Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign!  (Read 821 times)
haravura

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

my advice bro, see clear what roadmap is not, keep on supply its token. if the supply is too much the price will be much later than expected but the luck factor also hell, if the supply of token a lot but always pump pretty good too. and most importantly also read carefully whitepapper it, if it feels interesting and can be successful directly follow.
I do not think so according to the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

I dont have times to make research about how strong the project,  so to join good bounty program i just use ICO rating in ICO bench. I chooced ICO that has high rating and  they already raised some money. This is avoid i join the failed project.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

I prefer a bounty with limited participants so that everyone can get a higher reward than usual. It would be better if they rewarding the hunters in the alloted tokens weekly than receiving a stakes. Well, weekly stakes is not that bad actually specially if there are less participants in signature campaign.

I like your comments, but an ideal prize campaign should have great potential - wise benefits. a good campaign is also a betting system is still the best choice. because it actually divides the profits in the amount corresponding to the prize participants. so your hard work will also pay off and so you will get a reward that suits your hard work.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
welcome to the community.
First off, personally speaking when I am looking for a bounty campaign, I always look for the ones who can pay outright in dollar amount $100 a week would be fair for a 10 to 15 posts per week. If these parameters are not met, then that is the only time I push through with looking for stakes based Campaign.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

Ideal campaign for me of course a good to be true in terms of promises, and a long term projects, and has a good team to made the projects better and more better in the future. But ofcourse projects needs a solid community to make the projects strong every year.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:24 AM

My ideal bounty campaign is firstly run by a good manager or management company if I am putting the effort in I want to make sure that it is going to count. Next I will look for a good bounty allocation and that the tokens are being sold for a good price so if I want to cash in I will get a reasonable return. Finally I want a good few weeks available to build a stake 6 - 8 weeks minimum and preferably with not to many others to share the pot with at the end of the campaign.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

I dont have times to make research about how strong the project,  so to join good bounty program i just use ICO rating in ICO bench. I chooced ICO that has high rating and  they already raised some money. This is avoid i join the failed project.
following ico rating site could be easy ways to analize ico projects.we can choose ico that has high rating.and we need to compare it with its whitepaper to ensure project has good roadmap and plan.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

the ideal campaign is a campaign by having a clear and experienced team. It is one of the indicators of the bounty that could be successful. an interesting concept with the whitepaper will also determine whether can be successful and not. the allocation also became the main thing that is important to determine whether the results of the bounty will be able to survive in the long run or can go up in a few months.

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

I do not really put forward the bounty campaign because a lot of current projects that are not successful in sales on ico although successful I see there are still shortcomings in the listing on the exchange and that I think is not good to put forward. better trade!
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

My ideal company is a good project. The project for participation in which will pay good generosity. The ideal company that does not deceive you once, here it is an ideal company.
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
when I choose a bounty company, I always look at the project itself, at it's idea, at it's team, I try to choose only promising projects. For me it is better to get less payment, but then be able to sell tokens on exchanges

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

campaign management should be fair, messages should be counted. when the time comes to update. Some managers are upset. I protest them.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

My ideal company is a good project. The project for participation in which will pay good generosity. The ideal company that does not deceive you once, here it is an ideal company.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Tachain ICO is a wonderful company. Excellent conditions for bounty hunters, a great team.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

Knowing how the economy functions, you can determine how quickly to get income. Knowledge in the field of economics is very important even for everyday life. Learn necessarily. I think you will not regret it.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

You should find a good project in virtual parade. Good projects will be very valuable in the future. Market prices are high. You can join signature campaigns of these projects. Do research and read forum sites.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Ideal bounty campaign is the bounty with the limit of participants and where bounty hunters recieve the payment in Ethereum or BTC.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

the ideal bounty campaign I think is, the bounty that rewards on time after the project is over, and then the tokens price we receive has a high price. that's all it's enough. ha ha ha ha
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Each participant has his own parameters and indicators of the ideal campaign bounty and now it is hard to find such a one. I choose camping, which has a good and useful idea for the project that follows the planned goals.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

If you analyze the Bounty companies in the last half of the year, which were really successful, then for this role I would choose several projects - Docademic and Haven. From the beginning and the end, terms and requirements to participants were understood, new advertising materials were constantly present on social networks, payments were made on time and without delays. If we take as a basis and an example for imitation, then these Bounty companies were conducted best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: