Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of crypto market  (Read 941 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

I have experienced a large loss in trading because of an error from what I predicted. When I think everything will go up, the market moves in the opposite direction and as a result I lose almost 65% of the value of my assets. From this experience I tried to be more careful in making decisions and making them a valuable lesson.
The million dollar question right now in front of you must be, where you have invested. If you would have invested with bitcoin or any other reputed altcoins, there will be 101% chances to recover your capital. But, if you have contributed into ICOs and have bought some shitcoins, I'm sorry no one could help you as your chances for recovery will be less than 10%. It is always being careful will solve a lot of hassles later on.

Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you.
I guess most all the people in trading must have experienced the losses in various occasions. You must understand that losses in trading is a daily event but how you manage your losses on how quickly you will be recovering your losses matters. Learning lessons from others' experience must be a good idea, I appreciate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:29:04 PM

Crypto market is full of blood and tears.
Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.

Hi!
Crypto is full of tears and fears because many people tried to get the skin of the teeth and bought BTC and ETH at the highest levels. And now all of the prices go down... But technically it calls a correction of the price. Not everybody can understand it. Keep waiting Wink
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:37:47 AM

the crypto market will invite us for free and promise great benefits if you are able to analyze and recognize current market trends. every strategy we have created will be tested on the market and the losses I have often earned and this is a great experience and learning for me to do advanced trading

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:33:22 AM

Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.
you are not alone friend, I lost more than $ 30000, market conditions are very alarming, maybe I won't get my money back, because most of the altcoins I have are from ICO,  Sad
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:20:30 AM

Currency trading is a job that is not easy and easy for anyone. If you enter the crypto market without knowledge and knowledge, you will fail and pay a great price. But if you have the knowledge and good observation of the market you can get rich and earn from it is great. I have also lost a lot from crypto.but after every failure I learn to gain a lot of experience and take it as my knowledge and I can be confident at the present time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: