Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is Great, But How Many Persons Know That?  (Read 3181 times)
HashimotoreReika

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

i'm thinking about invest to this market. now i read your post then it make me have more confident. Embarrassed Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

crypto is a great and great technology where its appearance around 10 years has been able to provide good value for digital assets. currently many people do not understand how and what crypto can help facilitate our activities

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
EUM

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

The point is not what percentage of the inhabitants of the Earth know the cryptorney market. The main thing is that they see in this positive side. Companies operating on the crypto-market can write good fact-finding material. But there are opponents of decentralization of cryptocurrencies and they write spread negative information. They have a negative opinion about crypto banking due to problems with transactions. They spread their negativity among other people.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

I think a lot of people know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But they are afraid to face technology and they think they are complicated. And they will not want cryptocurrency to replace cash, which they already know how to use every day.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

More and more people know and invest in cryptocurrency but that number is still very small so I think in the future this number will increase dramatically when crypto is used more widely in life.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

I agreed that crypto currency was a big help to me and to anyone in this business.  But sad to say that even its already been popular in the entire world still few people are know about this things. Or they maybe heard of it but honestly, they are afraid to adopt the good benefits they could get from crypto anyway.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

I think it still less than 50% of the total population in the worlds, and I think we can survey to search how many people who know about cryptocurrency and how much the increase of this. In one country, maybe it's less than 10% from the total population that knows cryptocurrency, but I am sure that in the future, this percentage will grow and finally, all people will know about cryptocurrency.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

yes of course this cryptocurrency is very good and I think only a few people know cryptocurrency and only a few people know the advantages and disadvantages when using cryptocurrency as one of their payment instruments.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

I think a lot of people know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But they are afraid to face technology and they think they are complicated. And they will not want cryptocurrency to replace cash, which they already know how to use every day.
Time still needed to get awareness about cryptocurrency throughout the world. In the near future we will see that more and more people will out their money in crypto when they realize the importance of cryptos. World is proceeding towards cashless society and soon we will see that all the people will use only cryptocurrency even in local markets.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is excellent and I believe in the future this market will grow very strong and effective. I have been investing in this market for the past year and it really gave me a great experience in the financial market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

Yes you are right. cryptocurrency is very good and very useful for making transactions to be more secure and comfortable but unfortunately cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are still few who know about it
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

almost ten years old bitcoin and crypto and I think it's still new that those who know crypto come from that community only and this needs to be expanded to be used by new users. crypto is not only for long-term investment but can be used as a digital payment instrument if agreed and this is the general public still afraid to use this.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

Yes you are right. cryptocurrency is very good and very useful for making transactions to be more secure and comfortable but unfortunately cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are still few who know about it
Yes few people are aware of cryptocurrency ability and base on research 10-20% of the world total population are using crypto currency which I think is bad cause there are some certain which need to be put in place before we can talk of making the whole to know about the potentials and greatness in cryptocurrency. Do you remember what happened during the previous high traffic?

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

although this cryptocurrency has very good technology and was created in 2009 which means that if calculated with the distance this year bitcoin has been circulating for 9 years and its circulation is only on the internet, maybe that makes many people who do not know the benefits and how to use bitcoin because they do not always understand the information or new technology that is on the internet instantly will need time to learn it.
Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is only great when more people know about it. Because of the advantages of Rapid Transactions: With the advantage of not having any financial intermediaries that all operations will be done on the internet, so when the transaction with electronic money will take place almost immediately. instantly wherever you are.
Unlimited transaction amount: Most banks limit the total amount that you can transfer and receive during the day. But with electronic money transactions, it's easy to send a huge amount of money, so big that there are no limits.
Safe: If you use the traditional money, you risk losing money due to being dropped or stolen. Even if you deposit money in a bank, you still run the risk of a bank collapse. When using electronic money and storing it in your wallet, you are fully assured of its superior security and data recovery.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

More and more people know and invest in cryptocurrency but that number is still very small so I think in the future this number will increase dramatically when crypto is used more widely in life.
With the passage of time people will come to know about cryptocurrency. In my community many people do not know even the name of cryptocurrency. They need time to know about it. it will take long time to convince them for investment in cryptocurrency. From barter system the world reached to digital currency and crypto is the digital currency of the future.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Weis aims to provide social media and digital marketing services to provide more awareness of cryptocurrencies and how we will reform a user friendly platform to filter the huge amount of information available to those entering the crypto market and to those already operating within it.

Ethereum smart contract technology will be used to provide a streaming media platform designed to put new and emerging talent shoulder to shoulder with established artists and household names, and in turn bringing more users and awareness to crypto.

However, there are so many more cool reasons why the project will thrive, especially the token.

You can check their whitepaper very carefully under the token section to understand what I am talking about.

To read up more about their project, please check their website here - https://weishub.com/
You can also quickly scan through their ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3495546.msg36235747#msg36235747
Or join them on telegram to follow up on project updates - https://t.me/weishub
Cryptocurrency is great but don’t overlook the disadvantages. Bitcoin has advantages, but seems like the problems it can cause is way too much compared to the rate of advantages it can offer. The only advantage that comes to my mind when cryptocurrency is mentioned is that it fast for transaction apart from that, there is nothing else that’s reasonable. But come to think of the disadvantages, they are too much.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

We really can not know the amount of people who know cryptocurrency and blockchain. But crypto and blockchain are getting more and more people interested because of its applications on the part of life. In addition, crypto is being Social media advertising in various forms so people will know it more.I believe in a beautiful future of crypto.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

It is too difficult to know how many people know about cryptocurrency because we come from many countries and we don't know how many people in our country that join in the cryptocurrency. But I think the number of people that enter will grow day by day especially if there is good news about the cryptocurrency so they can know and I am sure that they will start to learn more about cryptocurrency. Soon, after reaching more people, they will help to promote the cryptocurrency to other people, and this can make cryptocurrency will grows fast.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Such information resources will be very useful for the development and popularity of the use of cryptocurrencies, for some we just need more time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: