Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Telegram Bot is a very good idea. Many projects use such a bot to exchange tokens for other coins. I can say that it is very convenient and fast to use.
Yes, but, you know that the exchange was still on beta stage so i think they will be focused on the exchange first then telegram bot.
its not a great idea to use the telegram bot, especially if the server that hosted to deploying a bot wasn't expensive, the bot won't responding or slow respond.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Me too buddy. I am gladly following this project to its progressive actions. I am glad that I have been a part in the Arktur Discord and the latest news and updates regarding the project was announced there. I was hoping that the team Arktur will keep on striving and conquer its challenges and trials.
I have just made a prospective research on the ArkTur project.
What I found on its historical developments are very transparent, fast growth pace, and dedicative team.
Historical developments is indeed a needed thing to improve the project because we can learn from the past history of our mistake on our development in years back.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

One small news you should know about

We are working on telegram exchange bot for ARKT-BTC pair so you'll be able to exchange at Crypto-Bridge rate. It is almost finished. We are performing last tests to make sure everything works fine.
ETA: 24 hours.

This is a very good idea, since such an exchange will be very convenient. It will not be necessary to zhhodjat on a stock exchange or an exchanger another, it is possible to simply come into telegrams and in one movement to make an exchange.
Arktur project team is keep on moving forward here in the crypto currency community. This is a great move of the team for more attention here in the crowd of crypto since such exchange will be a much convenient for us. I hope or the positive outcome of this project on its telegram exchange bot.
I will be looking forward to this telegram exchange bot of the Arktur project. Your are right buddy that this move of the team is a great one. Having this kind of exchange will be much convenient to people. Hopefully after the team finished this telegram exchange bot of the Arktur, a positive outcome and feedback will come at hand.
I really love this project! they have a great exchange on its website and now they were making for the telegram exchange bot so it will make us easier than exchange it on cryptobridge.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

We are working on telegram exchange bot for ARKT-BTC pair so you'll be able to exchange at Crypto-Bridge rate. It is almost finished. We are performing last tests to make sure everything works fine.

So, it is based on the cryptobridge rate? I think that the telegram exchange bot was settled up to fixed rate, how about the login? There is no login needed to exchange it?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Telegram Bot is a very good idea. Many projects use such a bot to exchange tokens for other coins. I can say that it is very convenient and fast to use.
Yes, but, you know that the exchange was still on beta stage so i think they will be focused on the exchange first then telegram bot.
its not a great idea to use the telegram bot, especially if the server that hosted to deploying a bot wasn't expensive, the bot won't responding or slow respond.
Any bot can have this problem. Also, any project can have problems, I think it's not worth stopping your opinion only on problems, it's better to think about good things.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

Any bot can have this problem. Also, any project can have problems, I think it's not worth stopping your opinion only on problems, it's better to think about good things.
I also think that this is a good idea for developers. Telegram-bot can provide access for a large number of supporters of the project. I hope the team will still launch this bot.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

https://image.ibb.co/g8CR2y/logo_center.png

So, it is based on the cryptobridge rate? I think that the telegram exchange bot was settled up to fixed rate, how about the login? There is no login needed to exchange it?
a good idea actually. But I'm curious, how about the Arkt-Eth exchange? Do the developers think about adding Eth? Because these are the two main currencies that most users use.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I also think that this is a good idea for developers. Telegram-bot can provide access for a large number of supporters of the project. I hope the team will still launch this bot.
the developers said that the development process is almost complete. Therefore, soon we will be able to use this Telegram-bot to exchange Btc for Arkt.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Taking a moment to tell you all about Arktur moon mission 1.

:moon: We are pleased to announce a very large marketing push

:moon:  CryptoPunisher
https://twitter.com/CryptoPunish?s=09

:moon:  CryptoUnderwood
https://twitter.com/CryptoUnderwood?s=09

:moon:  Special partnership with tehmoonwalker! Marketing is on Twitter and as an advisor for Arktur!

https://twitter.com/tehMoonwalker/status/1017040983442288640?s=19

:moon: 
 We are going to keep the news and updates coming, this is only the beginning! Huge things for Arktur and update on exchange platform soon. Keep checking back!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

:moon:  Special partnership with tehmoonwalker! Marketing is on Twitter and as an advisor for Arktur!

We are going to keep the news and updates coming, this is only the beginning! Huge things for Arktur and update on exchange platform soon. Keep checking back!
Excellent purposes! But most it is difficult to realize qualitatively it them that the plan of marketing was not only "on paper", but also has been successfully embodied in reality. I think that the community will support you and if what will help council.

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

https://image.ibb.co/g8CR2y/logo_center.png

Excellent purposes! But most it is difficult to realize qualitatively it them that the plan of marketing was not only "on paper", but also has been successfully embodied in reality. I think that the community will support you and if what will help council.
this project has big ambitions and serious plans for the near future. Due to the correct strategy, the project will work stably for a long time.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

Price Rising! Goal is 2000, so lets keep racing those sells!

Huge buy wall remains, again raise those sells!

Volume! Back over 13 btc already today. Cmc bells leep ringing!

Buy before we go intergalactic. Next stop moon.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

Hi team, I would like to know from you, did you make a video presentation? What could I look at your project and not read a lot of information that I do not need?
mekling

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

BESTPOOL MINING
http://bestpool.xyz/
Low fee 0.2%. Payouts every 2 hour.

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://bestpool.xyz:3777 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ARKT
join us. Take profit!!!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

I hope that this will happen in the future. Because the project is beginning to support and noticeably at least some sort of activity.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I hope that this will happen in the future. Because the project is beginning to support and noticeably at least some sort of activity.
Yeah, indeed. We can keep the goal moreover because they were nothing if the coin wasn't reached 2000 satoshis at once.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Hi team, I would like to know from you, did you make a video presentation? What could I look at your project and not read a lot of information that I do not need?
A coin like this doesn't need a video presentation as per my thinking because its already known by the people who love PoS concept of mining.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

a good idea actually. But I'm curious, how about the Arkt-Eth exchange? Do the developers think about adding Eth? Because these are the two main currencies that most users use.
It seems to have not yet written what exactly will be exchanges. At the very least, I did not see what would be written just for Bitcoin. I think that when I make a Bot, there will be different pairs. Because it is not profitable to create only one pair.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

There is no such thing. I think that this is not necessary, but although for a change it would be possible to make a video and upload it to Youtube, the activity may increase.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

BESTPOOL MINING
http://bestpool.xyz/
Low fee 0.2%. Payouts every 2 hour.

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://bestpool.xyz:3777 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ARKT
join us. Take profit!!!
This is the best mining pool to mine Arktur coin but currently my gpu is not great enough to mine Arktur coin, is there any recommendation of gpu to mine the coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: