Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency can replace the dollar  (Read 479 times)
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

I don't think that the crypto currency can ever replace a centralized currency. Government supports the centralized currency because it is one of the signs of statehood. The collapse of centralized currency will be the collapse of statehood.
You may be right a decade ago but I think your thinking is obsolete.  World trade changed so much the past years and continues to evolve.

All currency is based on "trust" (in the government who issue/back them, or something else).  It is fundamentally a contract and what is better than a cryptocurrency to deliver it?

I am an American and believe it will be to the detriment of the US if the dollar is replaced as the world's currency of trade.  I believe the US government will delay or fight it as long as they can but IF the rest of the world rally towards supporting crypto (I am not locking it to Bitcoin), there is nothing the US can do to stop it.
And you said you're from the US because it seems to me that you don't what the US government are capable of when it come to fighting over an issue not to mention of their national currency. Do you ever wonder why other countries submit to the US government rule? We doing need to brag or drag this issue cause bitcoin will never replace US$, it something glaring.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

I don't think that the crypto currency can ever replace a centralized currency. Government supports the centralized currency because it is one of the signs of statehood. The collapse of centralized currency will be the collapse of statehood.
I agree with your opinion. Electronic money can never be replaced, as there are many loopholes and holes in the payment. If you put them to trade, there will be many restrictions and high costs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

indeed the use of both is the same for the means of payment, but crypto will not replace the dollar. both have functions and are in a different field, perhaps more precisely is crypto helping the dollar or other fiat money to solve the problems that are available so far in the means of payment.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

It can not be, it is a difficult thing for the country, nowadays electronic money is very risky, price risk, risk of holding and hackers, and some people's weakness in the use of electricity. death So it would be hard to get them into circulation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
yayoyo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

This takes a long time. First of all, I think that the collapse of the US dollar will be completed in 2020, and then the value of the cryptocurrency will increase. People will pay with cryptocurrency about ten years later.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

I also hope that cryptocurrency can replace more cash and be recognized by more countries. If their recommendations are adopted and applied, then I think this will allow the cryptocurrency market to take off overnight!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

The majority of the people may prefer to use dollar instead of cryptocurrency because there's no need to use internet during transaction. If the countrg decides to legalize any cryptocurrency and become a legal tender, it may take time before people get used to it. The full implementation of cashless transactions will only happen if all sectors support it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

Even though we wish the whole worId would be digital, I don't think crypto currency can make it throughout all rural areas. Crypto transactions needs equipments or machines to process effectively. I dont think it would be suitable to places like wet markets, etc. Still dollar or fiat money is needed.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

It was long expected one.Many people from United States inverse their money in bitcoin for future prosperous.I had strong believe in this.But it will come in process,only if the American goverment officially announce Bitcoin is their currency.Their is some possibility for this to occur.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Even though we wish the whole worId would be digital, I don't think crypto currency can make it throughout all rural areas. Crypto transactions needs equipments or machines to process effectively. I dont think it would be suitable to places like wet markets, etc. Still dollar or fiat money is needed.

In the old days, how long before traders fully adopted coins and paper money (from real commodity and precious metals?)? 

If ever, it will be the same for transition to crypto.  Don't expect it to happen in just a few years.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Kalashnikov: crypto currency can replace the dollar

The deputy chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy believes that states should use digital money for mutual settlements, not the American dollar, but digital money.

Sergei Kalashnikov, who also chairs the Interim Commission for Monitoring Economic Development, expressed his opinion on the international role of crypto-currencies at the conference Digital Economy in Russia. Non-standard forms of payment »:

"The situation when the dollar is a universal means of payment in international relations, tightly binds each country to the US reserve system.It turns out that one country takes on the functions of global management of the entire world financial market. Perhaps, just the crypto currency could solve this problem on more democratic and objective basis. "

Kalashnikov cited the example of interaction between the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community and noted that the asset for interethnic exchange of money should be neutral:

"We have to exchange certain denominations within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), and we would not like to apply any national currency, for example the ruble, as a nominal, for political and other reasons." It turns out that we need some neutral universal currency that is not tied to some one country.And what could it be? In my personal opinion, a certain type of crypto currency could well become that clearing currency of mutual settlements, not only within the framework of the EurAsEC, but also in the wider context between different countries . "

In late May, the State Duma approved in the first reading three bills that deal with digital law, crypto-currencies and their turnover. Kalashnikov believes that lawmakers should create basic rules for the normal development of the digital economy in Russia:

"The fact that the proposals of the State Duma are frameworks is, on the one hand, good, since they do not impose anything, but on the other hand, they may presume the adoption of such subordinate legislation that could significantly distort the original ideas of these bills. the challenge is to propose changes to the legislation that regulate not so much the present day as the future, because the recognition or non-recognition of crypto-currency is not limited to the problem. overt direction and the vector of development in the field of the digital economy legislation. "
Well, I will believe this if BTC stays at $20,000 everyday and when btc will going to conquer the community of the whole governments.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I also hope that cryptocurrency can replace more cash and be recognized by more countries. If their recommendations are adopted and applied, then I think this will allow the cryptocurrency market to take off overnight!
Already Bitcoins and some altcoins are adopting in many companies and few countries are accepting the legalisation of crypto currency. So only positive result of dollar is a global currency and we should exchange in all over the world. But USDT is replace the dollar because it is a constant value in anytime and it is not fluctuate in anykind of situation so crypto currency is rule the entire world in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

I really do believe that soon btc will be more exposed and will become great by that way people will have more interest in btc and they will try to use it and they will see the benefits of having bitcoin, by that way people will love bitcoin and replace dollars on their own.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

I totally believe that cryptocurrency can replace dollar in the future and there will be nobody wanna use dollar anymore Smiley. At the moment, there are few countries are going to legalize cryptocurrency as their local currency. Beside, as I know bank system at the moment is supporting for cryptocurrency by supporting for ICO project Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████