Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader and drops of water  (Read 203 times)
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Trader and drops of water
When you really enter the crypto market, you can not avoid the trade crypto. So you also need the skills of a trader whether you are a holder or not.
Make profits like drops of water:
- Patience: This is the virtue of a good trader. You must looking for reasons not to enter orders instead of always wanting to make a profit.
- Earn 1-2% profit per transaction. why not? Always set a goal of just a few percent. It's like water droplets, let's imagine the droplets flowing, it will be full.
- You do not have to enter orders every day, every hour. Find the best entry point when all the signals you have overlap. Always avoid to lose before you earn profits.
This is not exactly advice, just the experience I experienced. Thanks for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

When you really enter the crypto market, you can not avoid the trade crypto. So you also need the skills of a trader whether you are a holder or not.
- Patience: This is the virtue of a good trader. You must looking for reasons not to enter orders instead of always wanting to make a profit.
- Earn 1-2% profit per transaction. why not? Always set a goal of just a few percent. It's like water droplets, let's imagine the droplets flowing, it will be full.
- You do not have to enter orders every day, every hour. Find the best entry point when all the signals you have overlap. Always avoid to lose before you earn profits.
This is not exactly advice, just the experience I experienced. Thanks for reading

Good advices but i have extra few words to the second point. Fixed 1-2 % is not optimal strategy in my opionion. Sometimes we see opportunity on low valutable coins on 5 min candles for max 0,5% profit. Sometime we see good opportunity on 1h candles on high volatility coins where we can without problem grab 10% in 1-3 h. Thats why in some trades 1% is dream and in others 10% is simple (but risk is bigger too). Thats why i grab profit when i see that there is nothig more to take from market. Or i start to doubt it will go higher (i start to drop 25% of asset each sell). It can be on 1% profit, 10% profit or 5% waste. I dont care.
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Yes, sometime there are big wave 5-10%, even 20%. If you have confident, u can take it. But i want to talk about 1-2% profits, so it's safe more
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Interesting for advices. Exactly, a expert trader you do not need 1% 2%. You have knowledge on the crypto market. So i suggest you must be become teacher.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

We have save our money like a drop of water.If the drop of added ,it will became a ocean.As like this the traders will get huge amount of bitcoin at certain points.To get huge bitcoin, the trader must continue to trade at the all dips.You have to hold and sell this holding at the maximum raise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Sometimes patience does not end so well if you are so down. It is still better to take action once everything does not go to your way.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Patience is the most essential one in trading.Today the price of bitcoin reaches the maximum of 6800$.And it will reduce now to 6700$ ,So you have to keep in mind.Fluctuation is the simplest thing in cryptocurrency.You should not get panic at the dip and fluctuation.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

Ocean is just the combination of many drops so we need to make more drops if we want a ocean like profits but this is a volatile market so we have to be much patience when the prices are falling but it is hard for everyone to watch their investment capital value falling so they will get scared and try to save the remaining amount but the one who willing to take risk like nothing or the jackpot will be more successful.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

great experience is very helpful for beginners, but sometimes we get stuck in the price when buying and when we want to sell the price back down sharply and make us wait too long with the target we want.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

True, to be honest I really don't see why people are still trading in forex and stock markets, when the crypto market is much more entertaining and predictable. Also, there's far less competition and much great potential for profit. In forex, you might be lucky to see a couple of percent changes in a day, whereas in crypto it would be rare for a coin not to change +/- 2% in an hour! All you need to do is catch a few of these ripples per day to net yourself an easy 5-10% profit. Of course, it's never that simple with trading, but it's certainly simpler than forex.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

The thing is there is no assurance in 1-2% and it is not a fixed 1-2% per transaction. There is a major win and sometimes there is a major lose its obviously depends how you manage your investments. There is no guarantee that you'll but as long as you're at it it's still an experience.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Patience is the most important thing in the market because some of the professional traders as well are losing a huge amount of profit whenever they cannot handle the pressure of looking at their coins which is decreasing depending on the situation in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

Basic stuff about on what are the factors needed for you to succeed on trading but rest assured that even creating 1-2% on daily gains wont really be easy and it would really be pain in the ass. For those people who can sustain this gain for longer runs i believe they are already good enough and can really benefit with this volatile market but we all know there would be only on small numbers for these kind of people and majority would really be in the path on losing up money and thats how the market goes.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Your thoughts are right. The main trouble is to find correct entry points because it is not so easy when trading. Cutting losses is much easier because an experienced trader can force yourself to close a bad position to cut losses.
Anyway I consider that experience is essential on trading.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

The advice is not bad but I disagree with the part about earning 1% to 2% per trade in my opinion a trader should be flexible, even if you have a target goal the market will move in different directions and you need to analyze each of these movements and reevaluate your previous strategy, if you already earned 2% with your trade but you see the market is not giving any signs it is going to stop, it does not makes sense to close your position.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

True, to be honest I really don't see why people are still trading in forex and stock markets, when the crypto market is much more entertaining and predictable. Also, there's far less competition and much great potential for profit. In forex, you might be lucky to see a couple of percent changes in a day, whereas in crypto it would be rare for a coin not to change +/- 2% in an hour! All you need to do is catch a few of these ripples per day to net yourself an easy 5-10% profit. Of course, it's never that simple with trading, but it's certainly simpler than forex.
The fact that crypto markets are more volatile does not make it much easier. Both here and in forex you have to read it well and make the right decision, and in both cases you can lose money. Crypto markets gives you more chances to win or lose per day, but if you don't read them right you'll lose even more money than you would by making that single mistake on forex.
People tend to think that crypto market is easy because it's going up more than it goes down.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Yes the key to be successfully trader is fully patient and dont be greedy, although we have great strategy but we dont have good psychology, that strategies will be does not usefull. Greedy and not patient is human nature that hard to control it but with keep learn how to control it we have possible to be pro trader.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Based on my own experience, way back then just last month is my start of trading. Trading in exchanges for coins, and margin trading. In some exchanges, I didn't do 1-2% only just like a drop of water you've pertained to. But I am enough with 10-15% of my profits. And yes, you can  actually do not need to trade daily. But in margin trading/day trading, I am entering and placing my orders daily. YES, it's very risky but got to learn more in my two months of doing this trading thing. And I can say, I was happy before for that drops of water profits. But now, I am more happy with the results.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

The advice is apt. If there is no reason to enter trade you do not enter that trade that is one of the best strategy of good traders. It will help you save your trading capital. When you trade once there an opportunity to trade, this will bring profit.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

absolutely true beside skills and patience you need fortune&luck to sell and buy in the right time ,most of traders at all level (including me) miss a chance to sell at right time which prevent nice profit to be collected . what happening now is a good example because i missed a chance to sell my bitcoins at 20000 $ and buy now .   

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

I like the idea of not to trade everyday or every hour, find the best timing as you can so will be able to research better, the process of trading is to know your limitations and how will you find your edge, getting 1-2% is also not an easy way there's some instance that dumped will go deeper and your position will take some time before it will bounce back, so good thing that you also mentioned to have patients since that's the key to win over your emotions.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

I like the idea of not to trade everyday or every hour, find the best timing as you can so will be able to research better, the process of trading is to know your limitations and how will you find your edge, getting 1-2% is also not an easy way there's some instance that dumped will go deeper and your position will take some time before it will bounce back, so good thing that you also mentioned to have patients since that's the key to win over your emotions.
Altcoin and Litecoin are both favorable for short term trading as we know that if you want to get less profits in short time then it is a short term investment and possible if you trade with Altcoin and Litecoin. This will make fewer profits and collectively after a lot of continuity the resulting total profit will be huge. On the other hand some people do not want to work regularly and they like to trade for long term.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: