Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace  (Read 4491 times)
kasias

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Oh, it was the last quiz yesterday Sad And I hoped to participate again. By the way, I came to say that $25 I won last time was immediately sent to my ETH wallet. Sorry I didn't have time to say my thanks earlier. Good luck Alphateca~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Therefore, we should expect a lot of new entrants to enter this market. With this in mind, we can assume that the platform will be very popular.
The most important thing is to provide information about the platform for potential participants. After the first participants get a profit working on the platform information about it will spread very quickly.
I can assume that the information about successful experiences is spreading really quickly. This is especially important among those who are engaged in sales.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

I believe that using crypto currency to pay for goods and services, people will get used to digital money and will understand all their advantages. The advanced functionality of the platform will allow using all the possibilities of the trading platform with a high degree of convenience.

People don't understand a lot about money. That's a misbelief. It is only important that it is highly fungible and extremely easy to use for any transactions.
You're right. The average user is not interested in the deep mechanisms and ideology of the crypto, but it is very important for him that the crypto is simple and reliable in use.
Alphateca2

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

If I am a large or medium seller of a variety of goods, then what will be the cost of placing my products on your platform?

Now it's absolutely free.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

In any case, we need to be prepared to participate in good ICOs, this will be the first stage in the global market recovery.
I think such a project as Alphateca is suitable for making venture investments. If successful, the project will be mega-profitable.
If the project is successful globally, the investors who have been in it from the beginning will be in big profits. But it seems to me that even a gradual development of the project will be a good option.
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 10:54:01 AM by Alphateca2

In any case, we need to be prepared to participate in good ICOs, this will be the first stage in the global market recovery.
I think such a project as Alphateca is suitable for making venture investments. If successful, the project will be mega-profitable.
If the project is successful globally, the investors who have been in it from the beginning will be in big profits. But it seems to me that even a gradual development of the project will be a good option.

Thanks for support. And you can also become investor, join ICO https://ico.alphateca.com/  Wink
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

If alpha can not get to the cashier in September, what about an additional token?

Hi! What do you mean? Additional emission?
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Creating additional traffic from your platform will be interesting even for existing stores, they are always interested in increasing the number of visitors.

Sure. We also have special offers for stores + opportunities to promote items.
Are the terms of these proposals the same for all or are they discussed individually?

We give the equal rights and opportinities for everybody.
Fair competition and transparent conditions for all are very attractive features of the project. I think that it will please all sellers.

We think that's fair: the equal rights and opportinities for both - seller an buyer.
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

Guys, 2 days before the 6th week of Bounty ends  Wink
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

It is very good that the developers of this project did not follow this path and conduct ICO where anyone can become a participant of the project. I am happy about this as it contributes to greater decentralization.

Hopefully the team behind Alphateca is serious and the reason that they let everyone participate is driven by a good motive.
I also hope so. However, the team is interested in the fact that their project was successful. I think they are interested in global success.

That's the question every time you look at a project. Are they really interested in global success or in personal success. Usually that could be congruent, but it's a while until you are globally successful and then they prefer a shortcut, make some quick money and move on.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

If I am a large or medium seller of a variety of goods, then what will be the cost of placing my products on your platform?

It's free now, but afterwards you're considering different options, right?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

You are right and this project is on my list of projects in which I will invest.

You also can be the participant of ICO. We're going to announce something interesting. Get ready  Wink
Ok, I'm ready, I'm watching your project and I think I will not miss important news  Smiley

Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

It's free now, but afterwards you're considering different options, right?

After some time - yes, but now it's the time you can sell whatevever you want for free. Moreover, thanks to referral program you can get $10 for buying ads and promotin.
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

You are right and this project is on my list of projects in which I will invest.

You also can be the participant of ICO. We're going to announce something interesting. Get ready  Wink
Ok, I'm ready, I'm watching your project and I think I will not miss important news  Smiley

Thanks for following us. We will announce the information here.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

It is very good that the developers of this project did not follow this path and conduct ICO where anyone can become a participant of the project. I am happy about this as it contributes to greater decentralization.

Hopefully the team behind Alphateca is serious and the reason that they let everyone participate is driven by a good motive.
I also hope so. However, the team is interested in the fact that their project was successful. I think they are interested in global success.

That's the question every time you look at a project. Are they really interested in global success or in personal success. Usually that could be congruent, but it's a while until you are globally successful and then they prefer a shortcut, make some quick money and move on.
These problems exist all over the world in every field of activity, I think that one should not exaggerate their significance.
Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Therefore, we should expect a lot of new entrants to enter this market. With this in mind, we can assume that the platform will be very popular.
The most important thing is to provide information about the platform for potential participants. After the first participants get a profit working on the platform information about it will spread very quickly.

We hope that participants who get a profit, will create some posts on Facebook or Twitter about us  Smiley
It seems to me that few people believe in posts in FB and Twitter, most likely the information will be spread among personal contacts.

Sure, we just meant social networks.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

How can you  protect the byuer?

We have Guarantor and Hols services. The guarantor is an intermediary between the seller and the buyer. He monitors the terms of the transaction and is the first stage of arbitration. Hols is a fully automatic system, which transfers the buyer's cryptocurrency to a secure wallet and transfers it to the seller after some time (Hold period). The presence of Hold in the transaction prevents the buyer from cheating on the one hand, and confirms his serious intentions for the seller on the other hand.
Excellent system. In fact, if the user himself does not commit any wrong actions, then his means are under 100% protection.

Due to smart contract, anyone can conduct safe and transparent business without any fear of fraud attempts.
This is a very big advantage. Undoubtedly, the market should appreciate this concept.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Excellent! This is what you need to start a business or continue existing on a new site.
I think that such conditions will be most attractive for those who wanted to start their own business, but doubted because of the large initial costs. This project will help such people to do this practically at no cost.

Alphateca2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Excellent! This is what you need to start a business or continue existing on a new site.
I think that such conditions will be most attractive for those who wanted to start their own business, but doubted because of the large initial costs. This project will help such people to do this practically at no cost.

The next advantage is fee. Sellers and stores pay just 1% fee for the platform. It's noticeable lower that other platforms take.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

vabchgent
I think for normal people, global success contributes to individual success. If you are mutually beneficial cooperating with the society, then you receive a reward, if you are trying to deceive society, then you risk going to jail.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: