Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody here actively trading on BiteBTC? Is it legit?  (Read 20412 times)
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

I have been trading on BiteBTC for 2 weeks, Deposit and withdrawal works well, but please note, I work with small amounts.
In order to start trading on BiteBTC you need to go through the process of identity verification, how long have you been doing this process?

I heard that the KYC procedure can be passed within 1 - 2 months. Is this information true? Or is there any other information about deadlines?
CapnOzz

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

I heard that the KYC procedure can be passed within 1 - 2 months. Is this information true? Or is there any other information about deadlines?
I passed the identity verification in just five and a half weeks, roughly speaking-a month and a half waiting for verification.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

I passed the identity verification in just five and a half weeks, roughly speaking-a month and a half waiting for verification.
Wait a month and a half? It's too long. I don't understand why identity verification takes so long?
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I successfully passed the KYC check on this exchange, but did not trade it because I read on the Internet about some cases of fraud on the part of the exchange. The volume of trading is also quite small.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

So I've read some bad things about this exchange, and it's mainly accusations that they might do an exit scam after they've collected enough money with listing of various tokens for certain prices.

On their twitter they sometimes make airdrops for newly listed coins (some still in ICO) and I gotta admit those are the best airdrops I've ever done - in case you sign up on time you get the coins within a week or two - no complaints really. And some of the coins that they airdropped are trading at a very high price on their exchange (compared to ICO or the DEX they're listed on - none of them are listed on bigger exchanges yet)

But I can't trade them on their platform because it required KYC, and apparently they are really really slow with approving KYC's - a lot of people are complaining about not getting approved even 2-3 months after sending in their KYC.

So my question for you guys is:
Has anybody here gotten their KYC approved and is anybody here actively trading on this platform?

Your feedback would mean a lot. I'm still thinking whether or not I should send in my KYC.
Basing on the feedbacks and on your experiences you can eventually answer your own question since you do already have the doubts then why would proceed? If those amounts getting from free coins or airdrops is equal into your own personal informations then its up to you and proceed but if those amounts arent worth on your side then why would risk? Simple initiative and common sense will really help you out.
Its quite shady for airdrops do only end up on a single exchange most of the time.

Howard1102

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

I never heard to exchange BiteBTC , I advise you not to use small exchanges like BiteBTC. Because these exchanges are not safe and there are many risks
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

I never heard to exchange BiteBTC , I advise you not to use small exchanges like BiteBTC. Because these exchanges are not safe and there are many risks

BiteBTC is quite a small cryptocurrency exchange, the naked eye can see that it is opened recently, but it does not make it worse than the others.
DomenicEth

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

BiteBTC is quite a small cryptocurrency exchange, the naked eye can see that it is opened recently, but it does not make it worse than the others.
The most important thing is that the trade fee of only 0.2%, below I have not met. This fact adds to the attractiveness of the exchange.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

The most important thing is that the trade fee of only 0.2%, below I have not met. This fact adds to the attractiveness of the exchange.
I agree, 0.2% is an acceptable figure, but this exchange needs new traders urgently, it is necessary to come up with some bonuses for them.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

But these kind of exchanges were turned into scam earlier once they got enough funds into their wallet so it is better to stay away from these exchanges or read their terms and conditions before registering anything there because there were lot of funds were stuck because they can't produce the necessary documents to withdraw funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

But these kind of exchanges were turned into scam earlier once they got enough funds into their wallet so it is better to stay away from these exchanges or read their terms and conditions before registering anything there because there were lot of funds were stuck because they can't produce the necessary documents to withdraw funds.
In order to avoid problems with the input and output of funds, you need to pass the identity verification, this information is specified in the rules of the exchange.
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

I suggest you to trade on other exchanges with more volume, i already saw the reviews of that one and sometimes they are halting withdrawals and taking so much for deposits (they are manual most of the times) so just move on.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I suggest you to trade on other exchanges with more volume, i already saw the reviews of that one and sometimes they are halting withdrawals and taking so much for deposits (they are manual most of the times) so just move on.

in any case, an exchange with a large volume reduces the risk of losing their coins. There have been such problems many times, although problems appear even in the most famous and popular exchanges, such as binance and bitfinex.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

In order to avoid problems with the input and output of funds, you need to pass the identity verification, this information is specified in the rules of the exchange.
So if we can provide all the details they were asking then we can withdraw our funds.But recently I saw someone who just deposited his money into an exchange when trade it to bitcoin he asked too much of details to provide back his bitcoin but still he can't complete all the requirements which means he can't withdraw until he can provide details so be careful to avoid these kind of problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GyramCripto

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

I have analyzed the situation and I can say that the reviews of this exchange are different, most of them are neutral, but there are also negative Ones. Many people have problems with identity verification, this is the main problem, there are no more problems.
MorenoBry

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

such hard to get verified. I don't understand, your exchange for global or just your country??
silvia76

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

such hard to get verified. I don't understand, your exchange for global or just your country??

pass the verification is not hard, you just need to provide your personal documents for verification.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

Some coins list here on BiteBTC, But KYC takes a lot of time. I think it has some risk of this exchange
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Some coins list here on BiteBTC, But KYC takes a lot of time. I think it has some risk of this exchange
There is no risk, just have to wait a few weeks until the administration of the exchange will check your documents.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

In a couple of days ago I'm using biteBtc. biteBtc is a very new platform it comes in this online market in 2018, This is a legit cryptocurrency exchanger you can use it without a doubt. biteBtc is a very low transaction fee and you can withdraw minimum 5 dollars. Here is support worldwide bank transfer if you convert your currency and you can withdraw your own bank.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: