Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

They complained first before they do anything. I don't know why people just want to dig when there is a trend or something popular for about a certain time, and then complaining why they didn't do it while it is not popular or what so that they will be brought up as well. But once they got the opportunity they won't do anything unless it becomes popular once again. I agree to your statement people are just like this and that, I see myself wayback before, I just ride when a certain stuff is at the peak and then ignore when it falls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

Yeah! You nailed it.  You are absolutely right.  Instead of complaining, we should use it as an advantage to adding bitcoins into our portfolio.  We should not look at the deflation price of bitcoin in the market today instead, we should widen our perspective and focus in the bigger picture of bitcoin throughout the history and its possible price in the future.  Bitcoin already proves its capacity to recover and to grow your investment exponentially for just a period of time and I think this is enough not to complain and not to doubt bitcoin capacity.   Besides, our perspective regarding the red days might also influence bitcoin price in the market.  So, if we really want to experience bitcoin price inflation, we must look this phenomenon positively and bring good vibes in the market that encourage more investors to engage now in cryptocurrency and to  kee trusting bitcoin capacity.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In my own personal opinion, people are moaning about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin starts to fall down since 2018 and they wanted to increase its price again like last year. People just got upset that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't have a good value anymore and hoping that it will increase again.
That is what they want to happen for bitcoin right now, to pump like crazy just like in the market of 2017 but the reality is, it is opposite on what is happening back then when 2017. The market is dumping and going down like there is no tomorrow and that is very frustrating for the people who bought bitcoin above $15,000.
We have to understand that before entering the market, it's important to do research, how this field works, what should be learned, familiarized, what to prioritize, and how all these should be managed. It needs thorough preparation, and courage. If you inculcate in your mind what influences the rapid change in price and embrace that reality, I believe it won't be hard and surprising to see the rise and and fall of price.
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

All Crypto players and traders do want the price down when they will buy Coins, but it turns out after Bitcoin down but they complain and do not buy as much coins. that means, Money from Crypto merchants is gone to buy coins, and now the price of coins they have got stuck at a high price. that's the reason, why People so complain when the price of Bitcoin goes down.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Its normal for people to moan about the prices right now because the current state of the market is getting worse and the price is continuously decreasing, try to look at the situation today in another side which you can invest even more since the market price is dumping.

xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Yes I think once everyone is not familiar and interested in investing in bitcoin. since the existence of crypto advertisement, the price of crypto especially bitcoin has increased and the growth of enthusiasts in every year.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Of course people who have invested on something will surely get worried as the possible income they might have becomes lower and lower. Even me and any other people who might be expecting to earn from this will also moan. But then, as risk takers, we have to believe that their is a positive thing that will happen. As risk takers, we claim that bitcoin will arise again and it will surely be.

owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

I see beginner crypto users just follow the trend of price increase only and do not think about the impact due to always believe the issue that makes the price rise (fomo). always learn what crypto is and crypto purpose is very important for beginners and everyone.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Panic that makes them complain of this decline. Complaining is not a way out for this situation, it's better to be patient and wait for the market to improve again.
suindendoshi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

You've done a good analysis. You are right that the price of bitcoin today depends on the actions of whales and the government. The state can affect the strong growth of bitcoin, and its fall. It seems to me that in 2017 it would be a kind of test of price for strength, and can bitcoin cost$20,000??? It turned out. I think in 2018 there will be another check of the peak price of bitcoin.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

It is right for the cryptocurrency lovers to talk about bitcoin prices because this is their business and the fall in btc or ETH affects all other altcoins.So the people in here have every right to get worried about the prices now.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
You know the price of crypto has been very long time at a cheap price and many people have said a few months ago that it is currently an opportunity to buy. and many people have bought because the price is cheap. but the price does not recover. that is being complained by many investors
It is always better for each and every one to understand the nature of the market before even investing at all. Some may tell you it is good to invest, but that is based on their own mentality for long term investment and how they foresee bitcoin in the long run, while some rather than looking at the long term, just simply focus on the short term, whine and complain about everything. As long as you are not a trader, you should also learn to have investment strategy even in a downtrend and know how to distribute your capital when buying the dips as that is the way you can do better.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

everyone wants the highest price for their profit. if crypto is fluctuating, they should also be able to accept when prices fall. sometimes their expectations are too great, making them panic sell.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

I think people have no price satisfaction after all.Even before the market is in bull run,people would always moan to reach new price heights again,and now that the market is in bearish trend,more moaning of prices are expected.Remember that we are in this crypto world with so much high volatility and never ending fluctuations,so just learn to ride along with it so you won't be stressed in thinking what would be the market price.
People by nature are greedy but I think in this market things get even worse, people see that other investors are earning 100x with their investments and they want to get the same results not understanding those results can only happen to those that are very good at selecting icos or that were just lucky with their investments and that a coin like bitcoin cannot grow 100x its current price anymore, they just lack any kind of realistic view about the potential price of bitcoin and this is why they lose money and then they complain even more.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Op is very clever, he has missed the prices in between and thus these figures are not right. He has given figure in 2017 as $700 but the highest has $19000 and now we are at less than 1/3rd of it.

I still believe that patience will increase the chances of profit but it is not guaranteed. Invest only what you can afford to loose.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

People who already new investing in bitcoin  are don't know what exactly the price of bitcoin when it past years ago. They think this is the worst price of bitcoin. So they felt they are suffering into bad price

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

because bitcoin price now is down too deep and people are not expecting to see this. besides that, I think that they are a new people that still moan about the price of bitcoin because they join with bitcoin before December last year and they don't know that in 2011-2017, the price is always up and down and even they don't know that bitcoin price has already the experience at the $200-$500 per 1 bitcoin.
We all are amazed by the price of Bitcoin because this low price after highest value is looking irrelevant to us and we need at least the average price. but we are wrong and do not think that the market is controlling by the demand of all of us, with more investments the value will go high and that is what we need to think of.

The price may recover soon if the demand rate improves and this will happen in the upcoming days because a lot of people will try to get benefit in this low market.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

Peoples moan on bitcoin price right now maybe because they buying bitcoin at higher price and their investment reducing the value. I think its normal but also normal for bitcoin price when the price fluctuating
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Let their be more people using it and manipulation by big whales won't work anymore. The lesser people joining the more they can manipulate or control it. We need to use bitcoin as a currency for us to control so much volatility in it. Add more stores or establishments to use it so we can do help stabilize the price. And moaning probably will be no more. Just maybe though since things are always unpredictable.
Yeah, but unfortunately before we get there, this is one thing we cannot run away from. The problem here is that not a lot of people are seeing bitcoin for its real use and what most investors and most especially the newbie investors want to do is to get rich overnight as quickly as possible and that blinds them even from making quality decisions. As long as the real life usage starts popping up, this would cause an increase in market capitalization and with that, it makes it even more interesting as we see less of manipulations, but until then.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

In 2015 and 2016 Bitcoin prices may still be low, but in 2017 Bitcoin surprise with a very high price. and then it makes people happy. but in 2018 Bitcoin prices fall again, while many people believe prices will continue to rise, so many are investing their money in Bitcoin, but they are wrong Bitcoin prices fell and did not rise as of 2017 yesterday so many people lose their balance. that is why, many people are complaining about the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: