Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing interest to extended bounty campaign.  (Read 175 times)
bucsky (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Seems like there are more bounty campaign are extending their campaign period due to not reaching their soft cap. Are you still continuing the campaign though it is extended?

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Yes I'm continuing campaigns because I don't want to loose stakes I gained with my work but I'm quite tired  too because of this exsensions for many bounty campaigns. Some fair campaigns at least increase the amount of token  allocated to bounty when they extend campaign...
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Yes, I continue to perform my bounty activity but I loose some confidence in the project. So such campaigns are much less attractive.

kalintura

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Seems like there are more bounty campaign are extending their campaign period due to not reaching their soft cap. Are you still continuing the campaign though it is extended?
Actually we cannot do anything but to continue unless it is ok for us to just throw the effort and time which we did on previous weeks. Yes it is frustrating that thinking that we completed the campaign then during the last week they will declare an extention.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Personally, I continue. Why throw it half way? Sometimes, even for the extension of their campaign, they increase the POOL for bounty participants.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

We dont have a choice but to continue participating with the extended bounty or your reward advertising their project will be lessen. Besides, the bears are on the market and mosf investors are surely afraid investing to an ICO. We all know that when the bears are on the attack, the newly listed ICOs in the market are the most affected where their price went down to over -50%.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I am not losing interest with an extended bounty campaign because I have the faith, it will reach their soft cap with their hard works. I want to receive my tokens so that it will pay my time and supporting their project.
trixxie

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Most of ICO are extending their campaigns, due to the lack of investor. The reason behind that because there is a lot of scam ICO these days.

Actually, we dont have any choice but to continue the campaign, because if we do all are efforts will just go to waste.
cryptoneox
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Currently, it is a sort of normal project behaviour and you have to put up with it.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Well depending on how well the project is going. There are some cases that the project isn't really going well and it's just an excuse to extend the campaign, well you can do your own research to verify your accusations or if some started to accuse the project, join the discussion. But these case aren't always the case, there are some project that were positively extended to further increase the promotion of the project. This i approve.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

No, if the project in which I entered does not even collect the minimum bar, then I immediately leave it as you do not need to spend time on such projects when you can search and find something better.

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Yes, that is one of those issues most of the bounty managers are having. Maybe it's because of poor planning, not knowing the kind of marketing strategy to use to achieve their soft cap. For me one need to be careful about removing their signatures from your profile before the end of the bounty campaign because they might use that opportunity to deprive you of your stakes thereby losing all your efforts.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

Depends, if the project only can collect below 500ETH or even less, i will leave the campaign, because it seems investor are not interested on the project. So it's better to move one to the other project but if they already collect so many ETHs, i will continue.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

It seem their marketing or their product not gain investors' attention. Then their project will shut down for not reaching soft cap.
IMO, I will stop their bounty campaign but still keep following their bounty for all stakes I already got in order to know they will pay or not for all bounty.
Only signature campaign that will disqualified your signature if you stop doing bounty campaign. So if you want to stop, make sure you are not be disqualified from bounty campaign
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

But actually extended bounty campaign means a greater chance of success on their ICO project. These are the project that almost get enough funds to make the project work and that is the best thing if you are joining an extended bounty campaign compared to an ICO that will declare not getting enough funds and will just scam bounty hunters by saying sorry that the ICO was not able to gather enough funds for it.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Quote from: bucsky link=topic=4489030.msg40359387#msg40359387date=1529308168

I will keep continuing my bounty campaign activity if they just extended their bounty program for maximum 1 month only. But if they extended more
than 1 month I will pass and try to find another legit bounty project to participate...
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

I try to continue my work anyway. Because I carefully choose the campaign bounty.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

There is nothing wrong with extending bounty campaign and general campaign of any project.  Or actually take some time and hard work for things to develop and before a project become successful,  the price of success must be paid.  If you believe in a project just continue to invest and promote the project!

TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Many also extend despite reaching the soft cap, I never seen it before, and now it is often to be done, if the project promises together with the extension, an increase in the bounty reward, then everything is fair, that’s what I think.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Then I think I will leave, because if they did not complete the ICO crowd-funding, then the token of the bounty thread will not be issued.
And if a project doesn't have enough supporters, it will fail.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: