Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6276 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

If indeed the evidence is like that, it is better to do it your way and I agree.
Cryptocurrency is more trading volume so it's better to take profits.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Depending on what other currency Bitcoin there are well-established analogues. If we compare with the well-known and new cryptocurrencies, then the transition is definitely, in my opinion.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

I think in the next few days Bitcoin will show a significant price improvement so now it is probably the best time to start investing and of course Ethereum is also included in the altcoin which will continue to experience a pretty good price increase this week, as evidenced by price increases which is also quite good on Ethereum
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Bitcoin's dominance is really big, and if the market starts to recover, then the price of bitcoin will increase first. But I advise you not to change all your altcoins for Bitcoin, it is better to distribute the risks and leave a part, for example, 80% - Bitcoin, 20% - your altcoins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Investing only in bitcoin is also a silly idea. He has stable growth, but he cannot multiply your profit twice. I prefer the list of top 20 currencies. Of course there are savings in bitcoin but very little.

mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

No, there are coins in the crypto-currency market that will justify their price in the near future and will stand firmly in the leading places.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Investing only in bitcoin is also a silly idea. He has stable growth, but he cannot multiply your profit twice. I prefer the list of top 20 currencies. Of course there are savings in bitcoin but very little.
That not correct.Even bitcoin can spike high just like last year. Every coins has it own potential to grow big and hard to predict. If you think it so easy to predict bitcoin it think we all gonna be rich that easy. Nothing are simple as like that in cryptos.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

Bitcoin is stable now and to consider the price it doesn't worth investing alot of people can't get 6500 dollar to buy 1 bitcoin now.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Now is a great idea to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin. I think that these are really worthy coins and in the current market conditions they will grow
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Now I think it would be a good idea to move the money to Ethereum, soon it will be hard work and it may be the beginning of a bullish market
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Bitcoin has become very strong, and its share in the cryptocurrency market is the largest. I think this coin will remain the strongest coin forever.

Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Honestly, such a slow approach of a bullish trend makes me think that there is also a third type of trend in the cryptocurrency market - the turtle one. I hope that it will soon be replaced by a rocket flying towards the moon.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

BTC becomes better and better. RSK, Lignhtning, sidechains. I think we will see fast and reliable blockchain with working smartcontracts soon. Maybe 6-9 months. One drawback - I don't wait a big price. And don't wait a big profit.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

BTC is safer so we need to change our altcoin to BTC especially when the value goes down. because holding BTC will be very profitable and safe because the value will definitely rise again. but my advice is better not to move all your assets to BTC because Altcoin can also generate huge profits even can exceed BTC
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

for me, BTC is a priority, I choose it rather than altcoins, for me it is more reliable and promising than altcoin and I think I will stay with it for a long time.
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

I don't think there has a connection between Bullrun and dominance. Dominance is something which can also be increased if altcoin loses values more than BTC, isn't it? Dominance refers to the total USD value of BTC against the total market. It's counted in term of percentage. So, increasing dominance doesn't mean for a bullrun.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

I am of the opinion that Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency. That is why I keep my investments in this coin. Maybe I'm wrong.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
i think your idea is just marvellous! the trouble is, there's something funny with market now and with btc itself. but i hope our action will bring the best for is, good luck with it guys

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

I don't hold BTC only. I use it as transport only. I believe that crypto is a part of future financial system. That's why I buy more interesting for me altcoins. On the dump buy more. On the pump I sell it with goal to buy more on the correction. BTC is good but without strong development and with PoW it havn't future

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

We still know Bitcoin accounts for the largest share of the crypto market. So predicting Bitcoin pricing and moving Altcoins to Bitcoin is completely smart and smart. I also feel this is exactly when the Bitcoin currency values the Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: