Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is Great, But How Many Persons Know That?  (Read 3181 times)
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

So, Ethereum has now moved to the second place, the third was the Chinese domestic NEO, and then - Stellar, Lisk and suddenly Nebulas, after which the last drone of Navalny was named. Close the top ten Ripple and Qtum. As for bitcoin, now his proud 13th position was taken by Monero, and he himself moved to 17th place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunghuu1992

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

In the country I am very popular sea but the government still limiting crypto
Promidxa62

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

The current world a lot of people already know Crypto as an investment project:)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

There are many people around the world know what is bitcoin but also there are many people in the world that doesn't know what bitcoin really is. They knew that it is cryptocurrency but they don't know what it can do in the future they see it as investment and not solution.
Well I think now almost everyone knows about bitcoin as I guess 90% of countries and people are aware of bitcoin and the benefit of bitcoin, only few % of people are unknown to bitcoin, so we should let that 10% people about benefit and increasing potential of bitcoin so it will be good for us as well, don’t ignore any news about bitcoin, just invest now as price of bitcoin is gona be too high.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

It's hard to say exactly how many people involved in crypto but definitely lots of. And people are earning huge moeny from those projects. I also involved myself in a crypto project which is working for scientific data validation (SciDex). Glad to be a part into this crypto.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

Its really a big big questions. Because there is no exact statistical data about this . So its not possible to how many peoples are related with bitcoins. I don't think that 80% of world population know about the bitcoin because if they know then the bitcoin will reach more expensive and the current users of bitcoin is very very less and most of them were using it for trading. But now the world is flat, there is no border actually. Available internet every single place. So its can predict a huge amount of peoples are involve with it .
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

In reality most of the people who use the internet and social media are aware and knows cryptocurrency, however only a certain percentage are interested to it as there are still many people who do not believe in it and its potential. While some of the thinks that it is just a ponzi scheme to get money from investor only the few brave joins the market because they have seen its potential.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

Very few people know, but in my opinion, there are now a lot of people who know about Cryptocurrency through social networks, youtube, newspapers, television. It is great if everyone has positive thoughts about Cryptocurrency. Electronic money and blockchain technology will positively change our lives.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

Very few people know, but in my opinion, there are now a lot of people who know about Cryptocurrency through social networks, youtube, newspapers, television. It is great if everyone has positive thoughts about Cryptocurrency. Electronic money and blockchain technology will positively change our lives.

Many people through out the world knows that blockchain, bitcoin and altcoins but actually they does not know completely how it is operate and how it can be used mate. So the people who is CEO or President will not know much more than your knowledge and strength mate.

Please teach the big investors and take them to invest on the crypto currency platform that may help the bitcoin to grow more in the market.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

People have heard about bitcoin, but do they understand how to use it.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

Not so many people knows that cryptocurrency is that great. A lot of FUD have been flying around and you know what they say FUD spreads more like wildfire than the real thing. Many are not even ready to do the proper research for themselves in other to understand how blockchain technology and cryptocurrency works. But one thing is sure, it will take time for bitcoin news to be known worldwide but we will get there.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Surely those who invest in cryptocurrency know that. So many people have borrowed money to invest in this market. For me, cryptocurrency is helped me pay off all my debt in 2017
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

In reality most of the people who use the internet and social media are aware and knows cryptocurrency, however only a certain percentage are interested to it as there are still many people who do not believe in it and its potential. While some of the thinks that it is just a ponzi scheme to get money from investor only the few brave joins the market because they have seen its potential.
[/quoteI think that social media should bring cryptocurrency closer to the people because I really see the potential and great application of it to the present life. There are many countries in the world accepting Bitcoin and crypto, I think the rest of the world should learn this.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Cryptocurrency brought us a new and technological way to transact anything and that really suits our generation. Its like an ordinary currency like dollar for example that changes its value but just more faster. Its like a level up currency and so great to have. A little bit added security and it would be perfect.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Sadly, a majority of people are ignorant of the potential in cryptocurrency. It's mostly due to negative publicity, skepticism and a fixed mindset set.
I see more people adopting it in the near future.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

We all know that nowadays many people are into cryptocurrecy, but the exact number of people is that we don't know. The most important thing here is that cryptocurrency has been widely known in many countries because of its great advantage to people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is very great it's true, at the same time we cannot predict or judge that how many persons know about bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is now become very popular ad hot topic also. Nowadays social in medias are also discussing about the cryptocurrency. I think most of the people would get aware of the cryptocurrency. Because many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal. Now many investors are ready to invest in crypto. At the same time people are also invest in crypto than any other investments.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is truly very great. Even though the rate at which most people know it is not that high. Cryptocurrency exist amongst those who really know it. A good number of people don't really know about it. Many who know about cryptos only know of bitcoin but not the rest.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is truly very great. Even though the rate at which most people know it is not that high. Cryptocurrency exist amongst those who really know it. A good number of people don't really know about it. Many who know about cryptos only know of bitcoin but not the rest.

We all agree bitcoin and altcoins are really greater than fiat currencies but the world is not behind the banks and fiat only so far. First we need to make the people to understand the usage of the bitcoins and how it is far better than fiat cash.

Please show the price of the crypto currencies you will be easily attract the people with it.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:08 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:47:03 AM by hajimasan

Weis aims to provide social media and digital marketing services to provide more awareness of cryptocurrencies and how we will reform a user friendly platform to filter the huge amount of information available to those entering the crypto market and to those already operating within it.

Ethereum smart contract technology will be used to provide a streaming media platform designed to put new and emerging talent shoulder to shoulder with established artists and household names, and in turn bringing more users and awareness to crypto.

However, there are so many more cool reasons why the project will thrive, especially the token.

You can check their whitepaper very carefully under the token section to understand what I am talking about.

To read up more about their project, please check their website here - https://weishub.com/
You can also quickly scan through their ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3495546.msg36235747#msg36235747
Or join them on telegram to follow up on project updates - https://t.me/weishub
You are right but you are going here with the administration to particular coin , like etherium that is giving us fascilty to make our own coin and also another things that have , but you are not forcing here anything about the technology that they have and. Can terminate a long time of confirmation and also another quality that is making Cryptourrency totally different from the normal fiat system .
Well here we need to go through the all type of people mentilty and change Thier mind over the stupid thinking about cryptourrency .
Here in the present time people are busy in Thier trading life to work and also they don't want Thier life from what they are doing traditional work since long time .
But here we should make a big change in Thier life by interfere with the cryptocurrency market and explain them that how we can make it more better by everyone contribution .
And in that way they will be able to understand how much cryptourrency are more better than fiat or digital money .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: