Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to select a good bounty campaign!  (Read 1429 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

A simple Google search brought me here, I really thank the OP, this info will be of great help to a newbie like me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psychonaughty

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Hello!

I'm really grateful to you for your topic, it helped me to realize, that being bountyhunter is not freebie.

I tried to find next article about bounty managers, that you promised, but i didn't find it.
Can you post the link if it is already ready and posted? If it isn't, that's i'm just will ne waiting.

Thank you
mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Even if they don't have an explicit bounty, you should consider developing content for a project. If you're proactive and you believe in the project, the project will discover who you are and you can form a relationship with the team as an Ambassador. These projects definitely take notice of initiatives like these!
IGWE423

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

I have really learnt a lot from this great topic. Incredibly,  bounty hunters here have shared their wealth of experience in this business. But,  I strongly believe that nothing good comes easy. With carefulness, handwork, persistence and consistency, we are just a mile to hitting the jackpot.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Bounty is a lottery. Yes, the manager and potential of the project are important, but you also need to consider the number of seats, the number of participants and their quality. Still need to look at the number of selected tokens and their expected price.
But even if we consider everything, even a useful company with an honest team will not be able to collect a software cap. It is important to do more than one company and 20-50.
And even with the help of skam you go to successful projects. All the profits and luck. Wink
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

It is useful information for newcomers like me. I'm having a hard time facing a project that I'm not sure about. Luckily I read this topic. Thank you.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Cool thread.
I don't always get to understand all the information about the campaign. So I have to proceed from indirect factors such as the bounty manager, campaign activity in social networks etc.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

thanks for shared your experience. This post very useful for bounty hunters. Thank you again.
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

wow, this article is so great. Thank you, sir, for such a masterpiece.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

Never be lazy to read whitepapers. Because, whitepaper is containing details about business models, roadmap, vision mission, goals, estimates, plans, teams and others. Understanding iis from the whitepaper, will tell us, how far the project is today, and we can also find out the prospects in the future according to the basics of the whitepaper.

Roadmap
The roadmap is like a project roadmap. We can find out their road map starting from making beta applications, entering coins to exchangers, launching platforms, and so on. A systematic roadmap, allowing an investor to trust more, because it looks logical. Most of the goals of people who buy ICO coins are to look forward to the coins to enter the exchangers and exchange their coins with other coins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

thanks for the info. A friend has fallen for some of these bounty scams . It ain't easy to follow bounty program for so many months and later start hearing stories . He once joined a bounty campaign , the bounty manager would start to freakout anytime my friend starts to ask important questions regarding the bounty. Not knowing he knew what he was up to. He would also freak out if the investors ask questions that might expose him. Trust me things went worse. Am still learning how to stay with positive campaigns and trusted bounty managers. Thanks again for your post

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I think good bounty campaigns propose some managers: AmaZix, Tokensuite, BountyHive, CryptoServices bounty
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Joining bounty is an investment. You are not paying your money but you pay your time, your work and other tasks to sit in front of computer for doing bounty. Put yourself on the side of investor who invest money, choose ICO and bounty campaign like you will invest your money in this, so you will take bounty campaign and ICO carefully. It is not 100% of all your investment or bounty campaign are good and legal but it will reduce your risk to minimum.

Yes, right answer chooses an investment ICO and bounty campaign are good. But  I think choosing a good bounty is not easy, requiring a lot of experience as well as good analytical skills. In order to find a good ICO, you should have a team to analyze and ICO  on social to be able to evaluate the most specific ICO. However, you can to select a bounty check website, team and bounty manager site is the best good bounty campaign.
syesraypb

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

If you wish to join a good bounty, then just keep dreaming. You think you will be the lucky person that join a bounty that will make you about 500$ at least ?? High rating, amazing website, social media with many followers, or maybe a good white paper,... All of that can be paid by money. They can make a bounty with 12 weeks, when they are going to check total of stakes, you think that finally your can earn real money. When their token was listed on exchanges, they change the name of all social media, and most importantly that they do not send you the reward for bounty. What will you do ? That's just one, there are many kinds of scam, not just bounty. So be careful, not anything is beautiful as you thought
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

You can also consider the team behind the project of whom you advertising, because most of the projects nowadays are trash, even the team behind on their project is famous but if they don't have action, the project is useless even how their roadmap is promising. We should also consider the marketing of every project.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

Nobody can say with certainty which campaign will be a good one. You can have a good idea which ones are crap, but finding good ones at present is pretty tough- particularly with the current state of the market.

I think you have to go with your gut instinct on a lot of these campaigns, i don't even trust the vast majority of these ICO websites that rate these projects- how much are they being paid to say they are good?, sure you can use ICO websites as a guide, but common sense and using your own due diligence (if you have the time and patience) wins every time.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Joining a bounty campaign is just like gambling or investing in crypto. You need to study all of the project, team, community, roadmap and also the whitepaper of the bounty so you can determine if it has a potential to become successful. I would recommend you to always do your own research because if you don't, you will just waste your time participating in a lot of campaign without earning a money.
Intrachain

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Useful article, thanks! I would also say that it's most important to look at the team and the project's vision and in turn, if it's feasible. Transparency is key, so the project should provide as many useful information as possible.
ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I work many airdrop and bounty Campaign. Many bounty I spend 2-3 months but  when  bounty  finished  this coin is fake my all task in vain. So how  I know that which bounty campaign is good
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

OP have shared his insight very nicely but I feel its better to choose ICOs to support from their bounty programs carefully as hunters don't invest the money but their valuable times. Before joining any bounty campaign one must clear his basics we should not be money hungry to spam this awesome forum. I have seen peoples reporting their works after campaign has been ended continuously and even interacted with members who don't even know what is ICOs, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency etc. they just want the tokens.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: