Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

This project looks interesting.
I'm looking for the epic project look like this. Wish success on future.
Come to join with us.
Seems like there are too many of guys joining to buy some of ARTs, I'll be happy if they can bring more supporters to this project.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

This project looks interesting.
I'm looking for the epic project look like this. Wish success on future.
Come to join with us.
Seems like there are too many of guys joining to buy some of ARTs, I'll be happy if they can bring more supporters to this project.
certainly a large number of supporters will join the project, but on the condition that the team will work steadily on their advertising campaign.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you
if I'm not mistaken, the project still has a bounty campaign. At least you can join the channel Discord, there are very active managers, they will answer all your questions.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Thank you
if I'm not mistaken, the project still has a bounty campaign. At least you can join the channel Discord, there are very active managers, they will answer all your questions.
Yes, actually, their discord channel is very fun and active. The developer is responsive and kind, don't hesitate to join in.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Thank you
Yes, actually, their discord channel is very fun and active. The developer is responsive and kind, don't hesitate to join in.
Actually, i like discuss at telegram more. But i still joinned their discord channel, and i see have a lot of useful information about trading ARKTUR at here.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Thank you
If i don't have any mistake, they don't have it now? Or they will have plan for running any airdrop and bounty at the future?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Thank you
If i don't have any mistake, they don't have it now? Or they will have plan for running any airdrop and bounty at the future?
Maybe or not. It is depend of the ARKTUR strategy, we must waiting the official announcement from the team to know exactly.

TechComputer

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Thank you
Maybe or not. It is depend of the ARKTUR strategy, we must waiting the official announcement from the team to know exactly.
Please wait for more official announcement from the Arktur because they are so busy right now you can also check the Discord channel.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

Thank you
Please wait for more official announcement from the Arktur because they are so busy right now you can also check the Discord channel.
Most of the people here are not getting tired on the official announcement and i certainly don't know why. I hope you can understand.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

After it hit 800 satoshis price 8 hours ago I bought some of ARTs and it bounces back to 1290 satoshis price now  Smiley Now I can sleep well tonight guys

The attached price chart shows that ARKTUR has almost hit its bottoms, and will bounce back considerably sooner or later.
Of course, it takes time to get fully recover from serious drops.
That is life here in the crypto currency community. Well, the ARKTUR will really get high again, and no doubt that. Especially now that this project has so many users as the days goes by. Gaining the trust from the crowd will fuel this project.
it seems like they were dumping because of FUD and now they got eaten by the FUD because people certainly will buy more!
KingDome

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

I like the construction of this project.
Plausible activity,  promising job, brilliant design.
Yeah, why not? This platform is absolutely amazing because you can get more money by just staking on the wallet and get a lot of $$$
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Does the project have a bounty program?
You can check their Discord channel for the bounty program as you can see there are currently twitter and invite bounty.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

After it hit 800 satoshis price 8 hours ago I bought some of ARTs and it bounces back to 1290 satoshis price now  Smiley Now I can sleep well tonight guys

The attached price chart shows that ARKTUR has almost hit its bottoms, and will bounce back considerably sooner or later.
That is life here in the crypto currency community. Well, the ARKTUR will really get high again, and no doubt that. Especially now that this project has so many users as the days goes by. Gaining the trust from the crowd will fuel this project.
it seems like they were dumping because of FUD and now they got eaten by the FUD because people certainly will buy more!
Now, the price is going down again as you can see in the cryptobridge exchange, im just hoping it will bounce back to 2k again or even 3k.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/w8JxVpJ.jpg
Now, the price is going down again as you can see in the cryptobridge exchange, im just hoping it will bounce back to 2k again or even 3k.
I was also hoping in the same thought buddy. That even it is keep on going down the price, there are still many people that is a part of the Arktur project that continuously support its bounce back again.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 02:17:11 PM by ARKTUR DEV

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.

Can you read our thoughts?
welcome to all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4624323
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.

welcome to all
you have a very large bounty campaign. This is very good, because any user can choose what is more suitable for him and allows more effective use of this campaign.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

I was also hoping in the same thought buddy. That even it is keep on going down the price, there are still many people that is a part of the Arktur project that continuously support its bounce back again.
Statistics are very unpredictable thing. But we can not know exactly how the course will behave in the near future. But in any case there are positive prerequisites for the near future.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

welcome to all
you have a very large bounty campaign. This is very good, because any user can choose what is more suitable for him and allows more effective use of this campaign.
Yes, their bounty campaign is a good way to entertain the project moreover and over because this is indeed a good project with a lot of supporters inside.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

welcome to all
Yes, their bounty campaign is a good way to entertain the project moreover and over because this is indeed a good project with a lot of supporters inside.
I do agree with you since the bounty is almost way efficient to earn more audiences and supporters. I hope it can give more efforts to the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

welcome to all
I do agree with you since the bounty is almost way efficient to earn more audiences and supporters. I hope it can give more efforts to the project.
I like this project, and i keeps it by joinned their signature campaign( or some bounty more ). The best case is our community will go to the moon beside the value of ARTs Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: