Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to move to BTC  (Read 6274 times)
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

There are too many scammers and it is not safe, so when you are going to buy BTC, you need to be completely sure that you will not loose your money.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Yes, when more and more Bitcoin is on the market, the price of Bitcoin is getting cheaper. This means that many are selling Bitcoin or Alt. If many sell compared to those holding, the price will be cheaper. This has become the principle of trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

it is the real time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is at their low levels and if you invest now you will get great profits and on the other hand bull is going to start in the crypto market.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
Moving all your money in bitcoin is not a good idea because once the price of bitcoin goes there is a chance that you could lose all your money. Do not always expect in a bull run because sometime it not happen so just invest in other coin you can have alternative income once the bitcoin goes down.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

The best time will be when we will see at what level the volumes will drop, while this is the level of 2800-3000

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

yes, because the bull run is always started by bitcoin, and after that the altcoin has gone up. therefore, starting a bitcoin investment is the right step.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

Suggestions?

It is still the bitcoin that will going to dominate the market in the future bull market. Still as we can see, bitcoin holds too much of the current market cap and other altcoins rely on its market value. But at the moment I think it will take a month more to formally welcome the bull market.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

There are too many scammers and it is not safe, so when you are going to buy BTC, you need to be completely sure that you will not loose your money.
now it is very risky to collect bitcoin, because prices can fall more than at present.
but if you are sure and take all the risks, i think this is a good opportunity to multiply bitcoin.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Suggestions?
It already reach an end of this year (2018) and it look like there is still no sign of bull run will happen.
But i don't really sure if this is the plans of the whale investors to pump it hard at the last moment.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

switch to make these guarantees haven't bitcoin will be good. Maybe in the long term will be able to produce instant results but it's difficult to accept the result because it was being a bad cycle in crypto. not to mention like some time ago where bitcoin fall back this certainly would give risk.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

Suggestions?
Probably, those who think further to earn in this area, have long been out of altcoins and entered bitcoins, now it is necessary to do it massively, but it will not work, it has long been studied by psychologists and this just makes money in the banking sector.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

I think this is the last way you can get a lot of profits by investing in bitcoin for the long term. because now the price of bitcoin is also still low.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

I think this makes a little sense. But, if you change it into bitcoin now, I think it's too low. But this can be tried to increase bulls in the crypto market even though I'm not entirely sure. Let's do it to increase market prices which always go down
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Suggestions?

BTC will remain dominant, but now you need to monitor market and look for dumps to get BTC for the best price. By the way, LTC shoudl be good too.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Suggestions?

You're right. I just want to experience the bull run again.
I see many other coins besides Bitcoin which has developments that continue to rise. with these circumstances with the switch of the Bitcoin doesn't matter. This will be very supportive for the Betterment of other coins, in addition there is a more Altcoin Bitcoin profitable.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

This strategy, moving from altcoins into Bitcoin, I am recommending to all my friends, soon, when bull market comes, big investors will buy Bitcoin, and not some altcoins that are full of promise (like Cardano  Grin)

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Well bitcoin is certainly a very strong coin , and I think you need to be in bitcoin and wait for the return of the bull market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

If I am not mistaken, the last pump started with altcoins and it was something like that:
1. On the Bitfinex a lot of altcoins (including ETH) were pumped with USDT
2. Then they were sold in BTC pair
3. These manipulations have been performed innumerable times with an impressive amount of USTD.

As a result FOMO process was launched and market skyrocketed Smiley. Well, those who started all this have accumulated a lot of bitcoins.
I think something similar we will see in the nearest future and it is better to be in some reliable Altcoins
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Suggestions?
yes you jeed to know taht now ylu have a very good chance to invet in bitclin while it os still low and not so expensive

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 437

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

If I am not mistaken, the last pump started with altcoins and it was something like that:
1. On the Bitfinex a lot of altcoins (including ETH) were pumped with USDT
2. Then they were sold in BTC pair
3. These manipulations have been performed innumerable times with an impressive amount of USTD.

As a result FOMO process was launched and market skyrocketed Smiley. Well, those who started all this have accumulated a lot of bitcoins.
I think something similar we will see in the nearest future and it is better to be in some reliable Altcoins
must be carefully examined about the words you give. there seems to be some manipulation like you are talking about. must be analyzed to try to dive in

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: