Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6271 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Recently a large volume from ethereum got moved to bitcoin when the price of ethereum fell below $265. By that time the bitcoin dominance level reached the value closer to the 55% margin. This too helped bitcoin recover from the price drop which was nearing the $6200.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Recently a large volume from ethereum got moved to bitcoin when the price of ethereum fell below $265. By that time the bitcoin dominance level reached the value closer to the 55% margin. This too helped bitcoin recover from the price drop which was nearing the $6200.
I don't think it's time to move in.crypto because as you look on market it has a potential to grow again and there are possibilities that it will reached what we would like to achieve.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

I trust it's a conventional time to move to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the supreme of the market, it has unbelievable potential. I assume that whole deal enthusiasm for Bitcoin will present to us a lot of advantage. Experts moreover envision that Bitcoin will grow solidly before the present year's finished. In any case, I figure we should not offer all altcoin to place assets into just Bitcoin. We should hold the potential altcoin, they may present to us an extensive measure of money.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Most of my coins that i sell now, i prefer to sell them into bitcoin, because it has every tendency to moon. Also it might bullish anytime soon.
I hodl with btc and i trade using eth.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Yes you are right. People do not seem to realize that the only way that we are going to have another bull market is if the price of bitcoin goes up and everyone moving out from bitcoin does not help matters. We need to move back into bitcoin and make sure that a huge percentage of the money in the market is concentrated in btc if we want to see another bull.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

When the growth begins, Bitcoin and Ethereum will begin to grow first. And already after them all other coins will start to grow.

shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I think that's a good idea for holders who would want to have a better gain through cryptocurrency. It would be better if we'll know the perfect timing to sell and hold and what to hold or release. As the market recovers, bitcoin would be the first coin to rise so I think your idea is accurate as well.
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Suggestions?
When the market is growing, it is not particularly important in what cryptocurrency to invest. If you have a large amount of money, then bitcoin will suit better. If you have less money than 1 bitcoin, it is better to invest in parts of several coins

djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Bitcoin dominance have downed but Bitcoin still sideway. I think should wait for bitcoin ETF on September is better than move all money from Altcoin to Bitcoin.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Suggestions?

your statement is becoming true here as we are seeing a rise in bitcoin dominance now. I wish I had stumbled upon this post back in June then I would have moved most of my position from altcoins to bitcoin. But now gotta hold them no choice as altcoins are down very deep at the moment. We are very close to a bull run I guess.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

Bitcoin dominance have downed but Bitcoin still sideway. I think should wait for bitcoin ETF on September is better than move all money from Altcoin to Bitcoin.
I think that would be very late, but we will see who is right...
Especially if ETF is delayed, which would extend bear market.
In extended bear market is probably better to have Bitcoin than alternate cryptocurrencies.
It is better to buy Bitcoin at 53% dominance than buy Bitcoin at 60% dominance.

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Well I already said this to many ethereum and bitcoin speculation thread before, that's is a rational thought of course. If we looked back in a past few months, only bitcoin who shows good uptrend
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I think it's better to move all your assets or altcoin into bitcoin because of the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto currency will grow as possible as it may. And then you can get good profit earnings.
SLbountyhunter

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is good at this time because prices are still low. If you invest in Bitcoin, the value of that decryption will probably be higher and higher. Of course, It will help to gain the prices higher. We know that the Bitcoin market has been in a bad situation in a few weeks or months ago. And this is the right time to move back to Bitcoin.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

bitcoin is being pumped because investors are selling their altcoins to keep BTC because BTC is more stable than other altcoins, that is why we can see BTC's dominance has increased last few days, however i think this wont last forever, altcoins may recover again in the future if the market is pumped again, however at this time, investing in BTC is a good choice.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Weekly data from the US Commodity Futures Commission on bitcoin reflect the growth of bullish sentiment among large speculators, which after a two-week build-up began to reduce the net position to reduce bitcoin.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Now we see that the losses of bitcoin compared to other coins are not so significant. This once again underscores the global dominance of bitcoins over other crypto-currencies. Therefore, it is reasonable to transfer your investments to bitcoin.

Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

In this type of market having consistenly seeing a brutal dominace of bitcoin, it's safer to keeping much of one's portfolio on bitcoin. You can never go wrong on bitcoin holding. Although not to forget some potential low cap coins that could help you accumulate more Satoshi.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Now in case you are having ETH and also Expression ICO must go on to BTC from the industry inside September before the conclusion with the yr, the particular BTC fee increase quickly, and you may have got the chance to make a top go back when put in in to the BTC currently. In order that today is the better time and energy to shift coming from altcoins to be able to BTC.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

I think we have to wait for the next big news of btc in sept 2018 , after that the bull run will go ahead !
The people need a reason to invest mone

Suggestions?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: