Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2128 times)
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

The question of replacing bitcoin sooner or later will come to the fore. Especially against the background of the falling price of bitcoin. The best competitor of bitcoin is Ethereum. I think it will replace bitcoin.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

P.S there's no competitions in between these coins. i do not think Bitcoin will be overthrown, because  serves a specific function in the crypto market, whileas Ethereum is driven by another functions too. Same with other altcoins. These coins are built to serves for different real life solutions which will probably  encourage people to use them. bitcoin will keep growing because its still in its infancy.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

i don't know if there will actually be a time when bitcoin will be overthrown. As the first cryptocurrency in the market this has given it a lot of time to grow and evolve in the market to the point where it is now. For the other coins to get to this point they too will need years to grow and while they do that bitcoin grows even more
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Maybe in the past we believe that there will be an Altcoin that replaces or overthrows Bitcoin. Starting from Ethereum, then Waves and perhaps Neo are predicted to surpass Bitcoin, at least from its marketcap, and that happens when the market goes crazy. But it seems we know by now, that when Bitcoin is corrected, almost all Altcoin also return to Earth.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

It is not possible now for any altcoin to overthrow bitcoin as its leadership continue because of crypto investors highest faith on bitcoin and no coins showing potential to challenge it. Bitcoin is going strong day by day as its supply is decreasing but demand is huge because every new crypto investor want to invest in bitcoin before any altcoin.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

It is not possible now for any altcoin to overthrow bitcoin as its leadership continue because of crypto investors highest faith on bitcoin and no coins showing potential to challenge it. Bitcoin is going strong day by day as its supply is decreasing but demand is huge because every new crypto investor want to invest in bitcoin before any altcoin.
For me even if bitcoin now is the king of all cryptocurrency lets not take it to our minds that one of the disadvantages of bitcoin is that if in the future there will be a new technology that would be better and more convinient in terms of its feature then we will not know bitcoin might be obsolete because of the new technology. However, that would be a long journey and more studies to be made. For now, lets just support bitcoin to have it last longer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Time will tell us whether the bitcoin exists or not. If there are good things happening then bitcoin will exist and continue to exist as well as the investors or members who like and want to start. into the bitcoin market
Chirs

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I do not imagine that will happen, at least in the next few years. Currently we see that crypto prices seem to be integrated with Bitcoin.
So the possibility is quite small, even if only calculated from the amount of market capitalization.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
I doubt that in the near future bitcoin will be overthrown. I think after some time bitcoin will start to grow. Yes, it is possible in the distant future bitcoin will be overthrown by other coins, but certainly not now.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

The overthrew of bitcoin had been predicted before but, as we all know it is still here and it is developing and expanding widely. I don't think bitcoin will be overthrew anytime soon because from what I've witnessed every time something ends in it, within it, there is something that will come up as an alternative and innovative way of reproducing, growth. Yes, there are a lot of altcoin that are impressively growing today but bitcoin is continuously recovering as well.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Morning sun never lasts a day and bitcoin too. If some crypto will overpass BTC capitalization it will be the end of its leadership. But bitcoin is also developing and a lot of people believe in it so no real rivals so far for it.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

We all know that bitcoin is the king of crypto and bitcoin has very developed for many years and that its a to hard to overthrown bitcoin because bitcoin connected to all exchange.
bootlace

Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

I think so. Its possible. Bitcoin is the ultimate crypto and the one that started it all. For now, I think bitcoin will remain on the throne for the next 10 to 15 years or even longer. Its hard to dethrone the original but its possible. Right now there are a lot of crypto out there. Surely one of those will have the potential to surpass bitcoin but it will take a long time before it happens.

I think so too. Not now maybe in near future, but to do this will be very difficult. The popularity of it is great for nowadays so to damage it needs more resources then we can think.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
platinov_and

Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

I do not think that in the near future bitcoin may be overthrown. But it all depends on what will happen to the world economy and what the situation will be on the crypto market. I think that the bitcoin will be able to overthrow only ETH!!!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

bitcoin has a very high value and no coin can reach the bitcoin price, so it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced, and bitcoin also has a very good community and development (strong). Ethereum is indeed the toughest bitcoin competitor but will never be able to replace bitcoin
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

First it is important to note that whenever bitcoin goes down, most of the altcoins go down too. Second, in bearish markets like this, the wast majority of altcoins go down even more relative to bitcoin. When bitcoin goes up, the reverse process is happening, and it can happen more often than not that some altcoins go up even more when compared to bitcoin.
Conclusion: bitcoin is driving the price of the entire crypto space.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Yes! Bitcoin has many disadvantages and many coins are much more perfect and interesting. But bitcoin is the progenitor of cryptocurrency, it is the first digital coin, so it is worth so much and so popular so far. I think until the end he can't be replaced because the Ceres are all the bitcoin exchanges. And Yes Ethereum is also a very strong and interesting currency.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Shocked As always people say bitcoin the first created and the greatest of all bitcoin and  nothing can beat it until now but no one can really tell what is going to be next coin that outdated bitcoin...so far ethereum is their contender nothing is proven yet
Zack Lee

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

it can be. there are something in this world that can't be remain for a long time being a lack of development and some volatility there are some possibilities that bitcoin will be overthrown by other coins like ETH.
bitcoin cannot be rolled because you know Bitcoin itself is a strong coin and can last a long time and with such a promising coin and many people are investing in the long term to get a good profit, and now the bitcoin is still declining and yet also back,,
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto, I think. And I don't see reason of overthrown this gold like coin by others. Yes its price fluctuates a lot for so many reasons. But that's not all for which it would be overthrown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: