Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43259 times)
lordyyk

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Good afternoon, the inhabitants of the forum) How are you? What can be interesting about this project?
Hello, Saendom. All perfectly. I then rummaged in the forum and saw the records of other people. It turns out that Codex was in the Forbes magazine.
Wow, yes, real success. Although on the other hand it is strange to expect something different - the project is excellent, which is based on progressive ideas.
Yeah dude. Not only on progressive, but also on just kind. Because I believe that Codex will work not only as a means of buying and selling art, but also as a platform for uniting creators.
Oh, I really hope that's how it will be. Uniting people from all over the world is exactly what we need.
And how do you think, traditional art connoisseurs will easily switch to the Internet on Codex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcaisuru

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

participating in Codex Lottery round 2
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Good afternoon, the inhabitants of the forum) How are you? What can be interesting about this project?
Hello, Saendom. All perfectly. I then rummaged in the forum and saw the records of other people. It turns out that Codex was in the Forbes magazine.
Wow, yes, real success. Although on the other hand it is strange to expect something different - the project is excellent, which is based on progressive ideas.
Yeah dude. Not only on progressive, but also on just kind. Because I believe that Codex will work not only as a means of buying and selling art, but also as a platform for uniting creators.
Oh, I really hope that's how it will be. Uniting people from all over the world is exactly what we need.
And how do you think, traditional art connoisseurs will easily switch to the Internet on Codex?
I think it's not easy, but eventually they will change. They are intelligent people and will be able to appreciate all the advantages of a single register of goods.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

I think it's not easy, but eventually they will change. They are intelligent people and will be able to appreciate all the advantages of a single register of goods.
Yes, the advantages of such a system are difficult to challenge and, indeed, there is no need.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Yes, the advantages of such a system are difficult to challenge and, indeed, there is no need.
Well, here I am about the same. Progress does not stand still, people are stepping along with it.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
The project is managed by the Amazix team and this is definitely one of the good projects. If you choose a profitable project then I advise you not to join because this project is only for people with the best long-term goals and I highly appreciate this project and certainly when the project is over they will create a great ecosystem
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description

Ah, you about this. I think that now there are very different collections of something. You can also collect stamps, dolls, ancient coins. Then  the main role is played by fantasy and what the person likes
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Ah, you about this. I think that now there are very different collections of something. You can also collect stamps, dolls, ancient coins. Then  the main role is played by fantasy and what the person likes

I understood. And it really can be purchased with the help of this project? I'm just curious to know its range of possibilities
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I understood. And it really can be purchased with the help of this project? I'm just curious to know its range of possibilities

If there is a demand for this item, then I think that yes
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Well, thanks for the explanation. I think I will invest it in the future
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

You asked so much about this, to find out whether it is worth investing in it or not?
P. s. in general, I have no complaints about the project, I am impressed by it myself Smiley
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

You asked so much about this, to find out whether it is worth investing in it or not?
P. s. in general, I have no complaints about the project, I am impressed by it myself Smiley

I just wanted to make sure that it's really worth it Smiley But after that I was confirmed in my positive opinion about it
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Hello everyone, how are the successes of the project? Cool Presale goes smoothly? Roll Eyes
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

Hello everyone, how are the successes of the project? Cool Presale goes smoothly? Roll Eyes
Hey. I think yes. Although, it depends on what you mean by the word "smoothly". I think that fund-raising is taking place to the full!
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Hey. I think yes. Although, it depends on what you mean by the word "smoothly". I think that fund-raising is taking place to the full!
In any case, I wish the project success, as I wished before. Under the word "smoothly" I meant just a successful fund-raising! Cheesy
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

In any case, I wish the project success, as I wished before. Under the word "smoothly" I meant just a successful fund-raising! Cheesy
Have you already invested in the project? I understand, now is the best time!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: