Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop good for Project, Airdrop Participant or Both?  (Read 945 times)
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

I think airdrop is an essential way in order to reach a wider audience. However, the are also downsides like verifying the participants and the actual distribution process. This requires additional manpower for the project and distributions costs too.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Please share your view on this so i can update my knowledge if am wrong. Thanks

I think of the same thing, airdrops help a project to reach more people to invest in their project. I believe that participating in airdrops is not worth it because it only gives us rewards which most of the time has no potential to grow and you'll probably end up gaining nothing from it. I suggest that you participate in bounty campaigns which give us much higher rewards compared to airdrops.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

For ICO, airdrop is a good opportunity to create a kind of a large number of participants . For bounty hunters, airdrop doesn't pay much to participate in them.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I believe that this is not a difficult job. To work or not? It's your decision. I fill in forms, because the coin can grow in value. You will profit in the future.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Participating in airdrops is truly good...  Even it has a small chances that we will earn a big reward but still it is good because it is for free..  Yes airdrops projects are created not to only to those who participate but also ot because for the goodness of bounty project...  Well if one project has an airdrop it has a huge chance that it is true...
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Sometimes airdrop good for project, sometimes airdrop good for airdrop participants. It's depend on their project
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

There are many valuable airdrop. Although the quantity is not much but sometimes the price increases. I usually attend airdrop anytime.
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Airdrop is as good as it gets, how i see it is that, it benefits both the project and the participants, though i agree most of the airdrop tokens cant cover for transaction fees, i have also seen those that are quite a hand full and some times, its better not to be in a hurry to dump, that way, you get good value.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

It is beneficial to both. Because it is the fastest marketing method and the least reward per person. Airdrop usually takes place within a week and can attract tens of thousands of participants. And the amount of money spent on each person is about $ 2-3. This is the way that I think the best. the fastest

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Yes airdrop is good for project and also for participant. It's an easy thing to do for a participant.Not only the participant can benefit but also the project. Participating in an airdrop gives you easy tokens but you just have to wait.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

your thought is very true my friend, now a days almost project has a airdrop/referral system features are using community to gain more investors and they are paying less or very tiny amount of tokens that they shared allocation for their participants. in short, its a worthless. so, for me only the team are the who benefits.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Yes it's only small rewards but if it were much bigger rewards it wouldn't be good for the projects as there would be better marketing alternatives. Also don't forget that it's so easy to sign up to airdrops that you really shouldn't receive that much.
I really do not see any point in airdrops but really though, who cares since it is free money anyway and you would not really have to do much most of the time. The thing with airdrop is that you will have to be ready to hold as long as you want to.

Some may end up doing great in the long run and some may not, but the idea is to have a huge community behind the coin. It is easy for a project to end up highly volatile in the long run, when very few people are holding the market.

Airdrop is used for promotional purposes so if it's successful, then it would be beneficial for both the participant and project creators. Airdrops generate advertisement for the project and there are times when you would have to accomplish some promotional tasks such as making a retweeting or sharing on facebook to participate in an airdrop.

Not in all cases that airdrops are profitable when you hold. There are times when it's more profitable to sell after the token release because the price then plummets down after dumps have been made. Airdrops are not always made for long term but its pretty easy and free money for the participant and free cost for the developers.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

although only a small gift but I think at least there will be income that will be in the can for Airdrop participants. so in my opinion it will be very good for the projects being developed but on the other hand there will be benefits that can be made for people who participate in the Airdrop program.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

As for me, it is not rewarding to join in different airdrops anymore. Some of them aren't paying enough to help us gain enough profit. Though a certain ico might succeed, they still pay a very small amount of coin which is notbprofitable to hodl. I see no future with airdrops.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

There are no airdrop good for airdrop participants Smiley. Airdrop is a part of promotion campaign of new ICO project and they often spend just a really little amount of token for airdrop and I think it's really work cause there are so many lazy guys don't wanna work but still wanna have money so they choose participate in airdrop. LOL. There are nobody can become millionaire by joining airdrop only Smiley
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

I am a bounty hunter very supportive of bounty project, but airdrop also not bad, katena before I follow bounty usually I prefer airdrop because tokennya often sent first ,, and vice versa ..
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

It good for both. airdrop is always good. it's gives free token for participate. although it's not give huge token but it's good project. you can participate Airdrop and get some token.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Looks like the thing about airdrop is that it is just marketing strategy, to get as much people into is as possible to involve in the project by giving out coins         
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I think that airdrops are a waste of time my friend and a waste of efforts, i advice rather to focus on doing socials media company boutny programs, creating content such as blog post  and videos, and also doing signatures company .
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

As for me, it is not rewarding to join in different airdrops anymore. Some of them aren't paying enough to help us gain enough profit. Though a certain ico might succeed, they still pay a very small amount of coin which is notbprofitable to hodl. I see no future with airdrops.

Yes I agree with you airdrops programs are useless , i preffer bounty program , they are more profitable
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: