Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018)  (Read 39543 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

but I see their roadmap not honest.
exchange in November 2018 and now changed to November 2019. I'm not sure about this project. when 2018 they changed to have ico 2 and said that they had signed contracts with bancor and latoken. but none of that was true.
I can't get your point. But what's your mean for "not honest". Do you mean mycryptobank didn't goes as the plan? But if you look carefully the plan for 2018 are implementation not yet for "Start of MCB trading in exchanges". just let's watch for a next few months.

Anyway contract bancor and latoken can't be guarantee the project / price could be raised. that are depends the prospect or progress mycryptobank.

I saw the MCB roadmap and they changed it to 2019.
You can see it on the MCB website. There are no updates regarding the development of this project. Only old news is uploaded on social media.
Indeed, I also do not see any news.Perhaps the team is busy producing payment rings? I am ready to order it right after the release.
payment ring should have been done Q1, in my opinion it was also delayed
You're right, and this is not only a ring, but also a card, was scheduled for the 1Q of this year.
There is no news about this, therefore, it is obvious that they have a significant time shift.
maybe this project failed. many crypto cards have been issued this year. and coinbase exchange has launched cards for the UK and Europe.
I do not think this project failed. But it is obvious that they have shifted the deadlines, as do many other projects that could not envisage all the factors affecting it.
Yes, this year there have been many attempts to produce cryptocards. But we can also see that they all have difficulties. This indicates that projects in this area are more long-term than we would like.
Delay is not a problem at all, all projects postponed their launch, but the problem is a promise that they will deliver crypto cards- that is impossible I think, look how many projects promise that and reality? No cards!

I do not see this particular problem. it's all pretty easily solved in a short period. I think, it's worth focusing on improving technology development. it is worth turning back to the right direction. I think, the team will make the right decision.

When you say that: "it's all pretty easily solved in a short period". Do you mean making a crypto card? If this is it, then I do not think it is easy and does not take much time. Judging by other projects, this is a problem, which requires not only time, but also compliance with a number of requirements.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizki991

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

but I see their roadmap not honest.
exchange in November 2018 and now changed to November 2019. I'm not sure about this project. when 2018 they changed to have ico 2 and said that they had signed contracts with bancor and latoken. but none of that was true.
I can't get your point. But what's your mean for "not honest". Do you mean mycryptobank didn't goes as the plan? But if you look carefully the plan for 2018 are implementation not yet for "Start of MCB trading in exchanges". just let's watch for a next few months.

Anyway contract bancor and latoken can't be guarantee the project / price could be raised. that are depends the prospect or progress mycryptobank.

I saw the MCB roadmap and they changed it to 2019.
You can see it on the MCB website. There are no updates regarding the development of this project. Only old news is uploaded on social media.
Indeed, I also do not see any news.Perhaps the team is busy producing payment rings? I am ready to order it right after the release.
payment ring should have been done Q1, in my opinion it was also delayed
You're right, and this is not only a ring, but also a card, was scheduled for the 1Q of this year.
There is no news about this, therefore, it is obvious that they have a significant time shift.
maybe this project failed. many crypto cards have been issued this year. and coinbase exchange has launched cards for the UK and Europe.
I do not think this project failed. But it is obvious that they have shifted the deadlines, as do many other projects that could not envisage all the factors affecting it.
Yes, this year there have been many attempts to produce cryptocards. But we can also see that they all have difficulties. This indicates that projects in this area are more long-term than we would like.
Delay is not a problem at all, all projects postponed their launch, but the problem is a promise that they will deliver crypto cards- that is impossible I think, look how many projects promise that and reality? No cards!

I do not see this particular problem. it's all pretty easily solved in a short period. I think, it's worth focusing on improving technology development. it is worth turning back to the right direction. I think, the team will make the right decision.

When you say that: "it's all pretty easily solved in a short period". Do you mean making a crypto card? If this is it, then I do not think it is easy and does not take much time. Judging by other projects, this is a problem, which requires not only time, but also compliance with a number of requirements.
in this year there have been many crypto issuing cards and also several large exchanges issuing cards as well, if mcb has no development I think this project will not be seen and will not be interested. the longer the project delay the more nobody is interested i will guarantee 100 %
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

I also think that delay is not an important matter to debate, I have learned about the reason for their delay.
at the end of this year there will be news both from the team and developers, continuing to guard the development of this project, with full trust.

rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:20:37 AM

I also think that delay is not an important matter to debate, I have learned about the reason for their delay.
at the end of this year there will be news both from the team and developers, continuing to guard the development of this project, with full trust.
delay is a big problem. Moreover, this project has been established for more than a year. their exchange alone has not developed even though their exchange bought from Merkeleon
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

You think if it's not important maybe because you'e just bounty participant here, different from investors, if this is too long it will be a big problem and I also see on telegram there are already some investors who ask for their money to be returned/refund

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:14:51 PM

You think if it's not important maybe because you'e just bounty participant here, different from investors, if this is too long it will be a big problem and I also see on telegram there are already some investors who ask for their money to be returned/refund
No, I think that investors and participants of the bounty program are interested in the smooth development of the project, but, of course, investors are more worried. Any delay is of course this is bad, but the main thing is that the team continues to work hard. Anyway, basically everyone is interested in the result and the final working product.
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:35:53 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 05:14:16 PM by rizki991

No, I think that investors and participants of the bounty program are interested in the smooth development of the project, but, of course, investors are more worried. Any delay is of course this is bad, but the main thing is that the team continues to work hard. Anyway, basically everyone is interested in the result and the final working product.
I am not sure that the MyCryptobank team is working hard. There is no update on the project after ico 1 has finished Q1 on MyCryptobank there is no clarity and now Q2 may also be the same, there is no further explanation.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:57:45 PM

This project very successful but I not understand why exchange at November, can you  earlier find way to take token for trade.people will be happier?
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:18:35 PM

This project very successful but I not understand why exchange at November, can you  earlier find way to take token for trade.people will be happier?
very successful delaying what you mean.
they have MVP but it is useless already Q2 and there is no development of the project. This project doesn't need to be trusted anymore
rizki991

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:32:52 PM

in my opinion mycryptobank scam there is no clarity about this project is not transparent
scolary23

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:12:25 PM

In my opinion, devs should be more entrepreneurial. Very weak dynamics in the development of the project. Exit to the exchanger shifted far forward. If the team will works this way, they will lose the trust of the community. Then, it will be more difficult to restore it.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:48:32 PM

I am cooperated with MyCRYPTOBANK and discovered their website and Road map. All saing that is promising. Crypto cards is a good idea, also terminals.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:00:14 AM

I am cooperated with MyCRYPTOBANK and discovered their website and Road map. All saing that is promising. Crypto cards is a good idea, also terminals.
Nobody argues with the fact that this is a great idea. But we must understand that the implementation of the project with crypto-cards is, as it turned out, a very difficult and long process. And many projects, broking like water on rocks, in an attempt to provide us with this service. Therefore, the idea is not new. The question is, can they, really, prevent it.
rizki991

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:45:33 AM

In my opinion, devs should be more entrepreneurial. Very weak dynamics in the development of the project. Exit to the exchanger shifted far forward. If the team will works this way, they will lose the trust of the community. Then, it will be more difficult to restore it.
I strongly agree, trust is very important in a business and project, many projects fail because there is no trust. This project only promises when ico and after ico is finished there is no clarity that makes ico investors less interested in the program ico-ico
rizki991

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:51:38 AM

the idea was good but how they worked on the project amazingly, regarding exchange mycryptobank itself they collaborated with the company merkeleon so it was not the result of mycryptobank and the exchange of mycryptobank itself was still very, very unfinished regarding coin deposit and integration too.
nothing is profitable from the road map, they change the road map when ico completes, it is unprofessional on a project, they when ico promises this project like this but the reality is a lie!
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

Is there a way to project get earlier wings?It seems to me that the company has remained
without funds and that the project goes downhill.What they expected did not succeed.
What you think or does admin have some answer.
rizki991

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:29:29 PM

The telegram mycryptobank group is very quiet, there is no discussion about the project and also when a member asks about the development of the project the mcb team deleted the message.
they just waste time to start trading!
scolary23

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:56:33 AM

The telegram mycryptobank group is very quiet, there is no discussion about the project and also when a member asks about the development of the project the mcb team deleted the message.
they just waste time to start trading!
This is not the best sign for the project. They do not want to talk to the community about their problems. This may mean that not only have problems but also that they are significant.
But now any project has difficulties in development, but this is not a reason to forbid people to ask questions.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rizki991

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:00:55 AM

I got word that this project failed and stopped.
scolary23

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:04:45 PM

I got word that this project failed and stopped.
Is this an official statement from the team or something else? In fact, it is very sad if this project has stopped completely.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: