Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest 8000$  (Read 1111 times)
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

invest it in Sonder
suzanne5223

Activity: 2674
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

the first question is "how familiar are you with this market?" based on your comment specially the point #5 and the fact that you say you want to buy and hold a  bunch of coins, i assume you have no idea how this market works.

so my suggestion is that you should first hang around in the market for a couple of months. and most important of all you should try to see the history of different  coins. check their charts in the long run like for a couple of years and see how they have been changing.
try to figure out why each coin rises and falls (aka pumps and dumps) and try to take advantage of that if you want profit.

Im in crypto since september 2017 and reading articles, forums, even global economics everyday, as well learning on technical analysis on a daily basis.

Maybe we didnt understand quite well. I meant that BTC is not technologicaly advanced compared to some other coins and not generaly. And i never said i want to buy bounch of coins...im thinking of geting BTC and 2 or maybe 3 ALTS in top 30 and 2 smallcap coins. And when i say hold for 2 years i didn mean to hold it nomatter what, im gonna definatly sell if i see an upcoming correction.

Based to my resarch im definatly going in
BTC
NEO

Cant decide on
ETH, ADA, LUMENS, IOTA
NULS, NANO, DEEPONION, ICON, XSPEC, VECHAIN, ZILIQA, LISK, 0X, KMD, SONM, POA, BNB and probabaly alot more good coins

There are lots of good coins, but im afraid there is not room for all

Im investing in max 6 to 7 coins

You're right about bitcoin technology not to be advance to other altcoin because altcoin developer have the require fund and they are working simultaneously together. Meanwhile, the reason why bitcoin technology was behind is because bitcoin creator is no where to be find and the group of developer that ought to take care of bitcoin technology are now choosing side and this lead to the reason why bitcoin technology lack some certain benefit which altcoin has.

Concern the coin you can't decide on. I believe KMD,ETH and ADA are good base on there past record. However, never try XSPEC base on  there past record either.
I agreed to what you said because altcoin have the require developer, fund and machine and they are working round the clock in other to update their technology.
OP, always do proper research before investing into altcoin and xspec is not a good coin to invest in, you can check this thread for more information.

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Do not invest in nowdays shitcoins. wait for NEX (Neonexchange )
There are huge hype around Neonexchange and its my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav network & sentinel protocol will be good.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Hi
Im thinkimg of investing about 8k$.

Please suggest a relative safe but also with big gain potencial coins. Im investing for 1-2 years, maybe longterm if crypto market and blockchain shows mainstream adoption.

1.However i do like privacy coins i dont think it will show big pptencial due to goverment regulations, they will not allowd people to have conpletly anonymous transaction. However i could be wrong.
2. I think platform coins have potencial, ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS...coins should have real life chances to be used, so there cannot be problems with scalability...etc...3rd Generation platform coins? Could that be first realy usefull platforms for mainstream?
3. Lots of smallcap coins show potencial and i like them, however i dont wanna become bagholder.
4.large supply coins are harder to pump also harder to dump, but i think people are avoiding them, my thoughts are that relative short term are not bringing lots of profit, especialy established coins like XRP...how to pump xrp 10x, almost imposibble.
5.BTC is in my opinion only as investment fund, dont think its tehnologicaly advanced and real life use. Biggest advantage of btc is that it was first.
6. My future predictions for crypto are: BTC will gain alot in few years, it will go mainstream as an speculative investment for ordinary people, therefor banks will offer btc investments funds, retiremend funds...goverment and global economics will adopt reallife use of blockchain. Large country willl have its own regulated cryptocurencys, and when i say regulated i mean completly tracable and transparent coins, coins that will be artificuly maintainig its price. No real life use coin for pyment cant have 20% volatility. Platform coins will survive, probably few of them and all will have its own market. ETH for conservative companys, NEO for mainstream, ADA for tehnogicaly advanced. Privacy coins will have problems with goverment, regulations, ban...it will be used but small percent of people really need real privacy coins. I dont care if i buy a coffe with privacy coin or with btc, im not hiding anything.

What are your thougts?
Which coins are good gain potencial in 1 to 2 years?
How would you invest 8k$?
I probably wont invest anythong more in few years than that 8k. However if i loose everything im not gonna die, i can afford to lose it.

Please suggest

Thank you
I like Your thoughts on point 5. If you want to invest securely, buy bitcoins. But most likely you will have to wait a long time.
Want a quick profit - participate in the ICO. But there is no guarantee that the project SCAM and you can lose all your money.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

With such a large amount of money I think you should buy ETH or BTC for safety, if you buy other coins they will probably decrease because the market is hard to grow today. Only ETH and BTC will stay stable over time so choose a safe investment method for you.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

If you want to invest securely, buy bitcoins. But most likely you will have to wait a long time.
Want a quick profit - participate in the ICO. But there is no guarantee that the project SCAM and you can lose all your money.
Well, cryptos in general are very volatile, Bitcoins can hardly be called a secure invest. Of course, ICO are even more risky...

If there are no other cryptos already in your portfolio, I'd suggest put 80% of your money in some top 10 coins and with the rest go for some more risky ICOs or low cap coins
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Hi

Please suggest a relative safe but also with big gain potencial coins. Im investing for 1-2 years, maybe longterm if crypto market and blockchain shows mainstream adoption.

1.However i do like privacy coins i dont think it will show big pptencial due to goverment regulations, they will not allowd people to have conpletly anonymous transaction. However i could be wrong.
2. I think platform coins have potencial, ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS...coins should have real life chances to be used, so there cannot be problems with scalability...etc...3rd Generation platform coins? Could that be first realy usefull platforms for mainstream?
3. Lots of smallcap coins show potencial and i like them, however i dont wanna become bagholder.
4.large supply coins are harder to pump also harder to dump, but i think people are avoiding them, my thoughts are that relative short term are not bringing lots of profit, especialy established coins like XRP...how to pump xrp 10x, almost imposibble.
5.BTC is in my opinion only as investment fund, dont think its tehnologicaly advanced and real life use. Biggest advantage of btc is that it was first.
6. My future predictions for crypto are: BTC will gain alot in few years, it will go mainstream as an speculative investment for ordinary people, therefor banks will offer btc investments funds, retiremend funds...goverment and global economics will adopt reallife use of blockchain. Large country willl have its own regulated cryptocurencys, and when i say regulated i mean completly tracable and transparent coins, coins that will be artificuly maintainig its price. No real life use coin for pyment cant have 20% volatility. Platform coins will survive, probably few of them and all will have its own market. ETH for conservative companys, NEO for mainstream, ADA for tehnogicaly advanced. Privacy coins will have problems with goverment, regulations, ban...it will be used but small percent of people really need real privacy coins. I dont care if i buy a coffe with privacy coin or with btc, im not hiding anything.

What are your thougts?
I probably wont invest anythong more in few years than that 8k. However if i loose everything im not gonna die, i can afford to lose it.

Please suggest

Thank you
Indeed it is very good to invest $ 8000, I would strongly advise to choose the best altcoin then it will be very good for you self, do not be too hasty in making a decision, because market conditions like this could be to become cheaper again, buy it a lot more, so from that I really like altcoin for now, where its development will be very good if bull run happened.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Firstly you buy BTC for your 8k.. then i would put ca 70% of it equally on ETH, EOS, XRP, IOTA, XLM, LTC and Abyss. yes, you counted it right, 10% each
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ZvitiSir (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

ill probably wait for couple of days because i think BTC could go back down to around 6k, maybe even 5.5k...when BULL confirms im in at folowing strategy:investing 8k$

1. im gonna go all in BTC . We all know that ALTS (at least top marcetcap) wont bull before BTC will. ill probably go short to 9.5k and buy back low (do a swing trade as those resistance points are quait obvius)
2. when BULL confirms and break 12k resistance, all go 50% into NEO and stake them for GAS.
3. 50% stays in BTC...ill do trades at major round resistance points
4. NEO should follow bull market, dont think its gonna stay here at 0,006btc and it will not fall (when market and BTC is at bull)
5. with BTC trading at obvius resistance point i should get some profit, which ill try to buy and trade HYPED coins. Why hyped? because small investors follow hyped coins and small investors are easy to predict...TA work on hyped coins pretty well i think.

thats one of option i could take...i just to make a decision, resarch and pull the trigger

why BTC?- because its safe investment with potencial for at least 2 years
why NEO?- because its at mostly start of adoption, didnt bull as much as it will when China lifts ban, and because of GAS that its price goes paralel with NEO price
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Hi

If you want to inverse 8000$,you can inverse the entire amount into bitcoin.You will get back the amount you had invested in bitcoin.

Of this coins ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS.ETH,NEO and EOS had lot of potential to raise back to old value and it had tendency to raise to new peak.

What are your thougts?

Please suggest

Thank you

Eventhough you had invested in potential coins,you must need of patience to shine in trading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

Its easy to invest. Just buy some bitcoin or ethereum wih fiat money than send them to binance or kucoin.
Its done now you invested 8k in 5 minutes to more then 100 coins Smiley
Jump in the game dude Smiley
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

For investment choose always the coin which is in top50 in terms of Market Cap and in daily trading volume. Some of the good coins which are new in the market are BNT, ICX, Binance Coin, PKT, and EOS.
verask

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Hi

What are your thougts?

Please suggest

Thank you
Why you don't try begin with a little money first, like 1000$, and try to invest what you want. Learn by yourself is always better. Just remember, you always ready for lost this money.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

Hi

What are your thougts?

Please suggest

Thank you
If I were you, I would recommend that you spread out your amount into several sources. Say buy 5 new coins, which are little known, but very promising. And the rest of the money invest in Ethereum and bitcoin. They'll definitely make some x's.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

For investment choose always the coin which is in top50 in terms of Market Cap and in daily trading volume. Some of the good coins which are new in the market are BNT, ICX, Binance Coin, PKT, and EOS.
in any case, the most rated coins will carry a minimum risk if a person makes a choice for investment in their favor. but nevertheless the current state of things on the market gives great chances for the future contributions of their funds.
nuclearwashout

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Diversification is key in this market, understanding that newcomers offer higher risk but also higher reward. The more entrenched mainstays offer less risk but often offer less upside as well, risk should always be a key function of your investment.

If you wanted lowest risk/lowest reward, you could easily go EOS/QTUM/ETH in some proportion and hold/stake the EOS for the upcoming airdrops, stake the QTUM and ETH and have a sound long term investment.

If you wanted greater risk, you could pursue something with more long term upside but less market cap, I'm a big fan of the masternode platforms and POS (GIN, MANO and DCR) and the functioning blockchains (OMG, ICON, and NEO)

At the highest end of the risk scale, you have projects with unfinished blockchains (TOMO, CPChain,  TEZOS?) and ICO's (DYOR)

For someone with patience and a willingness to follow a project EOS and their future airdrops are probably a good bet to see immediate returns. Personally an Eth hodler and hold a few masternodes, but I've noticed the price of DCR/GIN/NEO didn't respond to the collapse of BTC as extreme as ETH did, perhaps from their staking and masternode programs.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

$8000 is a good sum to make an investment, to me its good to diversify the investment over different altcoins as well over the top listed cryptocurrencies. Also this is the right time to make an investment unlike the asset, because each and every asset is low in value and has got the potential to grow over years which assures investing now will get profit within limited time period.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

I would just not go "all-in", especially all at once. If you have 8k, spread the risk. You can buy some things now, but have some capital later on available just in-case you need to buy more at a stronger support.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

I suggest you split your money into three. Use the first part to buy Bitcoins. Use the second part to  find any good other alt and buy some. You can then use the remaining third part to join an ICO of your choice and likening.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: