Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6266 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
I agree with you. This is the best time to buy bitcoin and convert your alt coins to bitcoin. In the last few days there are signs that bitcoin is preparing for another bull run. Based on the market only bitcoin have a huge gain in terms of price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

This is the time to move your altcoins to bitcoin.  This will help you earn more money.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

Bitcoin will always be a leader in the market as it is the first existing cryptocurrency. So I also try to invest in bitcoin to the maximum
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

I don't undestand why people do not use BTC or have given up BTC at once. It is so stable coin that could be relied on but a lot of members of cryptocurrency market don't like BTC. I support BTC so much.
not all like you, maybe others people is like do daily traders with altcoins than on using bitcoin, but now bitcoin giving good grow, if this condition still do till end year this best time to buy and hold it

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

I think it's time to sell bitcoin because it is already overheated and it needs to cool down after such growth. The violas have a way of giving that they pulled because subsided good

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Some people are investing in bitcoin because they think it is the new bank for now because you can save money and wait it until the value rise up. People wants to invest because they know they get a lot of profit on it.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Wise decision. In my own perspective, you made a right decision because bitcoin is already proven and tested and for sure you wont regret the decision uou have made.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

At this stage of the fallen market, I think it is even better to leave the coins as they are in altcoin rather than trying to convert it because the market has already seen the lowest and ready to start a bull move. Profit is on its way people, just be patient and hold your altcoins.
I believe that holding is the one key factor to be successful in this kind of business. I agree that you should leave your coins as they are than converting it.Because the market is green already. The market price will definitely better again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

Suggestions?
Yes, the dominance of bitcoin is increasing and this indicator is at the moment the same as in December last year. in fact, I also want to sell some of the altcoins and buy bitcoins, because I'm sure soon will be huge growth.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I don't think rotating money within cryptos would have any significance.
The price of bitcoin won't rise until we are able to bring fresh funds towards it.
For that bitcoin needs to get stabler and the ICOs money should return back to crypto.

The dominance of BTC is 47%now, while 37% a month ago. And the price of BTC is rising while the total market cap stays the same. This means people are selling their alts to buy bitcoin.

Altcoins losing their values while the price of bitcoin mooning.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Yes. I think now is the time to throw all my altcoins into bitcoin. As practice shows, at first, bitcoin first grows in price. And then the whole market is following him.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

You can move to Bitcoin as it is most powerful coin and gaining momentum everyday and it has now approx. 47% market share of this whole crypto currency market and if momentum continues then it can break its life time high before this year end.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Suggestions?
I agree with you. This is the best time to buy bitcoin and convert your alt coins to bitcoin. In the last few days there are signs that bitcoin is preparing for another bull run. Based on the market only bitcoin have a huge gain in terms of price.
I agree with this technique, I think when bitcoin rises it automatically makes the price of Altcoins also rise so that keep Altcoins is certainly a better and more profitable option than convert to bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

I don't think rotating money within cryptos would have any significance.
The price of bitcoin won't rise until we are able to bring fresh funds towards it.
For that bitcoin needs to get stabler and the ICOs money should return back to crypto.

The dominance of BTC is 47%now, while 37% a month ago. And the price of BTC is rising while the total market cap stays the same. This means people are selling their alts to buy bitcoin.

Altcoins losing their values while the price of bitcoin mooning.

The altcoin are not join the flow on what happen to bitcoin price this indicate that most investor are move to bitcoin hoping it will mooning soon I still believe it, by the way Im currently move my 50% capital to bitcoin and waiting to reach $10k before selling them. If you invest in altcoin I suggest to hold it and wait to rise up.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

It seems that investors started investing especially in Bitcoin and money flow from other cryptocurrencies, and not coming from outside. Now Bitcoin has good prospects to grow.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Bitcoin needs supports from its people to develop more to make their future secured despite these problems that Bitcoin faces right now. So having some good amount of bitcoin on your wallet will be the advisable if you want to gain profit in the near future. Bitcoin is such a wonderful thing happened in this time so let's make it shine by introducing it to other people such as friends and relatives for them to have knowledge about it.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

In my opinion, let's go to USDT and wait for BTC reasonable price to buy. Then we will be more profitable because the price of BTC fluctuations unpredictable.
Sakura miko

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

In my opinion, let's go to USDT and wait for BTC reasonable price to buy. Then we will be more profitable because the price of BTC fluctuations unpredictable.
Yes, even though Bitcoin is getting better now, do not make decisions too soon because prices are still very vulnerable to fall. it's better to observe until the market is fully recovered, then switch to Bitcoin.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

I think this is good time to move to Bitcoin because price of bitcoin is start moving upwards rapidly and if this upwards momentum will continue then very soon BTC price will reach on $10000.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

It is now more suitable to move to bitcoin than to survive in altcoin because now bitcoin is already rising in price and again bitcoin will continue to rise and maybe until the end of this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: