Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

Hi team, I would like to know from you, did you make a video presentation? What could I look at your project and not read a lot of information that I do not need?
There is no such thing. I think that this is not necessary, but although for a change it would be possible to make a video and upload it to Youtube, the activity may increase.
It is a pity that the project does not have its own video presentation. It could help increase the number of active supporters of the project and attract investors' attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Hi team, I would like to know from you, did you make a video presentation? What could I look at your project and not read a lot of information that I do not need?
There is no such thing. I think that this is not necessary, but although for a change it would be possible to make a video and upload it to Youtube, the activity may increase.
Yeah, even if has zero increase to the supporters on the project, it is indeed a good thing if we spread out this project to all social media.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Hi )
This is an interesting offer
can you contact us in discord ?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

It is a pity that the project does not have its own video presentation. It could help increase the number of active supporters of the project and attract investors' attention.
seems like because of they don't have their video presentation doesn't mean the project will not known by anyone else around the world.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

Taking a moment to tell you all about Arktur moon mission 1.

:moon: We are pleased to announce a very large marketing push

:moon:  CryptoPunisher
https://twitter.com/CryptoPunish?s=09

:moon:  CryptoUnderwood
https://twitter.com/CryptoUnderwood?s=09

:moon:  Special partnership with tehmoonwalker! Marketing is on Twitter and as an advisor for Arktur!

https://twitter.com/tehMoonwalker/status/1017040983442288640?s=19

:moon: 
 We are going to keep the news and updates coming, this is only the beginning! Huge things for Arktur and update on exchange platform soon. Keep checking back!
Excellent purposes! But most it is difficult to realize qualitatively it them that the plan of marketing was not only "on paper", but also has been successfully embodied in reality. I think that the community will support you and if what will help council.
this project has big ambitions and serious plans for the near future. Due to the correct strategy, the project will work stably for a long time.
I believe they buy ART for some purposes, people believe in arktur because they are known on what the type of investment is it.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

seems like because of they don't have their video presentation doesn't mean the project will not known by anyone else around the world.
I agree, but they should take their advertising campaign seriously. The more advertising, the more people will know about the existence of this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Thought this was just another masternode and will be dumped due to inflation.

The fiat exchange is being worked on and tbh it is much-needed service at these times. the team shows signs of development on the exchange sure it was delayed for a bit but the team kept active explaining their situation.

There is still a lot of work to be done to make the exchange as intuitive to normal users, the progress and communication the team presented so far shows their competence to finish the project.
Well just look on their exchange called CryptoBridge, see how are they dumping, most of them are not weakhands who usually sell when FUD incoming.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

ell that is indeed true that there are many functions of the Arktur project that will bring a great help to the people of the crypto currency community, since this project, the Arktur is a crypto currency or fiat exchange. Isn't it finds interesting since many people are looking for this kind of project. Hopefully this will grow even more.

I do find a great opportunity if I'm not taking an attention to see how perfect the project is completely made by such a successor developer!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

ell that is indeed true that there are many functions of the Arktur project that will bring a great help to the people of the crypto currency community, since this project, the Arktur is a crypto currency or fiat exchange. Isn't it finds interesting since many people are looking for this kind of project. Hopefully this will grow even more.

I do find a great opportunity if I'm not taking an attention to see how perfect the project is completely made by such a successor developer!
Yes. The idea of this project seems interesting sinced it can directly convert from fiat to crypto coins in which will be a useful thing someday here in crypto world. And it's nice to know that the team have been able to put this coin in an exchange. Hopefully, more exchanges will be added as what the above written.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Yes. The idea of this project seems interesting sinced it can directly convert from fiat to crypto coins in which will be a useful thing someday here in crypto world. And it's nice to know that the team have been able to put this coin in an exchange. Hopefully, more exchanges will be added as what the above written.
I think the developers have plans in the future to increase the number of available coins for exchange. Thus, the flow of daily customers can increase.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

I agree, but they should take their advertising campaign seriously. The more advertising, the more people will know about the existence of this project.
Yes its true,that the more you heard and see in advertising specially social media the more knowledgeable to the people's mind.I hope that this project will see in crypto currency or in fiat exchange

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Thier social media and telegram groups is also getting new members on a daily basis, it seems the made a good marketing about this project. To get very popular at a very early period.
Yeah, and it is pleasent to see that there are so big activity. And I am just asking a question to myself who is making their marketing campaings..The best to project!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Thier social media and telegram groups is also getting new members on a daily basis, it seems the made a good marketing about this project. To get very popular at a very early period.
Yeah, and it is pleasent to see that there are so big activity. And I am just asking a question to myself who is making their marketing campaings..The best to project!

I hope that the team Arktur will keep on progressing positively as it keep on striving to maintain its pace and good momentum here in the crypto currency community. Moreover, it seems like that the Arktur project is having to pursue its good marketing strategy for its promotion to continuously gain more people to help for its development.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I hope that the team Arktur will keep on progressing positively as it keep on striving to maintain its pace and good momentum here in the crypto currency community. Moreover, it seems like that the Arktur project is having to pursue its good marketing strategy for its promotion to continuously gain more people to help for its development.

Changelly .Com is already established its name in crypto industry so if you just do the same , then it is very difficult to get success for this project , you should do something spectacular to show competency for this team , I am hoping the team will contineu finding ways to be on top of cryptoworld .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Changelly .Com is already established its name in crypto industry so if you just do the same , then it is very difficult to get success for this project , you should do something spectacular to show competency for this team , I am hoping the team will contineu finding ways to be on top of cryptoworld .

I think Arktur team is also finding ways to establish its name in crypto world as they launching e currency even if there are also other projects with the same platforms as an exchange from cryptocurrency to fiat or vice versa. I'm confident that Arktur can make it on top and as a member of this community lets do our part even if in a little way to help promote and introduce it to become on top of crypto world.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

I think Arktur team is also finding ways to establish its name in crypto world as they launching e currency even if there are also other projects with the same platforms as an exchange from cryptocurrency to fiat or vice versa. I'm confident that Arktur can make it on top and as a member of this community lets do our part even if in a little way to help promote and introduce it to become on top of crypto world.
the team has every chance to become a recognizable platform that can compete in the market. However, to achieve great popularity is not so simple and developers should understand this.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Activity means the community is live and you know what, if you are a crypto enthusiast then go buy arktur and you'll see how much you love art.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

BESTPOOL MINING
http://bestpool.xyz/
Low fee 0.2%. Payouts every 2 hour.

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://bestpool.xyz:3777 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ARKT
join us. Take profit!!!
This is the best mining pool to mine Arktur coin but currently my gpu is not great enough to mine Arktur coin, is there any recommendation of gpu to mine the coin?
I usually choose GTX 1080 TI to mine any cryptocurrency and also I build mine ART mining rig so that I'm gonna do PoW and also PoS mining!
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

BESTPOOL MINING

Code:
join us. Take profit!!!
This is the best mining pool to mine Arktur coin but currently my gpu is not great enough to mine Arktur coin, is there any recommendation of gpu to mine the coin?
I usually choose GTX 1080 TI to mine any cryptocurrency and also I build mine ART mining rig so that I'm gonna do PoW and also PoS mining!
But, the problem is your mining gpu is not very cheap enough just to mine art. I'm very recommended you just to buy some art of 1000 and start PoS mining rather than pow.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

BESTPOOL MINING

Code:
join us. Take profit!!!
But, the problem is your mining gpu is not very cheap enough just to mine art. I'm very recommended you just to buy some art of 1000 and start PoS mining rather than pow.
Well oh well. The problem is I don't have any money for pow mining or even pos mining. Can you lend me some of ART so that i can do pos mining?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: