Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Frankly speaking this is the perfect judgment about the bitcoin. If we look at the complete portfolio of bitcoin incrimination since the birth of it then it is truly increasing and growing with large number every year. But people are always arguing about its prices because they are just scared about the current situation. In terms of quick bucks which they wanna achieve from the crypto currencies. However, I am not sure if they will ever stop but this is what they want from it, quick money and now as they have seen highest peak of 20K USD then they have started crying all the time as to why its dropping.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.

Those people who are facing trouble right now and feel so much pressure are just holding a huge amount of coins but still you can avoid losing so much investments if you will keep on holding your coins.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

You are right. We can take this current situation as an opportunity to buy as many altcoins we can. The government and the whales are the reason behind the price fluctuations. The reason behind so many threads on bitcoin price speculations would be,  business. Everyone is behind bitcoin hoping that the increase would yield them a good amount back.  Hope this end half should yield a good return.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

You are definitely right. Many people are always arguing because of the price bitcoin starts to falls down in 2018 and they do not get any huge profits again. Better believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will increase its price again for us to gain our profits again.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Those people who are facing trouble right now and feel so much pressure are just holding a huge amount of coins but still you can avoid losing so much investments if you will keep on holding your coins.

Holding at the right time always help because majorly the fall nowdays happen is due to fud news or panic sellers and thus in some days the things starts to gets the routine and with some  good news the recovery gets stronger and the rise happen quickly.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Investing on the bottom is not a good idea but expecting the high profits in a very risky in the short term is just a nonsense.If we comare the prices in ling term as OP mentioned then they will understand that real profits can be obtained in holding so start holding and stop moaning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Naturally if they complain of course by losing their money is not small but very much, in addition to market conditions like this, do not show a spike but the decline is happening, I think it will be a long time, where people fear Bitcoin at any time can fall free , nothing is strong enough to pump back, the price is too expensive plus unclear market conditions is a factor that makes people do not want to buy in haste, but after the price is fairly cheap it will return good for the future, because people prefer cheap prices, just be patient for now, altcoin many that you can use to supplement your income.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Everyone has the same feeling in the market, most of the traders who does not enough knowledge about the volatility of the market, they may tend to sell their coins due to panicking while the prices are melting, so always try to analyze the situation before doing some drastic actions.

minhquang3869

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

I think when they invested in high bitcoin and now it has fallen, they claim that it is true, losing money so they do not control themselves, do not think carefully that they fall into the bottom of the field abysmal.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Holding at the right time always help because majorly the fall nowdays happen is due to fud news or panic sellers and thus in some days the things starts to gets the routine and with some  good news the recovery gets stronger and the rise happen quickly.

Yes you are right, if they invest when the market price are very low like what is happening today then there is a huge chance they will be earning more profit, most of the people who are moaning about the prices today has invested a huge amount in a wrong time.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

I think when they invested in high bitcoin and now it has fallen, they claim that it is true, losing money so they do not control themselves, do not think carefully that they fall into the bottom of the field abysmal.
They got excited to invest in bitcoin but they never listened to the tips that were given to them that before investing, study and assess of what you are investing.

Investing on the bottom is not a good idea but expecting the high profits in a very risky in the short term is just a nonsense.
How can it be a bad idea if you will start investing to the bottom? It is the tips of most here that if ever you are investing, buy at dip, buy at low prices in short buy at the bottom. Normal investors will always seek for high profits but just to make sure let's make it realistic there are scenario's that this is happening. To those lucky investors who bought before bitcoin goes $19,000 and bought from $15,000 and sold it afterwards made money short term so saying it's nonsense or so depends on scenarios.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nucular

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

What I see is that the price grew too fast. 2018 should be something like $1200, and so a correction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

A large number of people invested in bitcoin when the price was much higher, I think they can be understood. The high price of bitcoin is good for everyone.
If they bought at the high price then they surely did mistake as we all know that buying time of bitcoin is red and selling is green so we call high price as green and low as red so always buy red and sell green. Now a day price is quite normal it is neither red, nor green so it is best time to buy so you will earn good amount of money at the time of selling after 2 or 3 years holding.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

If they bought at the high price then they surely did mistake as we all know that buying time of bitcoin is red and selling is green so we call high price as green and low as red so always buy red and sell green.

How do you know it was a mistake? You can't say that based on just the price. It all depends on the target of people, and these targets will turn out to be if it was a good or wrong entry point. I have bought coins over $9000 this year, does that mean I made a mistake? No. My target is to hold them as long as possible, which is likely a few years at minimum. You can only say people made a mistake if their target was to profit within a few months after buying, and that isn't known. For a lot people it might have been the case, but for a lot also not -- history proves that long term holding pays off....
hunterWood

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Frankly speaking this is the perfect judgment about the bitcoin. If we look at the complete portfolio of bitcoin incrimination since the birth of it then it is truly increasing and growing with large number every year. But people are always arguing about its prices because they are just scared about the current situation. In terms of quick bucks which they wanna achieve from the crypto currencies. However, I am not sure if they will ever stop but this is what they want from it, quick money and now as they have seen highest peak of 20K USD then they have started crying all the time as to why its dropping.

I mean can you really blame them though? I have read about people who have taken out 2nd mortgages. I even saw a story of a guy who took his whole family to live in the woods, selling their house for Bitcoins.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Lots of people who have recently gotten into crypto have gotten in to make money. It's just money on their mind, so of course they complain about the price of crypto. Unfortunately, that's what crypto is advertised as now, just a way to get money. News channels don't talk about the fundamentals, just the price. This is what the mass majority of people are exposed to.

Those that believe in a project may not care about the price right now, since they believe it'll go up. Those that just want to make money will complain when the price goes down.

The market movement is influence by a lot of factors/ indicators, the volume of investment put in by the investors, stability, level of confidence  in the market by the investors, the behavior of the investors, the issue on Banned, Scammer, and the issue on Regulation by government financial institution whom they critical on the crypto digital transaction on Bitcoin, this are just few of the indicators that affects the price to drop or even go down. Relax, remember market is Volatile, anything can happened during the trading market.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

I think that the moaning and whining totally depends on when did people buy those coins they have right now . If they bought them when a bitcoin was less than a 1k per coin they'll be satisfied no matter what happened or how much of a roller coaster the charts are .
If they felt for the all time highs intensely mediatised and believed the "100k by the end of 2019" shit then they'll certainly be very mad right now .
They just need to know that as long as they don't sell their coins at a loosing price , they haven't lost anything and better keep those coins , pray for the best and never repeat the mistake of buying a coin when it's going through a bull trend .
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:31 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 08:08:03 AM by GoldenLad

These are people who bought when the price was extremely high, they feel so heart broken if they price of bitcoin dump to half of the price they purchased it. Don't be surprised if you see some people who purchased bitcoin when the price was in $20k at of December last month. Imagine what they fell they might have lost when the price is in $5k-$6k. This investors should understand that the solution is not to sell off.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

Well bitcoin ups and downs is very normal because of volatility I think they need to control their emotions not to become panic in this situations because if they become panic seller for sure they will lose more but if they know what to do they can be a winner in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: