Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO BENCH IS ASKING PAYMENT FOR "EXPERT" STATUS!  (Read 1359 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

ico rating just one of a kind promising business, they just gain a lot of money from ICO and maybe they just give fake rating from how much you can pay them

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

That is demand for a service , i don't think a team that is not disparate won't pay or dance to their tunes by playing for EXPERT status
There are other credible website where that could be dome, so it is a matter pf choice.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

This is one big revelation if this is true that some of their personnel or the company itself made that move! They belong to a group of scammers for doing so, because it triggers the investors to invest because of a review site and most of us knew that this Ico-bench is also famous when it comes to giving reviews and some people are relying on them on their ratings for each ICO. It's hard to trust this review expert and this will surely make chaos to other review sites and gives people doubt to trust them it could damage their reputation of course.

Who among the team made this must face consequences and it must be taken action!
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

I like this site and I use it very often. It seems to me that it is not necessary to inflate the situation. Everything is much easier and if you constantly try to find a catch, you will not trust anything. ICObench is a great and useful site, so do not talk about it in this way
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I like this site and I use it very often. It seems to me that it is not necessary to inflate the situation. Everything is much easier and if you constantly try to find a catch, you will not trust anything. ICObench is a great and useful site, so do not talk about it in this way

I don't think "Trust but Verify" is strong enough for crypto. You have to assume everything, no matter how legitimate looking, is a scam and has to be proven otherwise, which isn't easy.  Too much easy money for scammers, so they are constantly coming up with clever ways to get take your assets.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

There's nothing wrong with that. Moreover, it may not be ICObench ordered this comment, but simply a person who is interested in it. I do not understand why so categorically and sharply disgrace such a popular and useful site. Think it's wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: