Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty rewards distributed with tokens?  (Read 282 times)
paulk11087 (OP)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I know that most of us are working on most signature campaigns. We are dealing with this for weeks or even months. but since the project was not able to make a soft cap, nothing can pass. investments of investors are being returned but what are our efforts? I think projects that cannot do some soft cap are paying a minimum of Eth for those who participate in bounty programs.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Guy, before participating in any campaigns, do you have ever read their terms and condition? They always said that "we have right to chance any T&Cs at the end of the bounty, and Our decision is final". And we have to accept it.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
paulk11087 (OP)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Guy, before participating in any campaigns, do you have ever read their terms and condition? They always said that "we have right to chance any T&Cs at the end of the bounty, and Our decision is final". And we have to accept it.

certainly, it is, but we think there is a lot of labor that goes to waste. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are bothered by this. would not it be better if we get a response for the projects that fail?
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
Merited by poplolnman (1)

Because paying using tokens will reduce the risk of developers for loss, and they also hope that with payments using tokens it will create more communities, with ever-increasing communities, so they expect token sales will increase
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I think paying in tokens is a fair strategy, by paying in tokens the projects can announce and fix the reward without having to worry about the amount of funds raised in eth or btc if they set the reward in eth and during ico raise small amount of funds then how will they pay reward to bounty hunters this can be risky and dilute the project.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1983

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

I think that a project with a good idea or a ready-made product quickly collects hardcap. On that, it is also an ICO to pay for the bounty company with its tokens. I apologize for my English, only recently I study it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

I know that most of us are working on most signature campaigns. We are dealing with this for weeks or even months. but since the project was not able to make a soft cap, nothing can pass. investments of investors are being returned but what are our efforts? I think projects that cannot do some soft cap are paying a minimum of Eth for those who participate in bounty programs.
agreed,payment made in token project it will make their token dump,so better to choose ico bounty that payment with bitcoin or ethereum it's absolutely best bounty for me.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Even tho this is strict
I believe you are correct, there should be some terms that had to be unchanged and gladly it would encourage us more to participate in more bounties

Thanks for the insight
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

This is the problem about bounty hunters nowadays,because they are just joining without researching if how good the said coins,and didn't anticipate the possibility of being scammed..and most of bounty managers indicated the in the OP about the rules on if what the adjustment if softcap
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

all projects do not want a big risk ..
because paying with the token could benefit the project.
from purchasing investors who want to participate

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Yes, bounty hunter will lose a lot of time because of scam project or project cancelled because ICO can't reach their soft cap, they returned eth back to investor, how can give bounty hunter eth? Even if project raised a lot of money, still have a chance project dev don't paid our reward, so it's just like gambling. You'll earn a lot of $$ of you lucky choose a good project

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

In some way this thinking is good cause if we just look at bounty like people who are "working" in them getting paid in different way than tokens is okay but look at people who are making this bounty, paying us with something that need to be paid by them is not logic and could be hard to come back to them with a profit (if coin won't get good when they give it on market).

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

Bounty program is meant to promote the project as well as increase the market place supply apart from investors this is one of the move for the tokens to go bigger in marketplace circulation dude.
Then if they pay us in btc or eth you will be benefited in payment but they are not. That's the problem.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

I think the main reason behind the same is the project gets benefits by paying rewards with token and also they do not want huge risks.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

This is very humbling thing to accept, basically for me it means, join by your own risk - we can just throw you freaking away from here, and you cant say anything against that Smiley
delarossa

Activity: 392

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

I think the distribution of bounty rewards based on tokens or coins has its advantages and disadvantages. Fortunately is when we follow the bounty with a good project and eventually the coin price soar even though we only have a few tokens. The disadvantage is that the gifts that are shared do not match what is written on the bounty thread because the average coin now follows the ETH price growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

This is a serious problem, but we can not do anything about it. They can pay us their tokens, but because of the lack of investors and buyers, they will be very small money. Therefore, we need to choose very well the projects we are taking to work

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

certainly, it is, but we think there is a lot of labor that goes to waste. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are bothered by this. would not it be better if we get a response for the projects that fail?
It is the essence of this market bro. You can see many ICOs which scammed, failed or dead, and their bounty programs closely related to the success of their projects. It's like investing in ICOs, you invest your money, and in the bounty, you invest your effort, your time. All are risky.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

I feel you OP, it's true that in such scenario lots of hunters work goes unpaid, but this is the risk of doing bounty for a project which won't raise enough funds. I mean there are a lot of solid and hyped projects with low hardcaps, that are almost sure bet they reach it. Also you have signature campaign paid in BTC or ETH weekly, so you don't have to worry about any tokens. To each of his own.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

Nice suggestion but the question is where will the Eth to pay bounty hunters come from?
They are even returning investors Eth at a loss because they have to pay gas fee, and they've also lost a considerable amount of money working on the project.
Unless stated from the T&C that payment will be made in it if Softcap is not met, bounty hunters should accept the loss.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: