Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which social platform should I choose for Bounty  (Read 337 times)
kuzawi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

All of them, more entries you can get, more rewards you will collect.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Lots of bounty campaigns, and chances are you can follow all types of campaigns at one time. But of course choosing a good project is the main foundation, because of course we expect the success of the projects we campaign for. So I think, just do what you love, learn and make mistakes. In the end your efforts will get results from the direction you did not expect.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Is Article writing profitable ?
Yes it is profitable but it is not everyone who can write. Except you are good doing writing, you will not earn through that. I will suggest also to you in addition to Facebook and Twitter bounty that you also join telegram. Telegram is the easiest of all the social media campaign although you will not earn much from it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Each campaign will have its own difficulties, and it will depend greatly on the time you spend doing it. Some people decide to fully enter Crypto, and if you are one of them, maybe following all the possible campaigns will be able to maximize the bounty you will receive.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Hello everyone,
I have joined this forum because I love cryptocurrency. As I am new so I am still studying and learning things about it but at the same time I want to earn something too. So I have decided to participate in bounty. I know I have to rank up to join in signature bounty but at this moment I can do social platform works. So can you guys suggest me which social work should I choose. Is Article writing profitable ?
Thank you
so far the most in demand for bounty campaign is twitter,facebook ,telegram and Instagram in which you only have to gain more friends nd more follower because in that will depend your income,and you have the right choice because signature campaign now requires high rank for high profit but since you are a jr member and the bounty campaign s mostly accept your rank then join it too for extra income
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

if you can do all campaign in a bounty then do it. make to look for a legit bounty campaign to make your time worthy. research which bounty to join to avoid scam.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

In my opinion, the more difficult a campaign will be, the bigger the bounty will be, because of course the participants will also be less. Perhaps focusing on the field you are most in control with, will be better because you will get used to it and I believe it will be very influential in improving the quality of our work.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Why do not you try each and find out which one works best for you. Because each campaign certainly has a different character.
But perhaps an article or video campaign is more profitable than other social media platforms, because of course it takes a bigger effort.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

It seems that your passion for crypto will be your greatest capital to enter into this field. And of course everyone's purpose is the same, that is to benefit from this field. Of course the article campaign is a very good thing, because to write something, you have to educate yourself first, and that is a huge investment in this industry.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Right now youll be having a hard time gaining rank because it is hard to get merit from others, so the only thing you need to do in order to earn is to join all possible social media bounty, you might as well do v/blogs because it is included. Lastly, you can join translation campaign it is hard to get rhat because there are alot of active bounty hunters out there.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Hello everyone,
I have joined this forum because I love cryptocurrency. As I am new so I am still studying and learning things about it but at the same time I want to earn something too. So I have decided to participate in bounty. I know I have to rank up to join in signature bounty but at this moment I can do social platform works. So can you guys suggest me which social work should I choose. Is Article writing profitable ?
Thank you
Hi guy, i think you can do all bounty campaign, the signature campaign, social (facebook, twitter, reddit...). And the article is also good, you can write by steemit, medium to take part in content bounty!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

For me if you want to do signature bounty the best one for you is stemmit bounty because its easy.And also Facebook bounty and reddit.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

There are series of social media you can use to do bounty campaign such as facebook and twitter... Some bounty also do instagram campaign so it's up to you which one you have and it's better to have good number of friends in order to have good share of the bounty pool
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

You can participate in some projects, but for signatures you can only do one project for several weeks. Also select all social media, twitter and facebook are popular but reddit also appears in many gift campaigns
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

You can choose to take part in both Facebook and Twitter campaigns as long as you have a good number of genuine friends on your account. Some campaigns have a minimum requirement and some campaign will reward you larger stakes if you have more followers. Article writing is a great way to take party with bounties as many people tend to pass this over as too much work so the stakes are better.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: