Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:21:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on energy projects?  (Read 509 times)
Marome

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

I like the concept of this projects a lot but I have one problem with most of the project related to this, no one until this moment come up with an effective way to transfer the energy, there is great ideas and they go in details in every thing but when they come to explain how this energy can be transfer in an effective way the image is not really clear .
Hi khufuking,

Actually, Restart Energy's Mwat, has the perfect way of transferring energy: their franchise system. If you own minimum 10k tokens (about $500 at the current mwat value), you can open a franchise in your city. That means that, for instance, if you are from Toronto and you open your franchise there, someone from Danemark could send you the tokens - witch you could transform into energy. Keep in mind that Restart Energy already have like 300 franchises all around the world. I hope the explanation you needed is here! Smiley
You mean that for only 500 dollars i can open a franchise? Could you maybe elaborate? Thank you!
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

I like the concept of this projects a lot but I have one problem with most of the project related to this, no one until this moment come up with an effective way to transfer the energy, there is great ideas and they go in details in every thing but when they come to explain how this energy can be transfer in an effective way the image is not really clear .
Hi khufuking,

Actually, Restart Energy's Mwat, has the perfect way of transferring energy: their franchise system. If you own minimum 10k tokens (about $500 at the current mwat value), you can open a franchise in your city. That means that, for instance, if you are from Toronto and you open your franchise there, someone from Danemark could send you the tokens - witch you could transform into energy. Keep in mind that Restart Energy already have like 300 franchises all around the world. I hope the explanation you needed is here! Smiley
You mean that for only 500 dollars i can open a franchise? Could you maybe elaborate? Thank you!
I really hope I will not get banned for this, but check out their website (restartenergy.io) for more details. This is what i found:

"10,000 MWAT - RED City Franchise – Allows the token holder to broker energy sales in their city of choice,
within their country of residence. Multiple city franchises can operate within the same city and will be
coordinated by Restart Energy or the Type A Franchise that operates within that country.
100,000 MWAT - RED Regional Franchise - Allows the token holder to broker energy sales in an entire
 region of their country of residence. Same as with City Franchises, multiple regional franchises can coexist.
1,000,000 MWAT - Red Country Franchise - Allows token holders to sell energy in their entire country of
residence. As per the previous tiers, multiple country franchises can coexist.
+10,000,000 MWAT - RED Master Franchise - Gives the token holders exclusive rights to their country of
residence and the option to create sub-franchises inside it - meaning there can only be one Master Franchise
per country. The amount is dependent on the country's population."
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Hi khufuking,

I really hope I will not get banned for this, but check out their website (restartenergy.io) for more details. This is what i found:

"10,000 MWAT - RED City Franchise – Allows the token holder to broker energy sales in their city of choice,
within their country of residence. Multiple city franchises can operate within the same city and will be
coordinated by Restart Energy or the Type A Franchise that operates within that country.
100,000 MWAT - RED Regional Franchise - Allows the token holder to broker energy sales in an entire
 region of their country of residence. Same as with City Franchises, multiple regional franchises can coexist.
1,000,000 MWAT - Red Country Franchise - Allows token holders to sell energy in their entire country of
residence. As per the previous tiers, multiple country franchises can coexist.
+10,000,000 MWAT - RED Master Franchise - Gives the token holders exclusive rights to their country of
residence and the option to create sub-franchises inside it - meaning there can only be one Master Franchise
per country. The amount is dependent on the country's population."
Spot on! Smiley Thank you Wrourner!
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Hi khufuking,

What is Restart Energy?
amrenamren

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

The future energy is very close! Many companies and industries are already using the alternative sources of energy for their own purposes. We hope that cryptography will accelerate the pace of development of this direction. The main thing is that the token was with real technology in practice!
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Hi khufuking,

What is Restart Energy?
Restart Energy is the fastest growing private energy and gas provider operating in an EU country (Romania), an independent European Union electricity and gas supply company with USD 20 million in current annual revenue that developed the first energy retail franchise is building a global decentralized and delocalized electrical energy supply platform and ecosystem. The best thing about them is that they are in the energy business since 2014. That means that they already have a customer base, and they know how the energy business works.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

It did not go as far as it could be. But I think it will be much more efficient soon.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

I think that behind them the future, they will develop and grow in value! Alternative energy sources are an actual topic, the whole world is actively studying it and introducing it in all spheres, replacing traditional sources of energy associated with minerals.
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I found a very good video in witch Power Ledger, WePower and Restart Energy are compared. Check it out!

In my opinion, the best option is Restart Energy - experience in the energy field, low token value and the franchise idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKMqxwMsHIY
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Do you think these really have the potential to completely change the way people buy and sell energy?

I'm really bullish on the idea of a decentralized system for buying / selling renewable energy, especially solar.

The problem is, i don't see how this will be implemented in a decentralized way because energy requires hardware. Without hardware that connects electricity from one country to another, we cannot build decentralized grids. Implementation wise, there will still be a lot of centralization. When centralization happens, what then makes this company different from (or more importantly, what makes it better than) existing electric companies? Nothing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

I found a very good video in witch Power Ledger, WePower and Restart Energy are compared. Check it out!

In my opinion, the best option is Restart Energy - experience in the energy field, low token value and the franchise idea.

I hold these three tokens. I believe in the future of more rational use of energy. Not soon governments will allow the development of a decentralized energy market. But these projects seem to me not yet mature. I think it will be many more years before they work at full strength.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

I hold these three tokens. I believe in the future of more rational use of energy. Not soon governments will allow the development of a decentralized energy market. But these projects seem to me not yet mature. I think it will be many more years before they work at full strength.
Restart Energy is the one with the experience - they operate from 2015. As for "work at full strength", I'm not sure there will be at full strength until all of these projects reach the final step of the ROAD MAP, until then, they are in a continuous growth.
Panna1981

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

I kind of like the ideas of these tokens. But all of them have been performing poorly. Maybe because there is just too little adoptions and too many energy giants with much larger budgets still control the market.
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Do you think these really have the potential to completely change the way people buy and sell energy?

I'm really bullish on the idea of a decentralized system for buying / selling renewable energy, especially solar.

The problem is, i don't see how this will be implemented in a decentralized way because energy requires hardware. Without hardware that connects electricity from one country to another, we cannot build decentralized grids. Implementation wise, there will still be a lot of centralization. When centralization happens, what then makes this company different from (or more importantly, what makes it better than) existing electric companies? Nothing.

I think I can explain. By opening a franchise with RED ( Restart Energy Democracy ) you will get the hardware (power plants and grids) you require. With the hardware in your city, you can pay your electricity with their tokens - Mwat. The decentralized part comes with the possibility for the customer to buy the energy directly from the producer, with no middle man - cheaper bills.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

There is a lot of talk of various projects and the future of the market but I am curious on everyone's opinions on the future of blockchain energy projects like Power Ledger, Restart Energy, Sun Contract, etc.

I really like the idea about these energy related projects like powerLedger which was a great success and Kwhcoin which didn't reach it's soft cap due to people not really understanding their project details. This type of project may be suucessful in future when crypto will lead in power business but at this time no infrastuctural development is there due to which they can't grow any further. The big power housed still dominates the market with strong influence on public
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I have found a very interesting article about Restart Energy, on Medium. If you are thinking in investing in a energy token, you should differently look it up first.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/25-things-you-didnt-know-about-restart-energy-2d7b195301fc
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

I have found a very interesting article about Restart Energy, on Medium. If you are thinking in investing in a energy token, you should differently look it up first.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/25-things-you-didnt-know-about-restart-energy-2d7b195301fc
Ok. I like these guys. On my way on Kucoin to get me some mwat. Thank you for sharing Andi!
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Very good approach finding articles and news about the project before you invest! RED looks like a very good company! 10+ years of experience in the energy industry is huge, partnerships with some big names, and it seems like these guys are continuously investing in the project.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

I think why all of this projects do not offer own business plan to banks or big investors if they are so sweet? And many such projects exist for hype and ICO only. Nothing more. I will watch for KWH, RE, SolarDAO, some other. But I don't wait anything breakthrough
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

There is a lot of talk of various projects and the future of the market but I am curious on everyone's opinions on the future of blockchain energy projects like Power Ledger, Restart Energy, Sun Contract, etc.

Energy is essential for living so this could be considered as a need. A project that utilizes cryptocurrency for energy improvement is theoretically a great concept and could have a great potential in the coming years. There is a chance that these projects could revolutionize the way of buying and selling energy worldwide.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌