Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20412 times)
BTCHadzija (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

So I've read some bad things about this exchange, and it's mainly accusations that they might do an exit scam after they've collected enough money with listing of various tokens for certain prices.

On their twitter they sometimes make airdrops for newly listed coins (some still in ICO) and I gotta admit those are the best airdrops I've ever done - in case you sign up on time you get the coins within a week or two - no complaints really. And some of the coins that they airdropped are trading at a very high price on their exchange (compared to ICO or the DEX they're listed on - none of them are listed on bigger exchanges yet)

But I can't trade them on their platform because it required KYC, and apparently they are really really slow with approving KYC's - a lot of people are complaining about not getting approved even 2-3 months after sending in their KYC.

So my question for you guys is:
Has anybody here gotten their KYC approved and is anybody here actively trading on this platform?

Your feedback would mean a lot. I'm still thinking whether or not I should send in my KYC.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

I never heard about this exchange and dont know yet the reputation, for the better use legit and famous exchange that has high trading volume like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Bittrex, Poloniex , etc. All top 10 exchange based on trading volume is legit exchange and i been use all of them. But if you want to use that exchange, you have to try small deposit first and try to withdraw it again to know that work or not.

davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

Trading airdroped altcoins with high prices(when you know that those altcoins aren`t listed on any major exchange platform) looks kinda suspicious.Perhaps they are manipulating their prices,or just making money out of listing fees.I would never send my personal info to some small exchange platform.I don`t even trust the big platforms.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

Never heard of that exchange.

First off, why do you even plan on trading on that exchange? There are lots of better exchanges out there, like Binance. If you're planning on trading new ERC20 tokens, then use EtherDelta[1] instead. It's a decentralized exchange, so no one is going to run away with your money. The only issue is it's pretty difficult to use for your first time. You're probably going to need a few guides before you understand how to use it, though it's definitely worth it.

[1] https://etherdelta.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCHadzija (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

First off, why do you even plan on trading on that exchange? There are lots of better exchanges out there, like Binance. If you're planning on trading new ERC20 tokens, then use EtherDelta[1] instead. It's a decentralized exchange, so no one is going to run away with your money. The only issue is it's pretty difficult to use for your first time. You're probably going to need a few guides before you understand how to use it, though it's definitely worth it.

[1] https://etherdelta.com/

I mainly trade on binance and kucoin, I've signed up for this exchange to get their airdropped tokens but apparently they're just manipulating prices and withholding kyc registration so I won't be able to do anything with the tokens until they get to some other exchanges.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:31:07 PM by Dread Pirate Roberts

I mainly trade on binance and kucoin, I've signed up for this exchange to get their airdropped tokens but apparently they're just manipulating prices and withholding kyc registration so I won't be able to do anything with the tokens until they get to some other exchanges.

I never heard about them . and after check at Coin marketcap they are also not on the list there, Where you read about BiteBTC until you deposit your money in there ?
i think this is official announcement of bitebtc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.0 and he is still active .
My solution is try to contact them directly with customer support if you still not get solution of your problem . and if they are very slow response . an open thread about it and wait for a response from people in here .
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

So I've read some bad things about this exchange, and it's mainly accusations that they might do an exit scam after they've collected enough money with listing of various tokens for certain prices.

On their twitter they sometimes make airdrops for newly listed coins (some still in ICO) and I gotta admit those are the best airdrops I've ever done - in case you sign up on time you get the coins within a week or two - no complaints really. And some of the coins that they airdropped are trading at a very high price on their exchange (compared to ICO or the DEX they're listed on - none of them are listed on bigger exchanges yet)

But I can't trade them on their platform because it required KYC, and apparently they are really really slow with approving KYC's - a lot of people are complaining about not getting approved even 2-3 months after sending in their KYC.

So my question for you guys is:
Has anybody here gotten their KYC approved and is anybody here actively trading on this platform?

Your feedback would mean a lot. I'm still thinking whether or not I should send in my KYC.
I have a theoretical perspective about why KYCs take long.  This may be due to the huge number of applicants applying for the sake of cashing out those ''best airdrops". We all know how people love freebies. See the way people respond to bounty threads on btc as proof.

On the other hand, they could intentionally delay KYC verifications to create an impression that their exchange is legit by being difficult to be verified.
jannatakter

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

I never trade this exchange but i heard some bad things in this exchange this exchange have verify problem if your verify ok you can trade this exchange
tuan16x3abkdn

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Cheesy
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

No, I know another one, suitable for beginners and experienced traders, HitBTC is the development of Estonian programmers, starting investments of about $ 6 million. At present, 330 currency pairs are traded on the exchange, and the turnover of trades is 496,364,069 USD.
biteBTCscam

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

the modus of scam

https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

I don't. After an exvo scam I'm not so excited about any exotic exchanges. Be careful with your bitcoin
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I never trade this exchange but i heard some bad things in this exchange this exchange have verify problem if your verify ok you can trade this exchange
I recently signed up for BiteBTC and problems with verification of identity does not arise. With the first Deposit, too, there were no problems, but the funds from the exchange have not yet withdrawn, I hope that this too will not have problems.
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Technical support is very sluggish and slow, my question was solved for 4 days, although it could be resolved immediately.
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

I still do not understand why you should use this site, especially after you have found bad reviews about it. Do not use this service to not then create threads about the fact that you have stolen money and the crypto currency is to blame.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I recently signed up for BiteBTC and problems with verification of identity does not arise. With the first Deposit, too, there were no problems, but the funds from the exchange have not yet withdrawn, I hope that this too will not have problems.
Should not trade on this site because it is unstable and unprofessional, there are a lot of bad feedback about this site. Choose reputable exchanges in the market to better protect property and transactions.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

I have heard some not the best reviews on that particular exchange, but as always you need to make your own research because this world is really uncertain you cannot trust nobody here, lol.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I have been trading on BiteBTC for 2 weeks, Deposit and withdrawal works well, but please note, I work with small amounts.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

I have been trading on BiteBTC for 2 weeks, Deposit and withdrawal works well, but please note, I work with small amounts.
You do everything right, first you need to check with small amounts before working with large amounts.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

In order to start trading on BiteBTC you need to go through the process of identity verification, how long have you been doing this process?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: