Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False fear about BITCOIN.  (Read 3160 times)
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

We must understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are new and there is a risk of uncertainty on the road so investors should keep this in mind before making an investment decision. Crypto is all about its own responsibility and hence it is highly recommended to do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

You're right, man. This thing had crossed my mind before. As long as the buying and selling activity's still ongoing, the bitcoin trip will continue until either I don't know. As long as bitcoin's still there and still can be utilized we should not waste its existence, let us benefit him with the best possible of course with each way
Yes its true, because bitcoin was like a product that has a supply and demand and as long as people was keep buying it still it will comtinue to produce. Do you think when we stop buy and sell bitcoin, it will stop too? Maybe yes, there is a big possibility on it. But We dont need to fear about it because bitcoin will always have a demand as its price keep increasing and profitable.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

if we see an unclear bitcoin transaction in the market, then I'm afraid this is a market manipulation, a suspicious transaction like a drone controlled by machine, in order to make the market difficult to control so the graphics are not normal.

MTGOX is a victim of market manipulation.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.

The thing in articles as such is that, along with it, comes the fear of price manipulation.

To be noticed under the radar of crypto news site such as ccn, it strongly indicates that the amount is so substantial that it could affect price and value. And that is something that is actually worrisome.

Then again, as you said, it is a good thing still since there is a movement. It might send the price downhill but definitely means keeping the value alive.

You are optimistic and that is something really important to have to survive the world of crypto specially on bearish seasons as we witnessed the past few months.
demoltion

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

fear will always haunt everyone but in reacting we must relax and be patient in the observer in every movement of the bitcoin price itself, this fear that makes people haunted by the uncertainty of the price itself
Samuel188

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

You should select news and only believe in worthy information and don't be influenced by bad news about bitcoin
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

There are lots making bad news to influence bitcoiners to fall back or withdraw, as we members of this forum we are not allowing the false information and try not to listen the bad information they thrown us conpetition is so tight so tightened your backles..
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Well, I agree with you, but on the other hand, I am afraid of lossing my money because of the whale who buy a large amount of bitcoin are selling it when I already bought it, he/she will get a big profit, but the others is not. So, we should be happy and also be afraid at the same times.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

do not be afraid of bitcoin there will be no movement, because there is still another altcoin which in my opinion becomes an alternative to the movement of bitcoin
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

We don't have any fear of bitcoin not bringing interest to people because people will always want bitcoin. The price now may be low but there will aways be biy and sell in bitcoi upn. There may be people buying big time and selling huge which could affect the market but not necessarily depleting interest for bitcoin.
For me, I dont have any fear about bitcoin because many people are interest and investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin helps a lot of people in terms of funds and etc. Dont fear on bitcoin because it will helps our economy to increase.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

that's right bro. because any business in any field if in fear of fear then it will never progress and succeed. because he is not prepared for the circumstances they will face in the future

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

The lack of regulation in the crypto market leads to such results. The market is highly manipulated. But while the whales continue to work in the market, we also have a chance to earn.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Dont care about fake news. Many of them trying to spread bad news but bitcoin positivity more popular than negative news. That why the price is very high. Better ignore the false news.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

In investing, fear is always there. Even thinking multiple possible outcomes and the negative effects can make you feel afraid of investing but there is no need to be afraid in bitcoin because it is already proven that bitcoin already helps people financially and the growing popularity are the reasons why should not be afraid in cryptocurrency
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

People who want bitcoin will continue to increase as they realize that bitcoin is very profitable.People are investing here to profit.When they need something like their needs,they may sell it.Keeping everyone's money in bitcoin is not possible.Nobody keeps all their money to the bank.They use it,select it, use it,and save it again.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Every individual must have fear. But the fear does not become a barrier to keep investing bitcoin. Fear does not let it continue to disturb our hearts and minds.
It's called an excessive fear and will hurt ourselves.
The run up in bitcoin ant other crypto assets has offered cynics of all stripes a chance to look smart by condemning cryptocurrency as a PONZI Scheme, that could cause a recession these arguments are not new but they are ignorant, It is time that we stop allowing people who do not understand the truth to comment on this market as if they know something us greater fools simply cannot see.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

I read some news about Bitcoin like bitcoin is dead bitcoin is no longer to be in its position etc. But I think we should find evidences first before we believe.
Samuel188

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

You should prepare a cold head before entering crypto market. There are so many bad news about bitcoin and not all of them are worthy to trust. Therefore, you don't have to think much about this
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

I think the false for of bitcoin is that some people says that it is a scam.Bitcoin is not scam,it is a crypto currency and it is a good investment.However there are sites that is untrusted and has a lot of scammers that is why you need to be careful with your investment.Bitcoin itself is not a scam.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

All I really want to read daily is news about BTC
News for buying  and news recognition of legitimacy
 and news and news and news
This is what I call vital of BTC
This is the secret of her life and her attractiveness
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print