Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3158 times)
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

It is a great coin with many pros, there is no need to experience fear! I believe that it will become the main currency very soon and you will be able to earn using btc much money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

With bitcoin's volatile nature, there will always be people that have the fear that they could loose their money in btc, which is normal. But i do agree the bitcoin will continue to run and continue to rise and there is little to be scared about.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

Wait until the fall and activity will appear. Summer is traditionally a quiet time. It's a bit scary, but I'm sure there will be growth.

1020kingz

Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
In my opinion we can’t rely on one person only who is buying bitcoin with huge amount of it to enable to rise up it’s price and keeping it alive. Buying and selling demand of bitcoin makes it more profitable, this man do the right thing with his huge amount of bitcoin by buying it and selling it when it rise up, because holding bitcoins won’t give us benefit if all of us holding not and not selling it, because it only slows down the demand of bitcoin resulting to reducing it’s price.
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

I dont think it is false fear since anyone will always be scared to lose something. bitcoin is an invesment, and there is a risk to lose.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Right mage,this only means that market is healthy and nothing to doubt of bitcoins capabilities,so those who's thinking that bitcoin is dying and cant recover from the dip,they are wrong as we are now stabilizing in this price and hoping that will remain as $6-7,000 range until december when the price will surely rise
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

This kind of news would poison the minds of this sheep investors who are new to cryptocurrency but that's just it. I don't really see much of an impact that "Asian Whale" would do though because it has been happening before and Bitcoin still continue to grow. The news is just dumb, rich investors are not stupid enough to make a huge sell-off this time around. Even if the funds are getting moved out, it doesn't mean that a sell-off would happen this early. And another thing, I don't think that a one person would accumulate that much Bitcoin, I think it's a group or a corporation that are handling those coins.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

I hope bitcoin will always be there and long term, unlike investment bodong which ends a scam. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Hopefully someday bitcoin bigger and victorious
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I do not understand what you are really afraid of, do not believe with lies and negative news about bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will never die

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Each individual must have fear. Fear not to let it continue to disturb our hearts and minds.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

I do not know explicitly ...!
But what I know is that the market is moving
Buying and selling
This is important
I see that we do not exaggerate this kind of news
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

Well sadly, I think that many people are already been influenced by that fear that caused big problems about CRYPTOs

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

You do not have to worry and be afraid about Bitcoin, but the fear is not a barrier to continue investing bitcoin. Fear does not let it continue to disturb our hearts and minds. fight your fear, believe everything will be okay. Keep your belief in bitcoin so you really benefit from bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Don't be afraid, bitcoin will not lose demand because bitcoin becomes the main and strongest in crypto, the market will always have bitcoin demand.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

personally i believe bitcoin is here to birth a revolution. Bitcoin is here to create a common medium for exchange no matter your location all that is required is to earn it or purchase, and probably trade it again when the price is high. just because the market can not be predicted so it becomes RISKY when the value depreciated below your expectation.....i'm totally confident that bitcoin is here to stay. BITCOIN IS MONEY
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

Don’t go into cryptocurrency if you have doubts. Investing in bitcoin requires nerves of steel because of its volatility. Fear will almost always push you to panic sell. And that’s not a good thing.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

The technology behind Bitcoin is here to stay now. Blockchain technology is getting into many different areas of our lives now so I doubt that Bitcoin will die any time soon. It still has also over 40% market dominance against over fifteen hundred other cryptos as well, so for now I cannot see Bitcoin dying off. Let us see in August also if the CBOE will be granted the right to open an EFT for Bitcoin, which will be the first one approved by the SEC on a huge scale, Although Coinbase is making one smaller financial investment instrument for its whales as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
nick_nick

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

Of course there is some amount of fear in any form of investment. However we don't need to believe in any article circulating news on bitcoins since such information could be false. Bitcoin is too big to be worthless; the value could go down compared to some other coins but can't be valueless as people seems to project in their articles
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

The continous transactions of bitcoin is one that can make us confident that bitcoin is functioning and once it is already used by everyone of us i think this will be hard to struck down just like some other predictions that bitcoin will die.I gues if there are percentage of usage then most probably bitcoin will stay as long as there is adoptors.

mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

True enough that bitcoin's value has a significant drop when it was introduced and ever since it has movements, whether it is a recovery or drop of value it still means that bitcoin is alive and there is an activity. I would rather be worried about security since there is a lot of scam happening. This also means that there is a lot of interest for bitcoin and crypto currency. Bitcoin is the future so it will live and be consistent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: