Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:01:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Coinedup a shit scam place for exchange.Extremely slow and can't place order!  (Read 569 times)
hero18688 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:01:45 PM

It's no doubt the slowest sites of exchange I know.
And the bigest problem is that really hard to place an order here!With luck I may succeed once with 5 time trying.But always failed with more than 10 times!

XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:05:18 PM

Try hitting the compatibility view icon if you are using internet explorer. I cannot remember if mine was off, or on because I accidentally clicked it when refreshing a page, but I found I could not place an order until I clicked it. However, this did not solve the speed problem, and the site is still slow for me.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

It's no doubt the slowest sites of exchange I know.
And the bigest problem is that really hard to place an order here!With luck I may succeed once with 5 time trying.But always failed with more than 10 times!

Yes, it's slow but I actually have more confidence in Coinedup than most other exes.  Smiley
If your life depended on it would you rather drive 100 miles in a GM mini or a Ferrari?

Also, why contribute to the posts with highly subjective subject lines then to be given perfectly rational and reasonable answers to your issue in the thread? People scanning the forums just see Coinedup=Scam which is NOT FAIR!  Roll Eyes
hero18688 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:33:34 AM

Try hitting the compatibility view icon if you are using internet explorer. I cannot remember if mine was off, or on because I accidentally clicked it when refreshing a page, but I found I could not place an order until I clicked it. However, this did not solve the speed problem, and the site is still slow for me.
Thanks.Tried IE a couple hours ago and succeed.Still suckingly slow right now and even can not load the page!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: