Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there a possibility that Ethereum will reach $200 this year?  (Read 2114 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

If the bitcoin drops to 2000-3000 dollars, the ETH may also drop to 200 dollars. It's about the direction of investors.
Yes I agree, Etherum is really dependent on Bitcoin the moment that Bitcoin will go down beyond its lowest deep, then there is a possibility that it will reach to what you are thinking of but not for this time I think because bitcoin still making progress every now and then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrFinances

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

There is a possibility That the Ethereum cryptocurrency may fall to $ 200. But such a scenario is unlikely to happen. There are no prerequisites for this. And large investors are not interested in such a fall. So you should safely buy and wait for the growth rate. And he certainly will.
Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

You are very good. It is true that the price of Ethereum has just gone through $200, and now it has returned to $300. Maybe everyone doesn't like the basic chain.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

I hope so. It will be very amazing to see crypto prices back to prices before rising to 20k last year. It will be looks like to replay same situation so I can buy many cheap altcoins and bag them till crypto rising again.
It would be amazing but very unlikely but if I ever see the price of ethereum at 200 I will probably put all the money that I have in it since it will be almost impossible to get an even better price than that however do not expect another bull market in this year like the one we saw last year, that is not going to happen.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

Nothing is impossible since ETH is a promising coin next to BTC, I saw now many groups and site that requires ETH for payment and registration so I think this is one way for it to reach that prize and beyond.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

I don't believe that Ethereum will fall so much this year. It sould recover as any altcoin. The trend seems to reverse soon, so we will see a good reward early enough
Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Depends who you ask, some say 1k again by year end some say 100 by the end of sept. Who knows in this market. my opinion, we go lower in short term and by xmas at least 500 steady and rising
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

Why not? , now the current price of Ethereum is less than 280 usd and there is a big percentage that their value will decrease in the near future. In fact, I expect that after 1 month the price of Eth will  become less than 230 usd especially when Bitcoin will fall to less than 5000 usd because there is relation between btc and the other cryptocurrencies , they are like the followers .

Furthermore, it is unfortunate that this game from this whales went on for a long time and until now, the market is in a continous  volatility, but I expect that this probelm will be resolved after few months ( maybe 3 months ) and at the end of this year , the marke will back to the rise.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

I don't believe that Ethereum will fall so much this year.
If it fall to $200 it's still higher than the price last year and this market is volatile, you can't be sure of it today or tomorrow. It can grow for a very short period of time or it can drop as fast as you are thinking.
It sould recover as any altcoin.
It will recover but not every altcoins shall.
The trend seems to reverse soon, so we will see a good reward early enough
How can you be sure of? I also believe that but I have no basis for now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

It's not impossible with today's market. If 23rd will not allow (I'm sure in this) all market as whole will go to a small rekt.  Grin And I don't think that ETH price will be exclusion. And that's why $200 can be more optimistic than it will be in the reality. Not bad because it can be a chance to buy more.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I think the possibility to happen now because eth price drops further. If this could reach $200 I believe the swing price of eth can increase again. So I am not losing hope on Ethereum and their is a good future on it.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?

I think its nearly possible since ethereum is already @ 270 usd so when red market will continues it's possible to ethereum to get lower price .
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I think it has almost touched the 200$ though and did not reach this mark ! Probably everyone was waiting for him for $ 200 to buy but he began to grow and I think the uptrend has already begun !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Barbarian

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

Depends who you ask, some say 1k again by year end some say 100 by the end of sept. Who knows in this market. my opinion, we go lower in short term and by xmas at least 500 steady and rising
Neither of those predictions are going to come true, one is too low and the other is too high, the most likely scenario is that ethereum has a very similar price at the end of the year than the current price, but still if we reach a price of 200 dollars for each ethereum then you should buy all the coins that you can.
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

thats possible price but i hope not happen, i am holding some ethereum until end of year and hope its price go to 800$ again..keep hodl and enjoy the ride
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

As I believe, Ethereum will begin to grow in the coming months, albeit gradually, but up, so we will not see the cost of 200$.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

It is a possibility but that is just a speculation as to right now we are ranging to $290 going back to $300 so $200 is possible given by the ICO's extension of their token sale as most of them did that due to the lack of investors probably some damages done by those scam and useless projects that was lurking around the ETH smart contracts and due to the bear market scenario, well it is $200 or the opposite.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?
There is a chance that he will take a niche of about 500 dollars. I think this will be his great success, after such a recession.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Barbarian

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

It is not definitive but it seems that the prediction of the OP is going to become true, ethereum is currently trading below 230 dollars and there are several experts that are saying that it's likely that we are going to touch the price of 200 dollars per coin, I hope that people are ready because when that happens you should buy.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

In June, I would still say that the price of an ethereum of $ 200 can not be. However, yesterday the price of this coin dropped to $ 246, and today, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is already $ 228. So it is possible that tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will be able to see the price of ethereum and 200 dollars.
It would seem that we have already seen a slow growth of the market these days and already expected that this growth rate could continue. And then a sudden fall. Yes, the crypto-currency market is unpredictable. However, tomorrow, the price of ethereum can again jump up to $ 300. Who has not had time to buy yet - there is a chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: