Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better; to buy token or to do bounty?  (Read 2183 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Of course if you are a good trader, buying and selling altcoins could be more useful than doing bounties unless you got a YouTube channel with good number of subscribers, or you know some second useful language that you can do translation bounty.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Jiucaige

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

Buying tokens allows you to make quick profits, the transaction process is very simple, but the bounty task takes a lot of time, and the rewards from the bounty mission are very unstable!
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

I think this has something to do with the wealth you have. If you are a wealthy person, then you can choose to buy a token, because it will make a profit faster!
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

The decision is made only by everyone for themselves,you have a lot of free time,go to the bounty program ,if you are a busy person, you can buy tokens.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

I prefer the gift program because I have no risk of losing, if the ICO program, I don't dare to invest because I don't have funds. so if the ICO must really know the project and the concept.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

In my opinion,  buying coins is more lucrative than doing bounty for a specific ico,  if you have a good amount of Ethereum,  you can buy as many as possible of such coin you want,  but doing bounty for such ico will only get a  limited amount of the coin,  whereby it might not worth much depending on the campaign you participated in

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

if you are able to buy it is better to trade by buying tokens or coins because it is more profitable and does not take much time than the bounty
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

if you intend to trade in exchange / invest in ICO then this is a very good thing if you understand by reading / analyzing prices and looking for the best ICO because this will make you get a big and fast profit. but remember the two are very risky

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

why choose one if you can always do them both together ?  doing bounty campaigns and buying tokens at the same time is the best combo to be able to earn a good income .

yet , you need to be knowledgeable and have a better understanding on how a bounty or ico works because you need to firstly identify if the project of the ico that you are trying to join in is promising or not .

not all promosing ico's are also good because there are now a lot of fake these days .

so better make a deep research and analysis before you plunge in . so that you will avoid unecesary problems that may occur in the latter stages .
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

If you buy your comment code your you have a your token code, but the join into the bonus bonus, you will have a comment your code after the end of the transaction. do that they are currently very very received at the bonus code for the bonus, do too many people
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

It depend of the token  you want to buy.
But you can do the both of them , participating on bounty program and buy their token .
its more worth.
but be carefull if you wanna buy the token / participationg on bounty programs, its just spend your time and your money  if you participating on scam project.
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

When you want to enter the market and keep your e-money there are two completely different ways, one is your money investment, the other is the effort to promote the type of token you join. To receive a token reward.
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?
when comparing it, of course more income is investing, but we also have to have a coin that is defective and also we don't know that the project will be successful or not and I think there is a risk compared to following the project by participating we will not get much risk, maybe in my opinion
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

Hi I want to hear your opinion about this. What do you guys think about investing in a project by buying their token or by participating in their bounty program. Which one do you think pays more?
I may say it depends on your resources available. If you have the money and want it expand more without exerting much effort then i may say you should choose investing.
But if you only has the effort you may participate on bounty program and if you have both money and effort then im suggesting you to do both.
And for someone who wants to do both even you only have the effort, why not participate on bounty campaigns save the money that you earned and when its big enough then do the investing.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

When you want to enter the market and keep your e-money there are two completely different ways, one is your money investment, the other is the effort to promote the type of token you join. To receive a token reward.

So are you saying that we need to do both? Hmmm ... I somehow agree with you because doing bounty and buying token is also a good way to increase your total profit but itll also depend on the campaign or ico that you 've join . you know alot of ico's today are risky and wont end up verry well . so if you unluckily join them and buy their tokens but they didnt manage to become succesful , you also looose bigtime .
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

This is a complete opposite. Buy at ico, you become a real investor. Meanwhile, the bounty is just to work and get paid Smiley I like to combine both types of this. ico + bonus + bounty = a large of assets.
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

If you like a project then you will be doing both (participate in bounty and invest your money).

Participate in bounty only if you have some time on it.
Invest only if you have a free cash and the project has a working product.

shajiba

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

I am both involved, because the two are not in conflict, it is convenient to buy tokens, but the risk is also great,on the other side,using free time to do bounty can be said to be 0 risk.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

Probably the both, I guess...
I fact, it’s not the same approach. With bounty you buy token with your time/energy.
It’a a form of trading
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

In my opinion, joining bounties is better than to buy tokens because you can earn profit without expenses, you can get token rewards with simple tasks that you can do. Receiving bounty token rewards pays you more than buying tokens especially if its legit ones which have a big potential and if you are joining signature campaign and using a high rank here in the forum, it is surely a big profit when bounty pays you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: