Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20412 times)
MariaHoume

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

I noticed that the BiteBTC exchange added new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe.

Of course this is a positive factor, the more trading pairs and the volume of trading on the exchange, the more confidence it has from traders and investors.

My partners and I hope that the BiteBTC exchange will continue to move in the same direction, and the situation with the KYC process needs to be urgently addressed !!!
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

I noticed that the BiteBTC exchange added new coins every day, and sometimes even a few coins in one day, this suggests that the exchange is completely work-safe.

Of course this is a positive factor, the more trading pairs and the volume of trading on the exchange, the more confidence it has from traders and investors.

My partners and I hope that the BiteBTC exchange will continue to move in the same direction, and the situation with the KYC process needs to be urgently addressed !!!

The administration of the exchange found a way out of the situation with KYC. Here is a link to the news https://bitebtc.com/news/17
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

The administration of the exchange found a way out of the situation with KYC. Here is a link to the news https://bitebtc.com/news/17

On the one hand, this news is very good, soon the problems with the passage of verification will be solved, on the other hand, again you need to wait.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

On the one hand, this news is very good, soon the problems with the passage of verification will be solved, on the other hand, again you need to wait.

How long do you think it will take to change these legal nuances, because I do not really understand this.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

I have high suspicions into those Jr. members above me do try to convince that this exchange is legit and indeed safe.

Adding coins everyday doesn't signify this is a good exchange and sooner or later this would turn out to be a nest of most shitcoins in the market just like what happened on yobit and saying that this exchange is work-safe? I don't think so.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GuruBitov

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Adding coins everyday doesn't signify this is a good exchange and sooner or later this would turn out to be a nest of most shitcoins in the market just like what happened on yobit and saying that this exchange is work-safe? I don't think so.
Personally, I am attracted to the BiteBTC exchange for its diversity, I do not want to invest in large and popular coins, I am interested in a portfolio of small coins.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Personally, I am attracted to the BiteBTC exchange for its diversity, I do not want to invest in large and popular coins, I am interested in a portfolio of small coins.

This is your personal choice, because in order to profit from small coins you need a great experience or just wild luck.
Allexandr

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

I have no claims to the stock exchange BiteBTC, she works honestly and without glitches. Work on the technical part is underway.
DoctorCripto

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

I have no claims to the stock exchange BiteBTC, she works honestly and without glitches. Work on the technical part is underway.

The technical part needs to be updated, in fact, navigation on the exchange itself is very simple, but for the convenience of traders need to connect new services.
MorenoBry

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

The technical part needs to be updated, in fact, navigation on the exchange itself is very simple, but for the convenience of traders need to connect new services.

I don't see any technical shortcomings, what are you talking about? In my opinion, BiteBTC has one problem, it is a long passage of KYC procedure, everything, there are no more problems at all.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

I don't see any technical shortcomings, what are you talking about? In my opinion, BiteBTC has one problem, it is a long passage of KYC procedure, everything, there are no more problems at all.

This exchange needs a big and strong marketing plan, I feel that few traders know about BiteBTC at all. This issue needs to be corrected.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

This exchange needs a big and strong marketing plan, I feel that few traders know about BiteBTC at all. This issue needs to be corrected.

I agree, advertising is the engine to progress, not one business today does not exist without advertising.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

I believe that this exchange really has no problems with the work and customer service. It remains only to circumvent the legal prohibitions and bypass the KYC procedure.
db-zz

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Did you submit KYC? I agree with what says that you need much more research.
IavanHer3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

All users of the exchange, hope that soon the KYC procedure will be canceled altogether. That would be really nice.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

All users of the exchange, hope that soon the KYC procedure will be canceled altogether. That would be really nice.

I'm waiting for the abolition of the verification of the identity of another with the month of July many were hoping that the cancellation will happen faster than the result.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

I'm waiting for the abolition of the verification of the identity of another with the month of July many were hoping that the cancellation will happen faster than the result.

I can only say one thing, work on the abolition of the verification conducted, but it takes time.
IavanHer3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I can only say one thing, work on the abolition of the verification conducted, but it takes time.

I can tell you at once that the change of jurisdiction can take a lot of time,from 1 month to several months!
LewisMot

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

I can tell you at once that the change of jurisdiction can take a lot of time,from 1 month to several months!

To be honest, I'm tired of waiting, but the rules are the rules, and they need to comply with them.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

To be honest, I'm tired of waiting, but the rules are the rules, and they need to comply with them.

I, too, have been waiting for a long time, filed their documents for review 3 weeks ago, there is no result, but after reading the reviews of other users, I realized that will have to wait at least 2 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: