Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin would actually be overthrown?  (Read 2115 times)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

I do not think that in the near future bitcoin will be overthrown. Maybe it will happen but not so soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

I think bitcoin is one of the strongest coins, and I believe that bitcoin remains the number one most. because bitcoin prices are also the highest, so we are confident that bitcoin remains the highest.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Even this is a kind of FUD generation, because when a newbie sees a statement bitcoin might go valueless and might encounter a scenario it might get thrown away. Surely he'll hesitate to make the investment. It's better to discuss about its growth rather than discussing about things that generate a negative thought in users mind.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
Merited by Nikola95 (1)

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
How is Bitcoin outdated? What tech do you want to see in Bitcoin? A lot of newer coins are throwing out features that don't solve any problem.
Overthrown by Ethereum? I don't think so. Last year was the last time ETH could ever get so close to the flippening

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

Yes there are lot of humors about the fall of this coin but it is really hard to believe. If that happened I'm sure crypto will be doomed since is the face of crypto.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

I'm not sure that will happen, Bitcoin is very strong and very difficult to overthrow Bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of Cryptocurrency, if Bitcoin falls then Cryptocurrency will be completely destroyed.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow.

Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?
the rumors could be true, there is not much we can do with the news, although I still believe in bitcoin for the next few years, but I also think that someday bitcoin can certainly be overthrown by other altcoins like ethereu, litecoin or other
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

There are a lot of rumor right now while the value of bitcoin is decreasing that is can be potentially be overthrown. i know for a fact the bitcoins technology is kind of outdated compared to the new ones coming out of the market, but the coins value is so high right now and is also wildly known because of this popularity bitcoin invites new investors in the platform.I think ETH would be the toughest contender in overthrowing the coin perhaps it also has grown popularity over the couple of years of its existence and is also continuing to grow. Can bitcoin can be potentially overthrown by other coins? what are you thoughts? and what coins do you think can out run bitcoin?

I fully agree that there is a possibility that sooner or later Bitcoin can be overtaken as the number one (in terms of volume and popularity) but as so which of the present crop of cryptocurrencies pretending to be the next Bitcoin will be able to topple Bitcoin that can be hard to predict. Now, having said that, it must be noticed that every time Bitcoin will do the dip the other cryptocurrencies are also following the same pattern. So in this case there is no one yet among the alternatives that is establishing its own leadership and value away from Bitcoin...these alternatives remains to be followers of Bitcoin -- when Bitcoin is down they go down when the Bitcoin is up they go up. Bitcoin is not perfect but so are the alternatives.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

if indeed supply bitcoin is limited to 21 million and no recover, then bitcoin could be overthrown. and etherum is a coin under bitcoin to take over its position.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

Overthrowing bitcoin is such a ridiculous idea, it wont never be happen because bitcoin is the master of all coins, if bitcoin goes down, every coins will go down as well and if bitcoin rises up, everyone will go up too. The coins that will overthrow bitcoin is not yet created and it wont be created at all.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

If something is difficult to do in life does not make it impossible and the Btc being the grandfather of the cryptocurrency can actually be overtaken though it will be difficult. There may come an altcoin with more advanced features and great product,powerful team that may do wonders ,who knows.

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

Bitcoin will always be there because of 1 thing..  There is no devs to alter any supply of bitcoin. Bitcoin works and cannot be manipulated in anyway. That makes it pretty unique in the crypro space.

I dont think there will be a currency to replace bitcoin. And i really hope this as well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will never be overthrown. About bitcoin being late on technology compared to the new coins, I think they can always improve their service anytime they want to. When bitcoin starts on improving their technology, I think it will increase its price again and will overpower other coins in terms of price. Ethereum will always be at second place and most likely stay there for the next 3-5 years. I don't see the point on whoever the number one is. What is important is that the coins co-exist with each other.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

Currently overthrowing bitcoin is not easy at all for any altcoin, however we never what future hold for us. Personally, I think no altcoin can overthrow bitcoin for decades.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
boing747

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

bicoin is called king in the digital money industry. In the near future, no coin can overturn it. There will be a stellar coin that will be used for payment but the bicoin will not be overturned.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin is the foundation  of this market so why you want to see it being thrown away from its own habitat? You think of your own coin that can compete against bitcoin but you are going far beyond thinking and you all want to kick bitcoin. The market will collapse of you are pushing bitcoin away from its ecosystem.

Yes youre right mate bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin. For now it is difficult to over thrown but maybe in the future some altcoin become more stronger and progressive. Then well see because nobody can predict what will happen in the future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

The very foundation of crypto is laid with bitcoin, and overthrowing it might make everything come crashing down as of now.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

Bitcoin will never overthrown by altcoins. If you notice the price of bitcoin and altcoin, altcoin always follow the price of bitcoin. If Bitcoin price is down, altcoin also suffer the same fate. Sometimes other altcoins suffers more dump than bitcoin.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

I personally think it's impossible because I know that nowadays many people are investing in Bitcoin in the long run and waiting for Bitcoin prices to return because a few months ago bitcoin prices have decreased and up to this moment have not been back up
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

While this is unrealistic, if the price of bitcoin is reduced, the whole market of alts is reduced. Interdependence is obvious and does not allow to overtake it, but only remains in competitors. But I hope that soon this chain will be broken and we will see a revolution in the market of blockhain.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: