Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:35:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018)  (Read 39550 times)
_mycryptobank_

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Great team and advisory board. This kind of project the whole world need right now. They already have mvp and everything ready. I really love this project and wish them to get the proper success
Wow, thank you very much! It is very pleasant to hear such words!
_mycryptobank_

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

What happens when the default levels on loans outweigh those of the token reserves?
The level of loans granted can not exceed the stock of tokens. Tokens participate in p2p lending and the bank does not take any risks acting as an intermediary between clients. In loans from the bank to customers, we use a risk hedging system, opening on the market simultaneously purchase and sale transactions for the amount of credit in the crypto currency, to protect the bank from losses associated with a decrease in price. It does not matter if the Crypto currency is growing or falling, we fixed its value at the time of issue.
_mycryptobank_

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
This is not true. The team has 7 people with experience in the banking sector, 3 of them managed banks or branches.
pifagor2

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

You have so many plans for the future, but what have you already realized?
For example, we already have the following solutions:
We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash.
We have created crypto-exchange.
We have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider.
We received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei
We met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto currency.

Your exchange is not working. And what kind of licenses?

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash.
We met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto currency.

I appreciate all your big plans and I just hope that all these plans can be realized so that many people enjoy the results, always success for MYCRYPTOBANK.IO.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

I appreciate all your big plans and I just hope that all these plans can be realized so that many people enjoy the results, always success for MYCRYPTOBANK.IO.
I hope that what has become a team plan for this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with great excitement. I am sure that what has been planned carefully will give satisfactory results.

thekey@yaf.cloud
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

THIS IS A SCAM BASED ON FAILED FUZECARD !
AND THAT IS NOT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233361.msg33657973#msg33657973
BKEY PROJECT (http://bkey.tech) BY YAF.FY (http://yaf.cloud)
pifagor2

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 11:18:13 AM by pifagor2

Do not participate in this project. This is scam. No responses from them when you ask unpleasant questions. They answer themselves only to questions from their fake accounts

Merkel Mangpot

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Merited by drays (1)

This looks somewhat interesting, and a team with expereince in the field and already operating close related businesses provides some kind of safety feel for investors, but I do need some questions answered first.

What is the point of MCB token within ecosystem other than discounts for services? If your fees are already low its not like you going to earn a lot cutting those fees, so holding tokens for that looks kinda pointless. Only real thing there is deposits rates increase, but holding volotile token just to make 2% more on deposits doesn't sound so good, unless your deposit i much larger than amount of tokens you owe. What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?

Since your token is utility token bank profits are not going to be distributed amongst holders? Or will there be another mechanism to distribute profits? Will it be tied to ammount of tokens you hold or to your total stake in all currencies combined that you deposit to the project?

And last one, how is your token going to appreciate value? Whats in it for investors other than general crypto volatility?

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

ICO has just been running on 10 September yesterday and my hope is that many investors will join this project so that in the future the target can be achieved and the project can be realized.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
This is not true. The team has 7 people with experience in the banking sector, 3 of them managed banks or branches.
I checked but I still can not confirm this because their development team does not appear on the big channels yet. I personally have a great deal of faith in this project and hope they have a great product in the near future. Now let all investors know how many tokens have been sold in the last few days Huh

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Hey. Why is there no information on the website about how the investment is going on? I do not understand why can not put this on the site. Is that a problem? I think that transparency adds credibility to the project and the team. Guys. Or at least give us the address.
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

The name is chosen from the name of the project MCB - MyCryptoBank
Why do you need the MCB token listed on our website.
https://d.radikal.ru/d10/1809/07/c3a16c6f0d60.jpg
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

This looks somewhat interesting, and a team with expereince in the field and already operating close related businesses provides some kind of safety feel for investors, but I do need some questions answered first.

What is the point of MCB token within ecosystem other than discounts for services? If your fees are already low its not like you going to earn a lot cutting those fees, so holding tokens for that looks kinda pointless. Only real thing there is deposits rates increase, but holding volotile token just to make 2% more on deposits doesn't sound so good, unless your deposit i much larger than amount of tokens you owe. What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?

Since your token is utility token bank profits are not going to be distributed amongst holders? Or will there be another mechanism to distribute profits? Will it be tied to ammount of tokens you hold or to your total stake in all currencies combined that you deposit to the project?

And last one, how is your token going to appreciate value? Whats in it for investors other than general crypto volatility?
What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?
- You can not access our banking services without having MCB tokens. Only tokens owners get access to the service, and the more tokens you have, the more you have additional services and bonuses.
Other useful properties, see here:https://d.radikal.ru/d10/1809/07/c3a16c6f0d60.jpg

- MCB Utiliti token, the company's profit is not distributed among the holders of the token

- except volotility in the market, he also gives access to the services of the bank, additional bonuses and discounts.
SilvaRaymond

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

Good morning, Team! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 07:35:48 PM by MyCryptoBank

I checked but I still can not confirm this because their development team does not appear on the big channels yet. I personally have a great deal of faith in this project and hope they have a great product in the near future. Now let all investors know how many tokens have been sold in the last few days Huh

Our developers you can see among our partners are 3 teams: Phenomteam, Graphenelab and Markeleon.

The total fund-raising for the present moment was USD 2,800,000, the amount is constantly changing due to the change in the rate of the Crypto-currency and the receipt of new investments
MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Smart contract MyCryptoBank for EOS

https://github.com/MyCryptoBank/eos-smartcontract
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:24:24 AM

Hey. Why is there no information on the website about how the investment is going on? I do not understand why can not put this on the site. Is that a problem? I think that transparency adds credibility to the project and the team. Guys. Or at least give us the address.

Did you find an answer in this thread? If you don't find it, you should join the project telegram group to ask about this and get an answer to your question. my opinion.

MyCryptoBank

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

Stunning news from MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io)!
We launched our crypto-exchange https://mycryptobank.1bit.online with an incredibly low commission!
The first 1000 registered members receive an exclusive commission for exchange transactions of 0.05%. Now you can conduct transactions on the stock exchange with a zero commission. Exchange trades on various currency pairs, including BTC and ETH.
In addition to crypto-currencies, our MCB token is on the stock exchange, which you can buy absolutely without commission!
https://c.radikal.ru/c12/1809/56/ccd22074ef48.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: