Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:02:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1515 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I agree, that’s why trading is not for the weak of heart. If you did have bought bitcoin on December when it was at its peak, the best thing you should do is just hold your coin until bitcoin increases beack again just like what had happened on November. Just dont lose hope and be patient.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

No I did not buy bitcoin in december first of all the price in the market changes day and day and I should be worried on what happened in the few days to come .
I bought bitcoin the month of december 2017 and I lose some money, but It's okay for me because I bought bitcoin last few yeats and even I bought very high price I have more profit if I calculate. Many people who bought bitcoin last december 2017 and most of them are still waiting the price to increase again. Wait december 2018 and we will see the price become very high again.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Nope i did not buy bitcoin during that time. That time the price of bitcoin was very expensive but anyway all those who bought it should stay calm and believe that it would rise some day to come.

Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

I did not buy bitcoins in December 2017, But I had a hold and I sold at $ 18,000 bitcoins. Maybe I'm just lucky because just a few weeks ago it has been dumping its capital by $ 20,000.
I was just implicated because many investors were caught in a sudden dump and we knew who was responsible for it.
manhhieudb4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

I have not bought yet but in 2018 I will buy and invest heavily in it
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I didn't buy bitcoin last December 2017 but somewhere on april where the price was ultimately low. I just got surprised by the sudden skyrocket of the price unfortunately I lost my bitcoin when I was participating in HYIP well I was new that time. I guess I know the feeling of experiencing downfall of what you've invested for with high stake.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I did not buy bitcoin in December in 2017, starting from my financial condition at that time, but I bought 1 bitcoin in this and last month and will keep them until 2020.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

I just learn about Bitcoin recently but, December must be the hardest time to buy BTC last year since the price is still on bloom and too much for me to have due to minimal pay monthly.

No I did not buy bitcoin last year december because the value is too huge.That value is only good if you sell your bitcoin if the value is high.Much better to buy bitcoin now because the value of it drop down so you can be able to earn big profit when you sell it when the value rises again.

I wasn't expecting a drop like this the thing I was thinking if I bought BTC last December then I don't have the budget anymore to give a gift to my family and friends and of course buy something for my self.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

When I keep it buying then have price running 13k plus dollers. So now I have big lossing my money. Now I'm very confused about Bitcoin price. But have some confidence then already I keep them holding. I'm will get up price and possible recover our money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Luckily I had waited for some moment to buy in December.Then I had holding and skip the buying.Then I had sell some bitcoin and get some profit.The people who had brought at that time of December,have to hold now.Because the price is half of the December price.
williamstnho

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

I wish I didnt buy that time..
Lost me 500usd, I consider this as lesson..
My friends just lost his house, getting a loan for bitcoin
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
I may not one of those who bought bitcoin last December but I feel how they feel. I just started just this year and I do not yet encounter  earning so big. But let us all be hopeful,I know soon we can hit our mark.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

Luckily I had waited for some moment to buy in December.Then I had holding and skip the buying.Then I had sell some bitcoin and get some profit.The people who had brought at that time of December,have to hold now.Because the price is half of the December price.

I was just too afraid to buy bitcoin in last December, although some people told me that bitcoin price will keep rising but I decided not to buy as the price was not reasonable for me. Luckily my decision was right, as the price fell down significantly after the crazy pump in December.
Current price is still less than a half of that time in December, which is so bad time for those who bought it high rate at least $15k. Wondering how long it will take to get the price back to what we have seen last December. Hopefully those who bought it are still able to survive by holding and not giving something bad to their financial condition.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

Yes I bought unfortunately and yet wait for the price to rise again but there is no hope
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

I don´t buy bitcoin in December. But I want tell everyone who bought at this time, be strong and have patience.
I think in a few years (maybe earlier) the loss is away, and you have made some good gain.
Check out what´s happend on December 2013, there was a similar situation
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I was just too afraid to buy bitcoin in last December, although some people told me that bitcoin price will keep rising but I decided not to buy as the price was not reasonable for me. Luckily my decision was right, as the price fell down significantly after the crazy pump in December.
Current price is still less than a half of that time in December, which is so bad time for those who bought it high rate at least $15k. Wondering how long it will take to get the price back to what we have seen last December. Hopefully those who bought it are still able to survive by holding and not giving something bad to their financial condition.
Right, many people are saying that bitcoin will still rise and surpassed the $20K peak price. People were feeling sad because they think that they had missed the chance to invest at low prices and also think that $20K will be the start of reaching to higher price like $25K and $30K, but what happened was unexpected. The price suddenly goes down and up to this month, the price is still on dump. Now, they have been waiting for the bitcoin price to recover but the market seems so hardheaded for not recovering. In fact, there is no sign that it will start rising this month. Their sadness is now for having a long dump and not being able to sell at high price.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

No i didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017 because in that time the bitcoin price is  high
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

nope , that price on that date so big , i cant imagine when i buy btc that day
i just try sell btc what i have and just become a spectator
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

no.. luckily i didnt buy... one of my friend bought bitcoins worth of 5000$ and now he is very upset.. but he is holding.. hope the market will rise soon...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

No i didn't buy bitcoin in December 2017 because in that time the bitcoin price is  high
Yes i agree on that. Bitcoin price on December 2017 is really high and I believe that if anyone who's buying bitcoin last December 2017 are now in a big loss and maybe they are now crying or maybe screaming. But if they have patience and they can still hold it that holding may not considered as loss because it can really soon we only have to wait for the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: