Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better; to buy token or to do bounty?  (Read 2183 times)
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

I think choice of both,if you have some fund you can buy,and you can join bounty
To get extra coin so if good price in market you will big profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

If you don't have money for investment you can do joining bounty campaigns but much better if you can support or invest one project because if this project will succeed you can earn lot of money. Once the token was listed in marketplace you can trade your tokens.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

That depends. I trade before I started bounty campaign. And that varies. I did a campaign when I have a sound believe in it that's going to yield more money at the end of the project. Nagricoin is such a campaign
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?

I've usually do bounty task... But if I will have a time and money also i will surely buy token.... Because it has a lots of chance that we will succeed here....  Especially if you buy a very good coin...  But just hold it if you have.... Just wait for your coin to rise before you used it also....  If you want to gather token just continue participating bounty campaign  and you need also to try....
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Both is good, if you have enough finance strength and time for doing bounties.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?

In many projects there is no bounty program, so I invest mainly in them and tell you that they are no longer lucid than projects with bounties. I would have better invested this my opinion)

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

you can do them at the same time . in fact , during your bounty you will find some good projects . you can become its early investor . this is the best time .
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

With just common sense you can actually answer this question or stuff. As an investor you would always have more tokens compared to those people who do join up on bounty programs considering that total allocation for bounties isnt really that high which means investors would always have more tokens depending on the amount you had invested but the thing or question on this situation is on the profits you do made. Investors of project cant assure anytime to have profits but bounty hunters can earn money only with the task they do have done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

If you are sure that the project will be successful in the future, it is certainly easier to buy tokens of this project, because the size of the bounty campaign is limited. However, when you buy tokens, you risk losing your money in the event of a project failure, when as in bounty you will only lose your time.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Well its so simple that if you dont have funds and capital and you want to gain profit then I suggest you to do bounty. You just need to find good ico , who you think can compete in the future.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

In my opinion, the safest and monetarily cheap is to choose a good bounty with high success rate and do that as even if it fails at least you do not have your stakes in it but a loss on your time which keeps slipping anyways. So if you aren't going to do anything productive then doing bounty is the safest.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

If you are good with the disadvantages of either methods then go with either of the two or better yet go with both methods as it will have a higher chance of profit. Also it will not be worth your money or time if you do not evaluate the ICOs that you participate in as most ICOs are either scam or not that good.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Of course it's better to watch the bounty company in which you will participate, and then you can sell your tokens. And invest better in the top 10 coins and after a while make money on it.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

Hy man.
well here are a lot of things to discuss.
Doing bounty takes time and "brain juice" (as Cedric Dahl says always). So it depends how valuable is that time for you.
On the other hand, it also depends on how much money are you willing to invest.
Bounty campaing may not be payed out at all. You lost only the time that you invested. It depends if you see it as a lost or not.
Investing money can make you lose them all if it's a scammy project. So it really depends on what type of resources you have (time/money or both) and how you are willing to invest them.
The best case scenario is to have them both and invest them both. If you really like a project and believe in it, invest money in it and also do bounty to rest assured that more people hear about it, invest in it and eventually increase its price when it hits the market. Also you get payed for doing bounty.
One such project that deserves to do both, bounty and to invest in it is #Blocnation. A great concept of integrating blockchain with private events. No more credit cards or cash: meet BNTN, the token that's used to pay for your drink fast and easy thanks to their bracelet.
Check out more here at this demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRkuwcGWh0&t=3m54s
Also check their website and see if you like it: https://blocnation.io/

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:04 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:42:22 PM by lienfaye

Well it depends on your capability, if you can afford to buy their token during ICO that is better because you can get good amount of tokens, and if the project succeed you can earn huge with your holdings. On the other hand bounty is also a good idea however it takes time before you can receive your rewards and your shares will depend in your rank. The difference is, in bounty you dont need capital unlike in investing you have to risk your money for a token without assurance. That's why its important to research the project first, regardless whatever your reason whether to participate in bounty or buy their tokens.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

qThis is quite simple to choose if you have money and less time for cryptos then investing in Token ICO is very reasonable. And if there are less money and time to focus on the bounty, Token ICO is the right thing to do. It is, therefore, necessary to identify the needs and goals of individuals before investing in ICOs.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
FabiAdr76

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

If you have time try to join the bounty campaign, if you do not have time but want to invest your money, you should research the project very well, keep in mind that most ICOs do not succeed.
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

If there is free time and free money, then you can use both ways at the same time. But with investments in ICO you risk only with your money, and when you participate in bounty you risk only time
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

I prefer joining bounty campaign. You only have to invest your time and effort. Then you can have good income at the end. Especially if the bounty project become successful. It will take us longer time. But worth it at the end.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

it's better to do both, because that would be good for you, but with an excellent ICO election then it's an advantage not cheating, but the gift will give you an advantage if we are careful in project selection, to buy tokens then buy is the beginning of the discount is quite large then after the ICO list, you get better benefits, all the tokens you get from buying and getting from the long folded bounty it will be very good.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: