Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28901 times)
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

Many people moan because many people have lost an incredible amount. Imagine buying Bitcoin at 18k and then lose over half of it? You would also spend a lot of mental energy thinking about the future and when it's going to go up.

They were unfortunate enough to have gotten swept up in all the hype although there were plenty who bought at the last bubble in 2014 but held through the downtrend and ended up benefiting from this one

Smart money comes in when the price is near the bottom not whilst the market is over inflated

But even those who bought at the previous all time high (December 2013) and held would had moaned for a long time, because there's no way for them to be certain of the future. It too almost 4 years for them to recoup their money in 2017.

Imagine if you bought at $20,000 and I told you that it's ok, it will get back there in 4 years. You would actually moan less because at least you have certainty. People who bough at $20,000 don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megaradux

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

Because the price was just 20k in January, now it is 6, 7k.
They all keep talking about the future of 100k and they panic.
Those people are not patient about their investments and most likely not going to hold their coins. Which is sad as a lot of new comers are not being serious about bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

Honestly, a lot of people are complaining about Bitcoin because they bought in at a very high value when Bitcoin was hyped up among the world, and the value has constantly been declining since. Because of this huge loss of money, we can probably see where a lot of “whining” comes from. This is inherited in the concept of bitcoin just being a big ponzi, a get rich quick scheme, where a lot of people thought that the high rise of cryptocurrency will lead people to get rich as soon as possible, but after a while, when the price started declining, a lot of people started to panic and leave the cryptocurrency market. The crypto market is really similar to how the stock market works, but is a lot more volatile than we know.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

I think it's because bitcoin can always provide a lot of benefits for those using bitcoin, and bitcoin also has a very high demand so the bitcoin movement can be very expensive.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It’s a normal thing, you will always see people complaining about the price. Even when the price of Bitcoin was rising last year, lots of people were complaining that it was a bubble and that devs needs to look into it and correct the price. Now the price is down and you still see some people complaining about the price being down.

So this is a normal thing, you cannot stop people from complaining, even if the price becomes stable you will still see a lot of people complaining.
This is because people are suffering from losses as they have put their money in bitcoin and the prices are not rising from quite some time.The market of bitcoin is also reducing due to the fall in price.Some nations have some banned bitcoin.Bitcoin is internet regulated and has a risk of getting hacked too.Due to the price only bitcoin is famous in the market.People are selling their bitcoins because they feel the prices will not rise.The demand for bitcoin is also dropping.
I think. They put trust and fortune into high bitcoin, so resulting in unexpected results. Due to unallocated finance, unreasonable budgets lead to bad consequences. That makes them more and more upset and lose their temper. Make the most intelligent and comfortable investment. High efficiency.

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

I'm really concerned with the market price of 2018 for BTC since that's a big jump from $700 of 2017. Even considering that's the bottom price. That kind of increase makes me think that it will be more regulated by the government and might become a fad fast.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

BTC prices continued to fall, and there is no upward trend, many have high expectations girls and buy at prices higher than $ 10000. But now prices have fallen completely as the market fell.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

Because they want to earn in a fastest way but they don't realize patience is needed when it comes on investing in bitcoin, So when the price is low some of the investors became a panic seller so the outcome they lose some part of the capital which is normal for those lack of experience but for sure they will learned from their mistakes.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

many peoples angry about market condition right now because their investment value drop more than 70%. I think thats the main factor why they moan about bitcoin price. I am believe if bitcoin price recover above $10k again, they will silent because they make profits
That is the normal behavior of an investor, they are always complaining about the price of their stocks or coins but if you are a pro or a veteran investor then you will not complain because you used to the constant cycle of the market where it goes up and down and that is the reason why most of the moaning are newbies.
The people moan about the price of bitcoin because of the huge volatility in the price. big dips and corrections make the people moan because they have lost their investments. Their buying price was very high than that of today. Now they will to wait for a long time to overcome their deficits, and for earning money they will to wait for many time.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

People moan about the price of bitcoin because  this is the time the bear market is still running and the price of bitcoin and other alcoins are falling down , and the time they are waiting for the market to rise up , so they are moaning for the long wait .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

People moan about the price of bitcoin because  this is the time the bear market is still running and the price of bitcoin and other alcoins are falling down , and the time they are waiting for the market to rise up , so they are moaning for the long wait .
Perhaps they groaned at the price of Bitcoin because it encountered so much fluctuation. But recent price movements have been smaller and Bitcoin has steadily stabilized. Perhaps another reason for them moaning about its price is that it is no longer easy to buy Bitcoin because of its price. That makes them have difficulty in planning to buy or enter this market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mdw1962

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

yes you are right they are a lot of complain with bitcoin price because they can not determine the right time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin and they also often sell in cheap price because they can not control their patience so that they complain bitcoin price.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

People moan about Bitcoin prices because they can not control Bitcoin price fluctuations. Bitcoins are expensive to buy now so try to fix that, make more accurate decisions to keep or sell to be able to go deeper and make a profit from this promising investment market. Be patient with Bitcoin.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

People moan about Bitcoin prices because they can not control Bitcoin price fluctuations. Bitcoins are expensive to buy now so try to fix that, make more accurate decisions to keep or sell to be able to go deeper and make a profit from this promising investment market. Be patient with Bitcoin.
The only reason I see people moaning about bitcoin is because they have buy bitcoin higher than the present value and the market now is having a little price up, so their expectation to be profitable as early as they want was all come into frustration and the result is they mostly moan about bitcoin price.

tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Maybe they are impatient with bitcoin prices that do not increase, so they sell them even if they do not generate profits because they are demanded by their needs.
appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

I am also amazed about that because if we will see the changing of the Bitcoin price during the last few years we will understand that the price is still so much higher than it was before.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
iASIC

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I am also amazed about that because if we will see the changing of the Bitcoin price during the last few years we will understand that the price is still so much higher than it was before.
Price fluctuations of Bitcoin are getting smaller and it gradually goes into steady state before leaping. It recently began to rise again. Maybe people groan about its price because they miss the opportunity to invest in it, especially when a Bitcoin is now not as cheap as before. Make a sound investment.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

You cannot really take such complaints away from people. But I expect them to channel their energy more towards attracting more persons to the crypto market.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

You cannot really take such complaints away from people. But I expect them to channel their energy more towards attracting more persons to the crypto market.
I think people are moaning about Bitcoin prices because they can not control Bitcoin pricing and information. That may cause them to lose some investment plans or to sell the wrong time and make their property depreciate. Bitcoin is now priced quite high and be careful if you do not want to moan about it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: