Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

SCAM ALLERT

ALGO 1 - XEVAN

ALGO 2 - X13 ASIC

the community was allowed to mine only on xevan algo, when the developers mined in the pool at x13 through https://nicehash.com

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457413741185597450/458383594222518273/unknown.png?width=938&height=597

Did devs make any explanation for this?

nice hash again.....lol this bad...

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

can I find out if the team is planning to launch purses for smartphones? For Android and iOS? Versions for PC are already running, I think for smartphones will also be very relevant.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Well this project seems very interesting to follow. But I am looking for the RoadMap of this project. It is good for a certain project to have their RoadMap available here in their Ann thread. So if the team have their RoadMap I suggest that they will include it here as well. It would be much better since there are lots of people looking for the road of a project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Good to hear about this project and be able to find here in the crypto currency community. Well this is another interesting project that comes out of its shell that proves its worth in the crypto world to remain a strong platform and be able to achieve its goal. Moreover, they have some important informations need to add here in the Ann thread such as date of start of selling of their Tokens as well as their roadmap. I will looking forward for this project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Excellent project, high income. The team is working tirelessly and are leading their coins into the future with their heads held high. In every possible way I will support this interesting project. Developers of good luck!
Its really great for the project since the project give a lot of efforts to the users here and also you can get so many profits with their PoS and MN structure.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Excellent project, high income. The team is working tirelessly and are leading their coins into the future with their heads held high. In every possible way I will support this interesting project. Developers of good luck!
Its really great for the project since the project give a lot of efforts to the users here and also you can get so many profits with their PoS and MN structure.
Yes, it does. However, have you bought some of the coins? I got no money for now so I can't test this coins if its good or not, any review from you guys?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Have a lot of exchange running now and i see ARKTUR have almost function of them : POW + POS + MN. The problem here is have any others advantage?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Have a lot of exchange running now and i see ARKTUR have almost function of them : POW + POS + MN. The problem here is have any others advantage?
Well, it is quite annoying to know but, apparently, there is only one exchange which you can buy and sell ARKTUR coins named CryptoBridge.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I see they will have so much plan for promoting this service to community. And i myself waiting the official announcement about bounty campaign from the team.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

Well, it is quite annoying to know but, apparently, there is only one exchange which you can buy and sell ARKTUR coins named CryptoBridge.
Yes, buy now and hold ART for now and keep staking until the end of your life so your investment would be getting bigger and bigger.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

Well, seems like the Arktur crypto currency has been already listed to one of an exchange name CryptoBridge. Well that great for this. But, for this project, I was wondering when will the project team be able to launched their bounty campaigns or will they be able to have one? I hope they will. If ever, then this will give the supporters a chance to participates and much better for the name of this project to spread in the crypto community.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I see they will have so much plan for promoting this service to community. And i myself waiting the official announcement about bounty campaign from the team.
That would be great for this project if the team will be able to launched its bounty campaign. That would help the Arktur to gain more attention and trust from the people of the cryptp currency community. Well, I will be looking forward for this because I want this project to reach its goal since I found this project interesting and have a potential to this community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

That would be great for this project if the team will be able to launched its bounty campaign. That would help the Arktur to gain more attention and trust from the people of the cryptp currency community. Well, I will be looking forward for this because I want this project to reach its goal since I found this project interesting and have a potential to this community.
Kind of interesting decision to make a bounty campaign, but let them think twice about making the bounty campaign. As you know that this coin is an 'investing type' of a coin which can bring a reward of certain ARTs while holding ART for a period of time, I guess Facebook and Twitter won't help them as far as I know that both of it wasn't a great place for PoS or MN coin lover.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Yes, buy now and hold ART for now and keep staking until the end of your life so your investment would be getting bigger and bigger.
Lol, until the end of life? Are you joking or are you sleepy when you posting? you might have lost some of your investment due to the price change while staking, so make sure that you stake properly and sell some parts of your staked so you'll make steady profits from ART.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

Well, seems like the Arktur crypto currency has been already listed to one of an exchange name CryptoBridge. Well that great for this. But, for this project, I was wondering when will the project team be able to launched their bounty campaigns or will they be able to have one? I hope they will. If ever, then this will give the supporters a chance to participates and much better for the name of this project to spread in the crypto community.
I do not know about the bounty campaign, but in the first message the team wrote that it was going to launch a big airdrop. But so far there has been no news about this. Perhaps the team had some difficulties with the launch.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

I do not know about the bounty campaign, but in the first message the team wrote that it was going to launch a big airdrop. But so far there has been no news about this. Perhaps the team had some difficulties with the launch.
Currently, there is an airdrop, twitter bounty, invite bounty and coins giveaway. You might be wanted to check their Discord in order to participate since there is no bounty thread for the campaign.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

can I find out if the team is planning to launch purses for smartphones? For Android and iOS? Versions for PC are already running, I think for smartphones will also be very relevant.
of course, the version of the purse for Android will be launched, but this is in the near future. This is indicated in the project road map, you can look at the official website of the project.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

of course, the version of the purse for Android will be launched, but this is in the near future. This is indicated in the project road map, you can look at the official website of the project.
great, i would love to support the project more for a longer time than it should. I hope these ARTs coins of mine might grow up and get a good price Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: