Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to select a good bounty campaign!  (Read 1429 times)
chathu789 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
Merited by HBKMusiK (1)

Being a bounty hunter is not an easy task. There are scams, failed projects everywhere. Bounty hunters has to be careful more than ever. As a bounty hunter myself I thought to share my experience with other bounty hunters in here. I will talk about my bounty experience and my opinion about certain bounty managers and certain bounty campaigns I got to work.

There are two very important things to consider when it comes to selecting a proper bounty campaign!

1)   Potential of the Project
2)   Bounty Manager

In this article I am going to focus on Potential of the Project and next article will be solely on bounty managers and my personal experience with them.

You are going to spend your time and money on this campaign, if it fails all the hard work you did is in vain. Therefore it is a must to do a proper background research on the ICO. There are few methods to get an idea about the project.

1) Referring an ICO Rating Site

You can refer to ICO rating websites as it is the most straightforward and easy way. These websites (Please refer to annex 1) rate the upcoming ICOs. But it may not 100% accurate, even the most experienced people do mistakes as well these sites too. And also many of these sites charge a fee to publish an ICO in there site. Money can slightly change the rating of a particular project.

My Experience #1 :
I started to participate in,
FTEC Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3168899.0)
SkyFchain Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996537.0)
Inpactor Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3286739.0 )
Eternal Trust Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3137885 )

after observing their great ratings, (All three had given more than 4.5 out of 5 by the icobench.com). As all above three campaigns/ICOs are still ongoing I cannot say much about the reward yet. And as you can imagine I hope that these ICO rating sites are correct!

My Experience #2 :

After referring to ICObench.com I saw an ICO with 4.1 score out of 5 named,
Unibright (ICO site: https://unibright.io/ Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2994777.0)

The project team looked good, they even had a partnership with mighty Microsoft. I participated for 2 weeks and got 79 tokens! Oh wait, You need the value from US dollars? Last time I checked those 79 tokens worth $4.47 !!!

My Experience #3 :

I participated in a bounty campaign called

RootBlock Chain (Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3016577.0-root)

for 9 weeks there were no ratings about the project in recognized ICO rating sites. As days go by I was the second largest stakes holder in the bounty campaign according to the bounty spreadsheet. And guess what, they cancelled the bounty program day before yesterday (16/062018)! They announce that they are going to refund the investors and for bounty hunters, they get nothing but the total disappointment and agony!

2) Going through the project whitepaper and Team members

If you have the technical skills and time the best thing is to go through the project whitepaper and identify the project’s pros and cons, which will give you a proper overview. And the project members are pretty important too as the final outcome almost depends on their hands! Do a little background search about the core members and look for their achievements. Team is the strength of a project!

My Experience #4:

I joined a Facebook bounty campaign named

UCHIT (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167782.0 )

and worked for more than 9 weeks. I did not check anything about their project nor team members. But it is revealed that all the photos of their team in the website (https://uchit.info/) [yes, I know their website looks pretty wonderful, but…]

This scam is revealed in here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4467813.5

3) Following a veteran

One of the very efficient way to find a great bounty campaign is this. I always gaze upon on that shiny badges and unbelievable merit count of those legendary members, hero members, Senior Members with amazement in my eyes! Then I look into their signature, if it represents an Altcoin ICO I do a quick research and find the bounty campaign and participate in it.

My Experience #5:

Recently I saw a legendary member with more than 1500 merits wearing a fancy signature said

Impressio (Bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350550.0 )

I decided to follow that bounty and I am hoping that legendary member is not wrong about the project!

(Actually this method is not preferred, but as newbies you may have to go to methods like that until you get proper knowledge and experience about the industry! )

PS: Always check the project’s social media activities, website maintenance, Special announcements in ANN thread, Telegram group and their interaction with the investors or bounty hunters. If you smell something fishy do not hesitate and send a message here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1980983
I have many other information, but I will stop now. Feel free to ask anything, give any suggestions, give any corrections. I am more than happy to cooperate!
Cheers to all the hardworking bounty hunters out there!

Annex 1

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Joining bounty is an investment. You are not paying your money but you pay your time, your work and other tasks to sit in front of computer for doing bounty. Put yourself on the side of investor who invest money, choose ICO and bounty campaign like you will invest your money in this, so you will take bounty campaign and ICO carefully. It is not 100% of all your investment or bounty campaign are good and legal but it will reduce your risk to minimum.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
chathu789 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Joining bounty is an investment. You are not paying your money but you pay your time, your work and other tasks to sit in front of computer for doing bounty. Put yourself on the side of investor who invest money, choose ICO and bounty campaign like you will invest your money in this, so you will take bounty campaign and ICO carefully. It is not 100% of all your investment or bounty campaign are good and legal but it will reduce your risk to minimum.

Yes of course! Investors invest money and we, bounty hunters invest our time and effort!
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Project vision, Team members, and White paper are the most important thing. Find out team members social activity history. Do your own deep research and don't go to be greedy participating every bounty on the bitcointalk website   
nguyenvinh273

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Totally agree with you. The project needs an understanding and persistence to complete. Hurry and depression will not lead to success. Hope you have the experience will guide the followers to complete the project easier.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Pay more attention to the bounties you are following that has hype because it will more likely mean money. Earn as much coin/token as you can until the end of the campaign. For hyped project, amount could easily double once it hits exchanges.
Hihihihi

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Thanks for the posts. Can newbies do bounties also?
wvizmanos

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Yes you can. You can join mostly in the social media campaigns. No sig campaign though.
CVerification

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

I want to introduce you another interesting way to earn money besides Bounty Programs.

Check our very promising project an participate as an Affiliate. -> cverification.com

If you take part in our Affiliate Program and promote the Pre-ICO and ICO of CVerification you will get rewarded (CVER tokens worth 3% of contributions) for all contributions which come as a result of the affiliate’s support.

The fully automated process of the affiliate program guarantees transparency and fairness .

More about the program: https://cverification.com/src/docs/Affiliate_Program_CVerification.pdf
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

I think both the Potential of the Project and and the Bounty Manager are not very important in bounty campaign because you usually look at how much it worths after ico but potential have effect on the long term. Interest in the project when bounty campaign runs is more important.

FabiAdr76

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

You can refer to ICO rating websites as it is the most straightforward and easy way. These websites (Please refer to annex 1) rate the upcoming ICOs. But it may not 100% accurate, even the most experienced people do mistakes as well these sites too. And also many of these sites charge a fee to publish an ICO in there site. Money can slightly change the rating of a particular project.

My Experience #3 :

RootBlock Chain (Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3016577.0-root)

for 9 weeks there were no ratings about the project in recognized ICO rating sites. As days go by I was the second largest stakes holder in the bounty campaign according to the bounty spreadsheet. And guess what, they cancelled the bounty program day before yesterday (16/062018)! They announce that they are going to refund the investors and for bounty hunters, they get nothing but the total disappointment and agony!

The same happened to me with Root BlockChain, I looked for them in ICObench and they gave a 4.2 rating and in ICOmarks 8.9, the whitepaper and the team seemed good but at the end the result was the worst.
As for the ICO Rating Site I found this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4474691.0 and stop believing in all these sites.
At the end all this seems like a simple lottery where only luck can pay us for our time and effort.
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

The quality of bounty campaign depends on those who organize them and you wont know if they work well until the campaign picks up the speed.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

My Experience #2 :

Unibright (ICO site: https://unibright.io/ Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2994777.0)

The project team looked good, they even had a partnership with mighty Microsoft. I participated for 2 weeks and got 79 tokens! Oh wait, You need the value from US dollars? Last time I checked those 79 tokens worth $4.47

I feel your pain, it is not easy to pick right project to do bounty campaign on. I actually research ICOs in my free time and I really liked Unibright - with experienced, well organized team, partnerships and very good use case of connecting enterprises to blockchain. But unfortunately it didn’t do very well in this market...
However, I believe that if you hold on to these tokens they should be worth a lot more (but with time...).
It is sad, that these kind of (reputable) projects cannot pay their bounty hunters properly for their efforts. Afterall you guys did marketing for them 😵
Thanks for your insights  and good luck bounty hunting

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
artistus84

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

I'm new to this business.  I'm not an investor,I'm just doing various bounties and airdrop. Of the many the price is cheap yet, maybe it's not it time yet. But several projects have been successfully. Just be sure to correctly follow the rules drop.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

I'm new to this business.  I'm not an investor,I'm just doing various bounties and airdrop. Of the many the price is cheap yet, maybe it's not it time yet. But several projects have been successfully. Just be sure to correctly follow the rules drop.
All airdrops are cheap so don't expect that you can earn a living out of it. You may say it's not yet time but they will remain that cheap especially if those tokens does have billions of supply.

There are bounty managers that are also deceived by the project's team so you can't blame them too if the project turns out to be a scam but as long you see them working to settle things for the sake of participants, they are responsible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jakson123777

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

There is a risk of 50 to 50 Smiley
mrbear11

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

The most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.
iagyei259

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

A good bounty campaign has nothing to do with ICO ratings and benchmarks. These ratings sites have packages that the higher amount the project team pays ,the more ratings, they get. I think you need to read the website with the whitepaper and the team to see if they  are capable of achieving what they have outlined in the roadmap before you invest your time.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

I always look at the team members,roadmaps,number of participants and the ICO rating of that project.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

To save our time and efforts we have to be very careful. Project's vision, team's reliability and community support r most important things for me. Actually I do not trust ratings too much. A good marketing may increase an unreliable project's ratings.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

A simple Google search brought me here, I really thank the OP, this info will be of great help to a newbie like me

psychonaughty

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Hello!

I'm really grateful to you for your topic, it helped me to realize, that being bountyhunter is not freebie.

I tried to find next article about bounty managers, that you promised, but i didn't find it.
Can you post the link if it is already ready and posted? If it isn't, that's i'm just will ne waiting.

Thank you
mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Even if they don't have an explicit bounty, you should consider developing content for a project. If you're proactive and you believe in the project, the project will discover who you are and you can form a relationship with the team as an Ambassador. These projects definitely take notice of initiatives like these!
IGWE423

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

I have really learnt a lot from this great topic. Incredibly,  bounty hunters here have shared their wealth of experience in this business. But,  I strongly believe that nothing good comes easy. With carefulness, handwork, persistence and consistency, we are just a mile to hitting the jackpot.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Bounty is a lottery. Yes, the manager and potential of the project are important, but you also need to consider the number of seats, the number of participants and their quality. Still need to look at the number of selected tokens and their expected price.
But even if we consider everything, even a useful company with an honest team will not be able to collect a software cap. It is important to do more than one company and 20-50.
And even with the help of skam you go to successful projects. All the profits and luck. Wink
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

It is useful information for newcomers like me. I'm having a hard time facing a project that I'm not sure about. Luckily I read this topic. Thank you.
Risoruni

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Cool thread.
I don't always get to understand all the information about the campaign. So I have to proceed from indirect factors such as the bounty manager, campaign activity in social networks etc.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

thanks for shared your experience. This post very useful for bounty hunters. Thank you again.
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

wow, this article is so great. Thank you, sir, for such a masterpiece.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

Never be lazy to read whitepapers. Because, whitepaper is containing details about business models, roadmap, vision mission, goals, estimates, plans, teams and others. Understanding iis from the whitepaper, will tell us, how far the project is today, and we can also find out the prospects in the future according to the basics of the whitepaper.

Roadmap
The roadmap is like a project roadmap. We can find out their road map starting from making beta applications, entering coins to exchangers, launching platforms, and so on. A systematic roadmap, allowing an investor to trust more, because it looks logical. Most of the goals of people who buy ICO coins are to look forward to the coins to enter the exchangers and exchange their coins with other coins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

thanks for the info. A friend has fallen for some of these bounty scams . It ain't easy to follow bounty program for so many months and later start hearing stories . He once joined a bounty campaign , the bounty manager would start to freakout anytime my friend starts to ask important questions regarding the bounty. Not knowing he knew what he was up to. He would also freak out if the investors ask questions that might expose him. Trust me things went worse. Am still learning how to stay with positive campaigns and trusted bounty managers. Thanks again for your post

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Yes, right answer chooses an investment ICO and bounty campaign are good. But  I think choosing a good bounty is not easy, requiring a lot of experience as well as good analytical skills. In order to find a good ICO, you should have a team to analyze and ICO  on social to be able to evaluate the most specific ICO. However, you can to select a bounty check website, team and bounty manager site is the best good bounty campaign.
syesraypb

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

If you wish to join a good bounty, then just keep dreaming. You think you will be the lucky person that join a bounty that will make you about 500$ at least ?? High rating, amazing website, social media with many followers, or maybe a good white paper,... All of that can be paid by money. They can make a bounty with 12 weeks, when they are going to check total of stakes, you think that finally your can earn real money. When their token was listed on exchanges, they change the name of all social media, and most importantly that they do not send you the reward for bounty. What will you do ? That's just one, there are many kinds of scam, not just bounty. So be careful, not anything is beautiful as you thought
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

You can also consider the team behind the project of whom you advertising, because most of the projects nowadays are trash, even the team behind on their project is famous but if they don't have action, the project is useless even how their roadmap is promising. We should also consider the marketing of every project.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

Nobody can say with certainty which campaign will be a good one. You can have a good idea which ones are crap, but finding good ones at present is pretty tough- particularly with the current state of the market.

I think you have to go with your gut instinct on a lot of these campaigns, i don't even trust the vast majority of these ICO websites that rate these projects- how much are they being paid to say they are good?, sure you can use ICO websites as a guide, but common sense and using your own due diligence (if you have the time and patience) wins every time.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Joining a bounty campaign is just like gambling or investing in crypto. You need to study all of the project, team, community, roadmap and also the whitepaper of the bounty so you can determine if it has a potential to become successful. I would recommend you to always do your own research because if you don't, you will just waste your time participating in a lot of campaign without earning a money.
Intrachain

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Useful article, thanks! I would also say that it's most important to look at the team and the project's vision and in turn, if it's feasible. Transparency is key, so the project should provide as many useful information as possible.
ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I work many airdrop and bounty Campaign. Many bounty I spend 2-3 months but  when  bounty  finished  this coin is fake my all task in vain. So how  I know that which bounty campaign is good
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

OP have shared his insight very nicely but I feel its better to choose ICOs to support from their bounty programs carefully as hunters don't invest the money but their valuable times. Before joining any bounty campaign one must clear his basics we should not be money hungry to spam this awesome forum. I have seen peoples reporting their works after campaign has been ended continuously and even interacted with members who don't even know what is ICOs, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency etc. they just want the tokens.

PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Always try to get as much information as you can about the project, and a good way to start with that is by reading that sometimes boring but very usefull document called WHITEPAPER, as it contains most of the information about the project, like a roadmap and its timeline, you can see what lays ahead, but you should take a look aswell on the people behind it, the marketing made, all matters for you to make the right call and select the right project and their respective bounties.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Tokensuite has a lot of bounty scam accusations, it will never be a good idea in joining even one of their campaigns. The other 3 you've mentioned are great channels when you are searching for available bounties. I may add Bounty Guru as one of the most legible group in managing bounty campaigns.

Sometimes when deciding a good bounty campaign, I make sure that there are lots of participants in a specific type of bounties as this is one of the factor that the campaign is legit. Consider also the reputation of the campaign manager before diving in into his/ her bounty.

MikhailGos24

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Thanks Seniors It really means a lot.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Being a bounty hunter is not an easy task. There are scams, failed projects everywhere. Bounty hunters has to be careful more than ever. As a bounty hunter myself I thought to share my experience with other bounty hunters in here. I will talk about my bounty experience and my opinion about certain bounty managers and certain bounty campaigns I got to work.

There are two very important things to consider when it comes to selecting a proper bounty campaign!

2)   Bounty Manager

In this article I am going to focus on Potential of the Project and next article will be solely on bounty managers and my personal experience with them.

You are going to spend your time and money on this campaign, if it fails all the hard work you did is in vain. Therefore it is a must to do a proper background research on the ICO. There are few methods to get an idea about the project.

My Experience #1 :
FTEC Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3168899.0)
SkyFchain Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996537.0)
Inpactor Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3286739.0 )
Eternal Trust Bounty campaign (Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3137885 )

after observing their great ratings, (All three had given more than 4.5 out of 5 by the icobench.com). As all above three campaigns/ICOs are still ongoing I cannot say much about the reward yet. And as you can imagine I hope that these ICO rating sites are correct!

My Experience #2 :

The project team looked good, they even had a partnership with mighty Microsoft. I participated for 2 weeks and got 79 tokens! Oh wait, You need the value from US dollars? Last time I checked those 79 tokens worth $4.47 !!!

My Experience #3 :

If you have the technical skills and time the best thing is to go through the project whitepaper and identify the project’s pros and cons, which will give you a proper overview. And the project members are pretty important too as the final outcome almost depends on their hands! Do a little background search about the core members and look for their achievements. Team is the strength of a project!

My Experience #4:

and worked for more than 9 weeks. I did not check anything about their project nor team members. But it is revealed that all the photos of their team in the website (https://uchit.info/) [yes, I know their website looks pretty wonderful, but…]

This scam is revealed in here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4467813.5

3) Following a veteran

One of the very efficient way to find a great bounty campaign is this. I always gaze upon on that shiny badges and unbelievable merit count of those legendary members, hero members, Senior Members with amazement in my eyes! Then I look into their signature, if it represents an Altcoin ICO I do a quick research and find the bounty campaign and participate in it.

My Experience #5:

Recently I saw a legendary member with more than 1500 merits wearing a fancy signature said

I decided to follow that bounty and I am hoping that legendary member is not wrong about the project!

(Actually this method is not preferred, but as newbies you may have to go to methods like that until you get proper knowledge and experience about the industry! )

PS: Always check the project’s social media activities, website maintenance, Special announcements in ANN thread, Telegram group and their interaction with the investors or bounty hunters. If you smell something fishy do not hesitate and send a message here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1980983
I have many other information, but I will stop now. Feel free to ask anything, give any suggestions, give any corrections. I am more than happy to cooperate!

Annex 1

Great thread and nice advices, especially if they are based on your own expirience.Although I have to say as was a bounty hunter, you'll not always encounter great projects even if you do the research on them. It's also like gambling at times.
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

2)   Bounty Manager

My Experience #1 :

My Experience #2 :

My Experience #3 :

My Experience #4:

3) Following a veteran

My Experience #5:

Annex 1

It was nice to read through someone else's experience in terms of bounty campaigns. A lot of what you do is similar to what I do in terms of choosing the best bounty campaign. Thanks for providing the links and etc for us. Appreciate the input.
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

But you said so much, you still have not introduced the exact method of how to choose a good bounty, you just listed some of your experiences, as well as several ICO rating websites, we already know these sites, and many ICO rating websites is not objective, they are likely to charge.
souleater1494

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Thats was funny you hope that higher ranks are right about that said ICO so you are relying based on their judgment? Maybe you should learn how to do your own research that are not based on ICO review sites because for sure you will get scam exit scheme.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I do most of my selection of bounties on bitcointalk forum and others on bounty ox. Both sites have bounties that are scam so what I do is to be vigilant in making choice of one.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
reil2014

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

In my thoughts, i select bounty. First i exploring the website, read the whitepaper. 2nd the bounty manager.
And do the search more, because some bounties today are scam.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Tokensuite has a lot of bounty scam accusations, it will never be a good idea in joining even one of their campaigns. The other 3 you've mentioned are great channels when you are searching for available bounties.

I also noticed that recently they began to promote scam campaigns. Can't say wilfully or not but it's fact.
So i decided to stay away and not ruin my "reputation".

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
vebrion1

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

in any case, bounty is a risk. but sometimes this risk is very justified
kemswag

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Thanks for the education, there are many scams lately unlike before when there were many good projects, you need to select careful so you don't fall as a victim of scam.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

in any case, bounty is a risk. but sometimes this risk is very justified

Yes and sometimes good projects pay very less using the stake calculation as a justification.

Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Take a look at the current bounty section, where all are scams and shit, you can't find any valuable bounty, don't waste time, learn more trading skills is more important.
boyptc

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Thanks for the education, there are many scams lately unlike before when there were many good projects, you need to select careful so you don't fall as a victim of scam.
2016 was the year there are many legit projects and people have earned much with bounties.

But now the trend has changed and ICO projects and bounties became a place of scammers that are looking to earn easy money from their investors and wants to have free advertisement by scamming participants.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

To be sincere, I select my bounties these days based on instinct. I pay less attention to whitepaper since the day I saw freelancers offering whitepaper writing as service. The truth is that scammers become smarter about their wicked acts day by day, from website, whitepaper, to roadmap and ICO ratings, making everything look real. Earning in crypto has never been easy including bounties.

Great article, and I look forward to the second part of article.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Gunbounty
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

crypto-development and marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 10:08:53 AM

I’m the bounty manager of Netbox Global, that runs until December 29th. Payment to participants is made in the Ethereum (ETH) and partially in the NBX (the coin is also traded on the exchange).
I invite everyone to register and participate. This is a great chance to earn!
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206233

Information for Creative Content Creators
To make a video and get a prize of $ 600, is it tempting? Or write an article and get $ 400?

If you are creating content: making videos or writing articles, then we invite you to participate in the competition from the Netbox.Global project. All works submitted in the bounty and which will receive the “GOOD QUALITY and HIGH QUALITY” ratings will be awarded with additional incentive prizes:
Video:
1st place - prize $ 600
2nd place - prize $ 400
3rd place - prize $ 200
Articles:
1st place - prize 400 $
2nd place - prize 250 $
3rd place - prize $ 150

In order to participate in the competition you need to register in the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206233 and submit your video or article until 12/25/2019
The jury is the NBX team.
Competition Results Announcement - 12/30/2019
Prize Payments - 12/31/2019

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ GUNBOUNTY ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
crypto-development and marketing agency
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:47:18 PM

Now most bounty scams are due to the good bounty before the bountiful you know the bounty well and then you will join the bounty They do not make any bounty after greed You can avoid your risk by checking who gets the Bounty Manager's ICO rating and then participating in the Bounty campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:37:08 AM

There's this trick I normally use before joining a bounty campaign. I do first of all, check the number of legendary participant in their signature campaign. If I don't see a good number of legendary member, the bounty is no for me.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:48:00 AM
Merited by dbshck (4), DdmrDdmr (1), Husna QA (1)

~snip
I do first of all, check the number of legendary participant in their signature campaign. If I don't see a good number of legendary member, the bounty is no for me.
I will not blame what you normally do, but can the number of Legendary participants be used as an indicator that the bounty is in the legit category?
There are two possibilities in my opinion.
  • You can use this method when you know that Legendary participants are participants who are experts in bounty evaluation.
  • There are many Legendaries who are trapped in bounty that seem legit at first but end in scam.

There is no guarantee that more Legendary members joining the bounty can prove that the bounty is legal and a great success. In my opinion, you only need to do your own assessment and analysis to get information about how the bounty are declared legit.

Thus you will get used to not always depend on others and have the opportunity to get a bounty that you deserve to follow based on your own assessment and analysis.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
buihieucr77

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

Check on those websites not give for you about potential because in this year many projects are scamming, running,.... I have been 2 years for bounty while 2 years less projects you can earn. Ex: You participated 10 projects but you just earn  2/10 projects, sometimes it's less money or scammers if you are luckly you can earn much money from bounty( 1/20). If you want to check potential bounty for earn tokens, you have to check roadmap see them.
A few tips see road map:

Are they run testnest, mainnest?
What is your products?
Who are team working, investors, partners?
How many news review them on your website?
Do they have whitepaper, ANN, website, Github, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter,...?
Who is bounty manager?
Are community take care your telegram group?
What is supply tokens of them and how many tokens circulation?

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:20:12 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

~snip
I do first of all, check the number of legendary participant in their signature campaign. If I don't see a good number of legendary member, the bounty is no for me.
I will not blame what you normally do, but can the number of Legendary participants be used as an indicator that the bounty is in the legit category?
There are two possibilities in my opinion.
  • You can use this method when you know that Legendary participants are participants who are experts in bounty evaluation.
  • There are many Legendaries who are trapped in bounty that seem legit at first but end in scam.

There is no guarantee that more Legendary members joining the bounty can prove that the bounty is legal and a great success. In my opinion, you only need to do your own assessment and analysis to get information about how the bounty are declared legit.

Thus you will get used to not always depend on others and have the opportunity to get a bounty that you deserve to follow based on your own assessment and analysis.

I totally agree that everyone should do their own project analysis. I participated in the bounty for 3 years and I must admit that roughly half of this time, is time wasted. So for about 1.5 years I participated in the bounty without receiving anything, or just receiving worthless tokens. Half of this half is just scams. I always try to carefully check the project I am joining, but I am not an expert.
It is possible that more legendary members reduce the risk, but it certainly does not eliminate it. It is always best to do it yourself and trust only your own research.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 04:53:36 PM

I totally agree that everyone should do their own project analysis. I participated in the bounty for 3 years and I must admit that roughly half of this time, is time wasted. So for about 1.5 years I participated in the bounty without receiving anything, or just receiving worthless tokens. Half of this half is just scams. I always try to carefully check the project I am joining, but I am not an expert.
It is possible that more legendary members reduce the risk, but it certainly does not eliminate it. It is always best to do it yourself and trust only your own research.

The only thing I would advise, altcoin bounty is already dead since 2018 and I'm not hoping to earn any amount on that kind of campaign. Even you do a project analysis, some projects are too good to be true and can easily trick participants so you can't say if they will pay or not. I've spent 1 year in altcoin bounty and half of it is worth it, I'm a participants of primal base, which is alternative asset that is made by vitalik (founder of eth) and I've also participated in some famous altcoins that are already on the top now and received a good bounty from them. The half the year was pure scams and failed projects.

I'm very lucky that I didn't focus on such bounties because, at the same time, I'm learning and making a good reputation. That's the reason why ranked up into Hero Member from Full member. So it's better to invest in knowledge too while doing bounties.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:14:01 PM

bounty is all about time and concentration. you need to sort it out your self else you will work tirelessly for nothing. i have participated in over 100 bounties. most that paid were little. some paid nicely. there are rules to observed before joining bounties. don't just join anything bounty you see here. you will regret it.
TRANTHITHOMAI

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:53:05 AM

Reviews from icobench or other similar review sites cannot confirm the quality of the project.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:13:22 AM

This thread was created 6 months ago OP still hasn't grasped the condition of the ICO bounty campaign, 90% of them are shit coins and scam, it's better to join a campaign where the coin is already in the market, it's safe and you can always liquidate it when you need money and you are guaranteed to receive your shares, and don't rely in ICO rating sites, they are paid to give a good rating.

Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 03:37:40 AM

Yes, I think it is important to invest in a bounty before joining Once you invest, you can understand what the investment place is like. Also when choosing a good grace campaign the bounty manager the team member the ICO rating the bounty should be selected to avoid scams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aa21

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:47:46 AM

Talking about those bounty, where I can join those kind of campaigns? I only knew airdrops I saw from twitter posts but not bounty, anyone can tell me how to do this and where to join? I also wanna earn some altcoins during my free time on my work.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

Talking about those bounty, where I can join those kind of campaigns? I only knew airdrops I saw from twitter posts but not bounty, anyone can tell me how to do this and where to join? I also wanna earn some altcoins during my free time on my work.

You can find bounty campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Unfortunately, not all accept new participants, so you will probably have to wait until your Bitcointalk account rank increases slightly to join the well-paid ones.
If you have accounts on social media (Twitter, Facebook) it is possible that thanks to them you can earn some tokens or altcoins.
However, remember that there are a lot of scam projects on the bounty market, so before you join, carefully analyze whether the project is real and has a chance to succeed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nakamura12

Activity: 2254
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:41:26 PM

You can find bounty campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Unfortunately, not all accept new participants, so you will probably have to wait until your Bitcointalk account rank increases slightly to join the well-paid ones.
If you have accounts on social media (Twitter, Facebook) it is possible that thanks to them you can earn some tokens or altcoins.
However, remember that there are a lot of scam projects on the bounty market, so before you join, carefully analyze whether the project is real and has a chance to succeed.
aa21 have social media account which is twitter. Look at the post that aa21 knew airdrop from a twitter post. Well, it's still not very helpful for aa21 to earn money by joining bounty campaign like ICOs rather than joining well paid ones campaign as what you have mentioned.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:02:41 AM

aa21 have social media account which is twitter. Look at the post that aa21 knew airdrop from a twitter post. Well, it's still not very helpful for aa21 to earn money by joining bounty campaign like ICOs rather than joining well paid ones campaign as what you have mentioned.

I noticed he mentioned Twitter, but he doesn't necessarily must have an account there. I often browse Twitter accounts without logging in. Wink

In my opinion, using social media accounts is the only way to earn more than dust. Rates for Bitcointalk "Newbie" accounts are really very low, but if he has a large number of followers on FB or Twitter, this is how he can earn more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

Yeah, it happens to all of us. When I was a newbie, I felt dejected not being accepted because I was missing out an opportunity to earn extra moolah.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:54:35 PM

Yeah, it happens to all of us. When I was a newbie, I felt dejected not being accepted because I was missing out an opportunity to earn extra moolah.

New users (Newbies) will receive very low rewards due to the low ranking on Bitcointalk. This mainly applies to signature campaigns. But if they have a large number of followers on their social media accounts, they can earn much more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
UserU

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:28:49 PM

New users (Newbies) will receive very low rewards due to the low ranking on Bitcointalk. This mainly applies to signature campaigns. But if they have a large number of followers on their social media accounts, they can earn much more.

Sadly only the popular ones can cut the queue. Meanwhile peasants like us have to wait.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:31:41 PM

Sadly only the popular ones can cut the queue. Meanwhile peasants like us have to wait.

I have the impression that you are constantly talking about signature campaigns, while I am talking about social media bounty campaigns in which Bitcointalk rank does not matter, because the rates are set on the basis of the number of followers (from social media accounts).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
UserU

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:41:41 PM

I have the impression that you are constantly talking about signature campaigns, while I am talking about social media bounty campaigns in which Bitcointalk rank does not matter, because the rates are set on the basis of the number of followers (from social media accounts).

You are right, I didn't realize until you mention it. Now it makes sense!

Thankfully sig campaign exists to make things easier. I can imagine its hard if your account isn't always active and you've to find ways to gain followers.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:00:04 PM

Thankfully sig campaign exists to make things easier. I can imagine its hard if your account isn't always active and you've to find ways to gain followers.

I think that if you share interesting content on your account (even by being active in bounty campaigns), it is not difficult to collect 1000 or even 2000 followers. However, if you run any services or trade, it is not a problem to accumulate 10,000 or even 20,000 followers. With such amounts of followers, you can already earn quite good in social media bounty campaigns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
yehestielsiburian

Activity: 314
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:11:24 PM

Yes of course, but there are some bounty campaigns that don't allow newbies to join.
But don't be discouraged, keep working and show your contribution to this forum.
Read the motivation in this forum to increase your rank
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:36:20 PM

I noticed he mentioned Twitter, but he doesn't necessarily must have an account there. I often browse Twitter accounts without logging in. Wink

In my opinion, using social media accounts is the only way to earn more than dust. Rates for Bitcointalk "Newbie" accounts are really very low, but if he has a large number of followers on FB or Twitter, this is how he can earn more.

You have to be so careful using twitter account for promoting crypto projects. There are many many reasons that you could be banned and they do not tell you why so if you going to fo for the social media bounties watch out for this. You don't want to lose your high paying twitter account. Things to watch out for are. Supporting too many crypto projects at once and have RT after RT of endless projects. Mix your account up and have other interests too. You need to also post your own stuff you should not just post about promoting bounties. Post a more personal tweet every now and again. Try not overdo the # as well. Twitter doesn't like too many crypto related # in one post.
lina2018

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:41:04 AM

Really very helpfull post. Lots of Things  about bounty you coverd your post. Thanks for share

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

I think that if you share interesting content on your account (even by being active in bounty campaigns), it is not difficult to collect 1000 or even 2000 followers. However, if you run any services or trade, it is not a problem to accumulate 10,000 or even 20,000 followers. With such amounts of followers, you can already earn quite good in social media bounty campaigns.

Yeah that quite good Enough for start ups and for sure eventhough there are lot of campaigns which is not paying right now for sure he can get a 1 pays a lot. But he can explore the option to offer tweeting service since 10,000 or 20,000 is quite huge audience. But he shouldn't stick on that since this forum offer so many option and it's up for him to search it up.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abdulfatah.busari

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:36:07 PM

I am really a newbie in this bounty stuff, I can say I've learnt one of two things here. Thanks to the writer of this thread and all the contributors. My suggestion is this
"If possible the expert in the house should please list some of the bounty campaign (with their btt link) they are doing presently that look promising to them"
That will definitely be an advantage for the newbie to start with a good campaign program.
Thanks

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 05:56:57 PM

Be very careful about what projects you choose. If you cant use the token or coon then don't bother. Don't support ideas and dreams. Without actions, they remain dreams and ideas and it takes a strong person and team to not give up. You need to know the project is the devs passion and not just some money making sink.

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:30:39 AM

This is difficult now to find a good bounty.
Most of bounty rewards is always difference with the token price in ico/ieo.
So, i only join bounty Signature, Meme, and Article only. This is no need more time to work like a Social Media Campaign.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:49:03 AM

You should edit, your thread and do not include those ICO rating sites, we now know that these ICO rating sites are just conniving with these projects, for paying a fee from these ICO rating sites, they can have a good rating a good reviews from these ICO sites.

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:15:07 PM

You should edit, your thread and do not include those ICO rating sites, we now know that these ICO rating sites are just conniving with these projects, for paying a fee from these ICO rating sites, they can have a good rating a good reviews from these ICO sites.
I agree all of those websites could be a paid ratings for an ICOs and only a few projects are really good based on my experience since I earned profit from them and even thou it took a while still they are good and trusted and communicating to their investor and member who spreading the project's goal.

And these days no ICOs are really good and for sure they are just making a hype since they know that Bullrun could start anytime this year and they are using only the bounty hunter and the referral thing "Earn by referring" if you know what i mean.
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:02:16 PM

Could have been perfect guidelines for those who are looking for a guidelines on what to look for a bounty campaign, it's just that he included these ICO rating sites who are one of the contributors into what ICO has become, selecting a bounty campaign now is like a gambling if you want to be on a winning side, join bounty campaign where the coin is already in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mike Mayor

Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:00:12 PM

I agree all of those websites could be a paid ratings for an ICOs and only a few projects are really good based on my experience since I earned profit from them and even thou it took a while still they are good and trusted and communicating to their investor and member who spreading the project's goal.

And these days no ICOs are really good and for sure they are just making a hype since they know that Bullrun could start anytime this year and they are using only the bounty hunter and the referral thing "Earn by referring" if you know what i mean.

Anyone can make social media a website and come up with some sort of plan then add it to a road map and a whole paper. Yes, it can take some effort and it can be difficult to see if it is a genuine attempt that will be taken seriously or if it will just remain an idea. They need to have more than the things I have just mentioned. For example a working project and a coin/token that can be used and not just keep for speculative value. These tokens are mostly all useless and do nothing. All you do is pass it over to the next person who holds it and hopes it goes up in value. If you cannot spend it then it is a shitcoin.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:40:19 PM

Could have been perfect guidelines for those who are looking for a guidelines on what to look for a bounty campaign, it's just that he included these ICO rating sites who are one of the contributors into what ICO has become, selecting a bounty campaign now is like a gambling if you want to be on a winning side, join bounty campaign where the coin is already in the market.

Bounty campaigns that are payable in coins already listed on exchange are almost gone, and if they are, they are very low paid.
As for the guide on how to choose bounty campaigns, I think that few people would read it at all, because most do not even check the project website at all. There are those who join the campaign even a few months after it ends, so they certainly would not be interested in such a thing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:38:19 AM

Joining a prize that has a coin that has been registered in the market is indeed the most important recommendation, but we must also be able to see the volume of the token trade related, because it will be useless if the coin has entered the market but there is no trading volume in it
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:04:37 PM

There are few tips to join a good bounty and it has to start with your rank

I said that it needs to start with your rank because its very important here is why

1. You need to be a jr, member and full member up to join a good bounty campaign because in this rank, the one that organized it and run the compaign are 100% legit
2. look at the person who runs the campaign best example is yahoo62278, he has lots of campaign that he manages besides he is the most trusted i guarantee it to you
3. Better post an info graphics since you need merits to be in that ranks

When you are a member or full member go to services and wait for the post their but look for yahoo62278 im not advertising him but hes one of the best

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
█████████████████████████████
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:16:54 PM

You did not mention looking on scam section to check has a bad report, I stopped looking on those rating sites and instead prefer looking on a scam section, if there are bad and valid report or unusual about their project and jow they prefer their project, then something is not right

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 09:42:00 AM

I am really a newbie in this bounty stuff, I can say I've learnt one of two things here. Thanks to the writer of this thread and all the contributors. My suggestion is this
"If possible the expert in the house should please list some of the bounty campaign (with their btt link) they are doing presently that look promising to them"
That will definitely be an advantage for the newbie to start with a good campaign program.
Thanks
The problem with existing bounties is that they don't use escrow. Therefore, there is no guarantee that after working for a few months in the company, you will get paid for your work. If a portion of the tokens were deposited for payment to bounty hunters, this would be a guarantee of payment. But even in this case, it did not guarantee that these tokens would be worth anything. Therefore, you must decide which bounty to participate in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boyptc

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:00:10 PM

Joining a prize that has a coin that has been registered in the market is indeed the most important recommendation, but we must also be able to see the volume of the token trade related, because it will be useless if the coin has entered the market but there is no trading volume in it
Yes, there's too much of these useless coin around.

They have been listed in exchanges that are not even popular and the volume is actually not moving at all. Most likely, a dead volume.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███