Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43265 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

This is one of the few projects that interested me so mush. I really want to see what will come of it as a result

I think that it will become very popular and famous among connoisseurs of art. After all, a project that would be similar to this one is not

It seems that it is the only one with such an idea. So this increases its chances of success

Yes. What interested you in this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

This is one of the few projects that interested me so mush. I really want to see what will come of it as a result

I think that it will become very popular and famous among connoisseurs of art. After all, a project that would be similar to this one is not

It seems that it is the only one with such an idea. So this increases its chances of success

Oh, I really like different antiques and so I hope I can buy them with this project
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Oh, I really like different antiques and so I hope I can buy them with this project

Well, it seems to me that when you release this project, you will no longer have problems
Malberty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Well, it seems to me that when you release this project, you will no longer have problems

It seems to me too. What about you?
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Honestly, I'm not such a fan of antiques, like you, but I was interested in the idea itself. I read more about this project and I liked it. This is a wonderful and interesting idea. So maybe I'll use it in the future too
Malberty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Honestly, I'm not such a fan of antiques, like you, but I was interested in the idea itself. I read more about this project and I liked it. This is a wonderful and interesting idea. So maybe I'll use it in the future too

There is a buyer for every thing. So, I think that you will also like something there
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

good project, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
 Good luck fellows!
A blockchain identity for such unique things is a great idea. Blockchain fits it well. But there are many projects similar to this one.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Hi guys. How are you? As to you the situation with ETH, it's just something terrible. For a day yesterday, it fell 10 percent of the cost.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Hi guys. How are you? As to you the situation with ETH, it's just something terrible. For a day yesterday, it fell 10 percent of the cost.
Hello man. Yes, it's just terrible.
I do not understand what is happening to him.
Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley
Appyaak

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

No problem. Listen, are you ready to be 100% trusted in this project and buy expensive paintings through it?
Finleynar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

No problem. Listen, are you ready to be 100% trusted in this project and buy expensive paintings through it?
Oh sure. After all, here the whole system is grounded in order to minimize the risk of fraud. You will know and see what you are buying.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Oh sure. After all, here the whole system is grounded in order to minimize the risk of fraud. You will know and see what you are buying.
Oh, and what would you like to buy yourself one of the first lots, when codex will start working?
Finleynar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

Oh, and what would you like to buy yourself one of the first lots, when codex will start working?
I would like to buy myself a collection of Dostoevsky's works. I just adore this Russian writer. And you? What would you prefer?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

I would like to buy myself a collection of Dostoevsky's works. I just adore this Russian writer. And you? What would you prefer?
I would like to buy cheap pictures of young beginning artists from all over the world. This idea inspires me very much.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

I would like to buy cheap pictures of young beginning artists from all over the world. This idea inspires me very much.
Oh, cool dude . Really great - and you will have fun, and young talents - money for their development.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Oh, cool dude . Really great - and you will have fun, and young talents - money for their development.
Yeah, you're right. In the meantime, I need to invest in codex, because I'm sure that with it we can make a bunch of cool things.  Wink Wink
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Codex Protocol — Blockchain-based Title Registry of Art and Collectibles

Codex Protocol develops an infrastructure for creating a decentralized registry of collectibles and art. Even at the initial stage of development, the project was supported by a strong consortium of 5,000 auction houses with extensive experience in this segment. The goal is to become an industry standard.

Codex initially focused on the $ 2 trillion Art & Collectibles asset class, where the need for the registry is greatest, because there is no centralized title registry. For unique assets, the origin (identity, ownership chain and other metadata about the element) are of fundamental importance. Just imagine such a market in one application — at any time, collectors, buyers, as well as auction makers will be able to get all the necessary information about a particular work of art.

The decentralized Codex registry will allow collectors to gain confidence in the authenticity of purchased items. The platform can exist as an industry protocol and will make it possible to create decentralized applications on it. The company itself already adds to it two applications Biddable and Sellable. It should be noted that the well-known companies, as well as the auction houses, have already invested in the project — they were able to see the potential of the platform, which opens new opportunities for connoisseurs of collectibles.

Read more: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/codex-protocol-blockchain-based-title-registry-of-art-and-collectibles-2fac0c822c0c

rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?
Hey. You mean what kind of antique things?
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Hey. You mean what kind of antique things?
Yes, we recently discussed music and musical instruments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: