Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6271 times)
Liz D

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

The market still striving in the red with a lot of attempt to escape the bear but it seems there is no enough volume to support the bull in BTC... For now, now hasty decision is advised until the market bounce back to be predictable.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

You could do both bitcoin and altcoins. I guess just be cautious and not invest your whole life into it. We are in the bear market.

It may or may not stay the same. Keeping with altcoins will provide some backup in case it doesn't go the way you want.
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

I really disagree that the best way to move all the money you have in altcoins to bitcoin.After all, bitcoin, though the main coin, but also very interesting in its vision.Manipulation happens all the time.It is better to go to Fiat at peak prices!
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I think that now is the time to switch to the Ethereum because the price has fallen, but it is only temporary. In the future, pump awaits us.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

I agree, now it is necessary to switch to bitcoin. Altcoins do not show the best results right now. I'm not talking about ICO, most of the tokens after listing on the exchange fall significantly in price...
yes you can just move to BTC now and you can invest in it with a short run and wait until Bitcoin prices rise again because many people are predicting bitcoin prices to rise again in this year and can benefit back then you can move to Bitcoin recently

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

If I'll move my coins to bitcoin that will be only few coins because most of my holdings are already converted to bitcoin.

You're taking a gamble there if most of your balance are into altcoins. That's something that you must consider if you want to support and push bitcoin into adoption and have higher demand.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

Sadly, the market situation after you predicted very gloomy. At present BTC and ETH rates are low, and the investment in these two cryptos is only held for the long term. Because the current cryptocurrency market is not expected to rebound in 2018, so if you hold ETH or BTC, hold until the rebound.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

Sadly, the market situation after you predicted very gloomy. At present BTC and ETH rates are low, and the investment in these two cryptos is only held for the long term. Because the current cryptocurrency market is not expected to rebound in 2018, so if you hold ETH or BTC, hold until the rebound.
I do not think like that, if you look at the market now, it will be a sign that the bull will start soon, it's almost like last year where many people do not believe it

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I believe that it is not a matter of dominating bitcoin over the rest of the crypto currency, but only in the situation in the market where it is located
When it falls, or grows - all currencies become cheaper
Altcoin grow only when bitcoin is on the outset

domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will dominate if the bull market starts again.  But it is not the best time to move totally to BTC. Because A bad market will come in this month, I think we should move to BTC in August. There was a strong rumor that in August Bitcoin market will pump. So, I am waiting for that.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

If I'll move my coins to bitcoin that will be only few coins because most of my holdings are already converted to bitcoin.

You're taking a gamble there if most of your balance are into altcoins. That's something that you must consider if you want to support and push bitcoin into adoption and have higher demand.

It only depends on how the current situation may work for the next coming days in crypto. Actually people nowadays planned to divert with bitcoin, but they speculate more altcoins will be pumping if bitcoin will also increase. Everything was a domino effect, so much better if we will just wait and be patient.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Price increases have started to exist in the crypto market. purchase is good in this month because the price of crypto is still cheap and if seen from the percentage is still minus 33%.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Right now is a very good time for us to invest in Bitcoin. At present, Bitcoin's price is still low, fluctuating around $ 6380, this is where we buy Bitcoin. Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin prices will be very high by the end of this year. Bitcoin prices will reach over $ 25,000 by the end of this year. I will take all my savings to buy Bitcoin, I believe Bitcoin will bring me a lot of profit later this year.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

It only depends on how the current situation may work for the next coming days in crypto. Actually people nowadays planned to divert with bitcoin, but they speculate more altcoins will be pumping if bitcoin will also increase. Everything was a domino effect, so much better if we will just wait and be patient.
That's the pattern that they have noticed now, when bitcoin is starting to pump, altcoins are going to follow as well. But not all the altcoins you're holding will also follow the uptrend of bitcoin, you can see on CMC when bitcoin recovers, there are other altcoins that are dropping down.
This is like the pattern before but it suddenly changed, maybe due to demand and other reasons that we don't know.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

I think it's a good way. Yes, if we all start investing in bitcoin, it will start to grow. But you do not need to immediately all the money from all the coins to throw off on bitcoin. Because there are coins. With which you can quickly and make good money. Undecided
you can move to Bitcoin because soon the bitcoin price will come back and so soon if the bitcoin price back the market price of crypto will also come back and can get a good profit especially now also a lot of people waiting for the price of Bitcoin and altcoin back
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
I also believe that this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because as you can see in the chart, there is a big support in $5000 that is hard to break and I also believe it is the perfect price that they started to accumulate.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

If we now pay attention to capitalization, then there really is such a trend, but I do not think that this is a determining factor.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

I think moving from btc to altcoins or vice versa is very risky, if you hold btc and good altcoins you don't need to do anythig before the bull run for me.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Absolutely. If you recall last year's growth in the fall, then Bitcoin grew very quickly, and the rest of the coins just fell on his background. I'm sure that this time will be the same. So now I try to keep about 80% of my portfolio in Bitcoin.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Price increases have started to exist in the crypto market. purchase is good in this month because the price of crypto is still cheap and if seen from the percentage is still minus 33%.

we just need to wait more!
prices will go back to its ATH.
there are so many coins in the market and most of them will go high in green,
some coins will drop more and will be gone by volume.
All we need is to stick with tokens that have the potential to grow
hold it and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: