Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better; to buy token or to do bounty?  (Read 2183 times)
JefGee2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Personally I prefer doing bounty!
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

You will need to buy tokens if you intend to make substantial investment in cryptocurrency
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

You can do both invest and bounty campaigns from bounty campaigns you'll get some extra token for your hard work but before doing invest or bounty campaigns please select good ico project.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

If you are not sure in project, it is better to participate only in the bounty, because you do not risk anything.If the project is interesting and promising,it is possible to participate in the bounty and buy their token.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Almost all participants of the bounty companies in the future become investors in the ICO. And they begin not only to participate in the bounty, but also to invest in projects.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?
I think almost everyone already knows it.
if the investment, we must have the capital and be able to accept the risk because it will be greater risk of investing than by following the bounty program.
Regarding the problem of payment (income), I think by investing much better.
but if you do not have some capital, join the bounty program. because it does not require a good capital.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?

They pay more but it depends on you which on how you define the high amount you would want but in bounties you do not invest, so you work on it and het paid high and thisnk about it. If you got your payment than later on invest on an ICO that is good you get nore and if later on double it with no work and effort.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

I participate in bounty to buy quality tokens or coins such as btc, ethereum and others listed on coinmarketcap. gift bounty that I get I hold for 2 months to get maximum profit.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

if you are still learning and not enough experience you better to follow the prize first and if you already understand how to work and sell you buy I recommend investing after that you can do both but not too hasty, wait patiently.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

I suggest you to do both, as investing in coin which is growing in market can help you make good profits coming to bounty challenges they may be scammers and in other case if you receive bounty coins its good you can wait and sell them after you go to a good profit, as you are active in this cryptocurrency you can earn more by daily news that helps you to hold or sell the coin.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

Im prefer for project by korean / china, due those project built for payment or market like exchanges. Like given big profit for the benefit of tokens.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

If you have learned some best strategies how to invest and trade,and you have also a enough capital to start,much better if you will buy tokens. But,i would suggest you to join also any trusted bounty campaign while you are continuosly investing or trading. Participating in bounty campaign is also a best source of earning profits,you can do it both,for your better future.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

For me personally, bounty campaign currently suits more than investing money.
In a bounty campaign i can only loose time, but no money.
In addition, i find it difficult to discover a scam ico. That's why i currently do not invest any money.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
lucas79

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

If anyone makes a bounty, who is the token buyer, and how is the project? If you have money then buy ico go
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Well, at least, participation in generosity does not have any risks.Especially if one company or several is not a lot of time.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Working for bounty is much better than buying token the reason is we earn same token what we invest it is better to work with patiance and look for rewards
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Depends on what you prefer to do since if you have a lot free time to do some side things then bounty is a good area for you to earn some tokens on different camps but if you had limited time then maybe buying it will be much better option for you since some ICO's are offering some bonus for their early bird investors and by that you could already earn some little profits by the time the token/coin you bought will be added on exchange since I'm sure the investors will be the first person who have opportunity to dumped and earn.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

In my case i always do the bounty cause i dont have enough money to buy those token. Even if that project went to scam youre safe cause you didnt invest on it.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

Well right now am doing bounty because most of my altcoin are so  down am disappointed. Using bounty to earn and try to cover losses.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

If you can do both why not? The only difference is that you take bounty tokens for free while taking an investment to their ICO will result risk in your part. Just do your background study first before engaging to make an investment in any pre-sale, post sale and ICO investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: