Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3160 times)
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Bitcoin today are more stable then the past months when it drop heavily. I could say the bad time for bitcoin has being pass and we all still waiting for the bull coming back again. Better to buy bitcoin now and wait the bull coming cause the history might be repeated again in the end of year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Every individual must have fear. But the fear does not become a barrier to keep investing bitcoin. I only sell when it goes up and hold when it is red. I'm never afraid of risk "like most people say". That is unrealistic to think at the moment so better be relax and throw away your fear.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Bitcoin today are more stable then the past months when it drop heavily. I could say the bad time for bitcoin has being pass and we all still waiting for the bull coming back again. Better to buy bitcoin now and wait the bull coming cause the history might be repeated again in the end of year.
I agree with you, some people say bitcoin is dying, but I see the present conditions have started to improve with a stable price bitcoin. but indeed I see now just wait for market conditions that are down, because the issue is now on a weak market, not on the condition value of bitcoin. If the market price back-I think bitcoin will also soon go up.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I think the biggest fear is: Bitcoin is a pyramid. Undecided
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

of course we do not need to be afraid of the decline that occurs at this time bitcoin will not die easily. as long as there are still buying and selling activities and trading volume is still large there is no need to be afraid and worried about bitcoin. be patient and hodl. do not be easily affected by negative news. it's better to do other positive things rather than keep thinking about the decline in bitcoin is useless. while waiting for bitcoin to rise it is better to work on a bounty or ICO project.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

I think many people are now in panic of what's happening in the market. But for me, I still hold on to my belief that botcoin will not ever die and that it will dominate in the future. It will not stop. It will not turn into bubble.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

There is nothing to be afraid of even if we are experiencing dumps and downfall of Bitcoin. We all know that this is how the market goes and that we should get used to it. What's important is that the market is still alive and kicking. As long as there are still people using and investing in Bitcoin, there is nothing to worry about.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Bitcoin will never be gone because it is the main in cryptocurrency and there will never be a time where people wont trade bitcoins. Even altcoins needs it so we dont have to worry that much.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Well this doesn't really proof that interest for Bitcoin is increasing. Mass adoption is what seems safe for Cryptocurency.. .  like let's find ways to get more a million people to buy at least $10 worth of bitcoin.
  The concentrated of bitcoin on few hands should not be seen as a good thing.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

Your opinion is correct and I also think that there is nothing to fear about the many negative news about bitcoin and some even say bitcoin will die, I'm sure some of those who say that, are people who are trying to collect as much bitcoin as possible and save it for the long term a long time, because they really believe that bitcoin has considerable power in the future and bitcoin prices will rise quite high in the next few years. For that, eliminate doubts about bitcoin and never be afraid to keep bitcoin that we have if we really believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

No need to be afraid of the condition of bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be attracted by investors, demand will continue to exist and that will make bitcoin survive in the long run.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

That's how the whales manipulate the market. They feed the media with such news in order to upset many into either buying or selling. We should learn to be unmoved by news such as this.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

don't judge bitcoin and crypto market to listen from others source. some time negative news can makes u dipress and you willl face loose. do not afraid of false news

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Thinking and hearing negative thoughts and comments cannot help you to proceed in the future because of tge fear and hesitations you have. The best thing to do is be patient and continue to trust on what you believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: