Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6271 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

It seems a good time to go to BTC right now, looks starting to develop well. Surely in the future, it will also rise rate.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

do another investment in bitcoin, because moving your assets from altcoins to bitcoin is not an necessary action, bitcoin price started to move up, so we expected that altcoins will follows, it is more profitable for you to hold your altcoin and do a separate investment in bitcoin, because as a bull run starts your altcoins has a potential to grow 100x, when bitcoin started to rise.
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

I decided to switch to bitcoin because all the prices in crypto currencies generally fell. after a short time everything will be better and in the future, I think the pump is waiting for us.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I’m fascinated at your post because it is exactly what I have in mind regarding altcoins and bitcoins
I believe the pump is about the start and the whales are ready to pounce on the dire dips on market
I will urge newbies as myself to learn from this dip ahead of a prospective future pump
Together let’s take in the profit
indeed for Bitcoin to be a considerable advantage going forward. because Bitcoin is indeed a major advantage of having Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a major advantage as it is with the ever-increasing development of many enthusiasts who continue to support its development. so Bitcoin is great for making transfer coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

In my opinion, it would be great to choose not only the Bitcoin, also other cryptocurrencies. I think that from almost thousands and thousands of existing cryptocurrencies, you can find a much more profitable one than the Bitcoin or Ethereum.
This is my personal opinion, after the enormous drop in the Bitcoin growing trend, I still don't rely on it 100% and this why I sold some of mine when the price started to drop.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I’m fascinated at your post because it is exactly what I have in mind regarding altcoins and bitcoins
I believe the pump is about the start and the whales are ready to pounce on the dire dips on market
I will urge newbies as myself to learn from this dip ahead of a prospective future pump
Together let’s take in the profit
indeed for Bitcoin to be a considerable advantage going forward. because Bitcoin is indeed a major advantage of having Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a major advantage as it is with the ever-increasing development of many enthusiasts who continue to support its development. so Bitcoin is great for making transfer coins.
In my own perspective your idea is a good one because we all know that bitcoin is such a dominant coin, we can't deny the fact that the market can't stand alone without bitcoin. You should switch your money into bitcoins Beau's it is more profitable. Trust me!  Trust your instinct. You will be successful.

Y U MAD AT ME
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Bitcoin price started a downward correction after trading as high as $7,605 against the US Dollar.
There was a break below a key ascending channel with support at $7,420 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
The BTC/USD pair may perhaps correct further lower towards the $7,200 and $7,120 support levels.
Bitcoin price struggled near the $7,580 level against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is correcting lower, but it remains supported above the $7,100 level.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

The 100 SMA recently crossed above the longer-term 200 SMA to confirm that the path of least resistance is to the upside. In other words, the uptrend is more likely to resume than to reverse. These moving averages are also near the rising trend line, adding another layer of support on a larger dip.

RSI is turning lower from the overbought region to signal that buyers might need to take a break from the recent rallies to book profits. Similarly stochastic has reached overbought levels and might be ready to turn south so bitcoin could follow suit.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

I think we are late for this. Very easy to say something about the past when you are looking today. Last two months my portfolio 60% losing it's value.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Suggestions?

yes that is fucking true about the market, now the market is 10% increase of the previous mostly in bitcoin but every other altcoin seems to run very low. i like your suggestion that is what i will do to have the increase too.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

I think it's time to move to bitcoin when it will pass the mark of $ 10,000 and above. Just as practice shows altcoins strongly sags !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

If the situation in the market improves, the prices of altcoins will go up after bitcoin.Of course not everyone can get up.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

in my opinion, if Now is a very serious time to actually transfer all assets to BTC, because now very many people say that bitcoin rate will grow very rapidly. so I think Invest in BTC every time you have a chance and you will be happy later after you do it now at the current price.

BTC in my opinion has always been a good coin to invest in as its a strong coin due to its early market emergence. And if circumstances allow, then I'd say do buy BTC, you can't go wrong with the coin that regulates the entire market.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

As long as people have patience and confidence in bitcoin, this currency will generate profitable profits because it is the most stable crypto currency. Investing in bitcoin must be a long-term investment without expecting immediate profits.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Suggestions?

Here we are write here, something what's the use Huh? Yes, WE discussed and talked, but none of you will not sell your altcoins to get your money in bitcoin. There is no sense in these advices and talks. Senselessly.
aseraa12

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

indeed I concur until further notice I see bitcoin effectively dynamic bergerka in exchange and this will extraordinarily profit us in getting the day by day benefit despite the fact that not all that much I believe it's great to do yet need to play easily!
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

Yes I agree because if you dont move onto bitcoin, your satoshi power will diminish!
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

I don't undestand why people do not use BTC or have given up BTC at once. It is so stable coin that could be relied on but a lot of members of cryptocurrency market don't like BTC. I support BTC so much.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Yes, it is. The market is now getting stabilized every day if we analyze the statistics of a couple of weeks. I have started investing in Bitcoin when it reached to 4000 USD itself. Holding it now to get it stabilized again.

Although the market is still swinging a lot, there is a reason to invest exactly in Bitcoin. The King of the cryptocurrency rules all the other altcoins, and you will never lose when you buy BTC, I am sure.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Suggestions?

Yes, looks like you did the right thing. I was thinking the same, but never got around to moving my coins over to BTC. Now the next tricky bit is timing the move back to alts once BTC slows down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: