Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43269 times)
xxCleopatraTNxx

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Impressive project, I like the way explanation is ver simple and easy.
Would like to try it out, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

I recently learned about this project.
I got acquainted with the idea, I learned the details.
I liked the project because the themes of creativity and works of art are close to me.  Wink
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

I liked the project because the themes of creativity and works of art are close to me.  Wink
Welcome comrade.
Here, all but the desire to earn a love for art in all its manifestations.
saendom

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

Welcome comrade.
So I got to the right address))
Also what, plan to yourself something to get using this project?
lordyyk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Welcome comrade.
Oh, you know, there are already many plans and desires.
I would like to buy a collection of Nietzsche, preferably the publication of the late nineteenth century. My friend recently took a book in 1899 for only twenty euros.
saendom

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Welcome comrade.
I would like to buy a collection of Nietzsche, preferably the publication of the late nineteenth century. My friend recently took a book in 1899 for only twenty euros.
Oh cool. I also love Nietzsche.
But, I understand, thanks to this project, we will be able to make purchases without leaving home and as safely as possible?
lordyyk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Welcome comrade.
Oh cool. I also love Nietzsche.
But, I understand, thanks to this project, we will be able to make purchases without leaving home and as safely as possible?
Quite right. For this purpose the project was conceived, and blockchain helped to realize this as conveniently and safely as possible.
saendom

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

thx, lordyyk.  Wink
I'll tell you about codexprotocol acquaintances to collectors, I wonder what they will say about this idea.
This is because it will completely turn the entire antiques market, for example.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

thx, lordyyk.  Wink
I'll tell you about codexprotocol acquaintances to collectors, I wonder what they will say about this idea.
This is because it will completely turn the entire antiques market, for example.
Any time.  Cheesy
At the expense of people in this area, I think that they will like the idea. There will be less time to go to paperwork.
saendom

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

thx, lordyyk.  Wink
Any time.  Cheesy
At the expense of people in this area, I think that they will like the idea. There will be less time to go to paperwork.
Oh, this project has also a telegram channel.
You need to go there and find out which literature they prefer.  Grin
lordyyk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

thx, lordyyk.  Wink
Any time.  Cheesy
Oh, this project has also a telegram channel.
You need to go there and find out which literature they prefer.  Grin
Come on, good luck  Smiley . In the day there is more crowded than on the forum.
At the same time you can always communicate there directly with the admins.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

the project seems so promising and great but without community support and loyal supporters in the crypto field, this will be hard to introduce to regular individuals. they need to convince the cryptocommunity also as they are the first clients as they know how to deal with digital currencies
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

I just found this project and all I can say is wow! I'm lucky I found a project that is going to work with art items, it is one of my biggest interests.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

I agree with commentators above - it would be hard for a project to attract new people without support of crypto enthusiasts. Although I suppose art sector could be very interesting for investors because of big value of art items, etc.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I agree with commentators above - it would be hard for a project to attract new people without support of crypto enthusiasts. Although I suppose art sector could be very interesting for investors because of big value of art items, etc.

In my opinion auction houses and artists will help project with great joy because fragmented Internet shops and auctions are not the best solution for the art sector.
phamhuyenmy2504

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Codex (PreICO)
Unlock the Value of Unique Assets
Codex is the leading decentralized asset registry for the $2 trillion arts & collectibles (“A&C”) ecosystem, which includes art, fine wine, collectible cars, antiques, decorative arts, coins, watches, jewelry, and more. Powered by the CodexCoin native token, the Codex Protocol is open source, allowing third-party players in the A&C ecosystem to build applications and utilize the registry. These applications, built with Codex’s partners, will make buying, selling, insurance, asset-backed loans and shipping and logistics easier for everyone. Codex’s first application, Biddable, is a title-escrow system built on the Codex Protocol, which solves long-standing challenges in auctions: non-performing bidders, lack of privacy, and bidder access. It is already live with the Codex Consortium, a group of major stakeholders in the A&C space who facilitate over $6 Billion in sales to millions of bidders across tens of thousands of auctions from 5,000 auction houses in over 50 countries.

SOURCE:https://icobench.com/ico/codex
Appyaak

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

In my opinion auction houses and artists will help project with great joy because fragmented Internet shops and auctions are not the best solution for the art sector.

Actually I don't know how many auction houses exist, but I'm sure there are a lot of artists which want to promote their arts. I hope process of joining to the platform will be as simple as possible
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

I just found this project and all I can say is wow! I'm lucky I found a project that is going to work with art items, it is one of my biggest interests.
This project is managed by the Amazix team and is very well known for promoting the project. I think this project will get great attention from the community and will attract a lot of money from investors. After ICO is sure the project will build the best ecosystem because I highly appreciate this project and hope for a future ahead for the project.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Actually I don't know how many auction houses exist, but I'm sure there are a lot of artists which want to promote their arts. I hope process of joining to the platform will be as simple as possible

That's truth. Well it's age of techonogies, and as you can see in WP the team is going to use erc-721 smart contract, live application and more cool things, so I am sure the project will be easy in use for everyone.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

WP says that Codex is going to be backed by more than 5000 auction houses. Is it correct that team is planning to work with houses all over the world and already spoke with many of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: