Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Yes like most people I also started to invest in December 2017 but I am still in plus so this makes me stay calm. I was quite lucky with Verge, which I bought under one cent and sold for twenty cents on average. I wished I would have a stop loss order in January but since I am confident about blockchain technology in general I think right now it's just important to invest in good projects. But I also believe that a lot of projects will just diminish.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I myself never bought bitcoin with my personal money. I was in the world crypto so far get bitcoin and ETH from altcoin diforum this by following bounty and indeed I also save my work until now. but I do not feel loss because I get bitcoin from bounty diforum this Smiley
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

No, I dont buy bitcoin last December 2017. If you want to buy bitcoin you should buy it when it is dump at its low price and wait to make it reach its higher value. Investing in bitcoin is for long term holders. Be patience in holding it.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

A lot of peeps bought in DEC but very few people bought above 15k since it was only up at that level for such a short time.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
Yeah Bitcoin's might way back 2017 is so great and good for those who sold their holdings at timing where price reaches up to $20,000. Unfortunately to those who bought at that price range are still pain and are still holding and try to survive the struggle. They are still holding because they believe Bitcoins price will bounce back in due time and it will never bring them down. Since I didn't bought on 2017 I am not worried now though I still have small amount of Bitcoins but I will be using it for my daily needs. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

if you buy bitcoin at December 2017 I think that time the price of bitcoin is in the higher, so I think if you buy bitcoin at that time and you still keep this bitcoin until right now I think you will get big loss because of that, i think if you sell right now you will get big lost,

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM by spiker777

Yes like most people I also started to invest in December 2017 but I am still in plus so this makes me stay calm. I was quite lucky with Verge, which I bought under one cent and sold for twenty cents on average. I wished I would have a stop loss order in January but since I am confident about blockchain technology in general I think right now it's just important to invest in good projects. But I also believe that a lot of projects will just diminish.

Same. I started investing again in December last year as well and given how the market is at the moment I'm not too stressed out as I'm still in a small profit.

Previously I have realised a small amount of profit from surges in previous years also, but this isn't something I carried forwards into the bulk of my BTC purchase, which is probably a good thing, as I would have been left holding a big bag otherwise.

I actually invested quite a significant amount (to me anyway) in early December, when the price was about $15-16,000 which as you can tell I've suffered a hefty loss since then  Sad - However, I'm so bullish on its long term value, that these fluctuations, be they 70% of 5% are nothing compared to the long term projected value of crypto in general.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Buying bitcoins during that quick hike from 5k to 10k and spike to 19k was too good to be true in my opinion. That is why I knew that investing is not that wise. I would never invest that expensive. I only searched for more jobs that pays bitcoins and that paid off perfectly and I have sold some during that all time high that is why I just got  lucky I guess.
I just hope people do wait and think first before acting. I won't want anyone suffer from losses and get too hard on themselves.
florinigna

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

No, I had not purchase in 2017 as prices were very high. But I regret that I had not sold any of bitcoins  either as I was hoping higher price.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

mostly i buy altcoins than bitcoin way back 2017 and always convert in our local currency when i gain profit. in that case i earn more and lessen our fear in the dump of bitcoin. bitcoin on december 2017 is like a bubble that blown after newyear happy that i made a right decision.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

It's the same as we thought it was in previous years. we always do not believe the bitcoin prices that initially was under $1 continued to skyrocket every years and even goes up to the all time high $ 19k in last year.
seeing the price goes chaos these days, we shouldn't participate in dumping our bitcoins but keep holding it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

In fact it is not funny for those that FOMO BTC when it was it ATH, but one thing that is sure is that the price will still bounce back strong and break the ATH. Right now is a panic period but strong hand will laugh soon as we approach the end of the year...it is possible we see same surge as it happened towards the end of 2017.
marzjack191

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

I am very confident in this market. I think there will be strong changes in the next 2 months Wink Wink Wink
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

well do not panic, just hold back your bitcoin assets, it's good when the price goes down we buy, because it could be it will bring you all rich when the price back up, a fight will not give up that my principle

chaydiem1122

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

You speak very well and agree with me. We should look further to see the benefits of btc rather than panic.
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

I could not do it at that time, to be able to buy Bitcoin although it had a terrible fall in its value. Recently I was able to buy a few months ago taking advantage of its low price, I even think to wait until the end of the year to get my earnings.
btcdimcash

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

agree, that’s why trading is not for the weak of heart. If you did have bought bitcoin on December when it was at its peak, the best thing you should do is just hold your coin until bitcoin increases beack again just like what had happened. Smiley
cryptotein

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I did not invested in December 2017 and sold 30% bitcoin and another 70% for hodl but now is very bad bitcoin and wont sell and will hodl when going again UP Smiley Bitcoin will never DIE.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

I didnt' buy bitcoin at such a higher price in December of 19,000 usd and over in some exchanges. Those that bought were those that heard the hype of bitcoins and taught is a way to make quick money.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

in December 2017 I did not buy bitcoin, I sold all the bitcoin I had and got a big profit. early this year I just short-term investment, I buy when the price goes up even if only get a little profit. this month I bought bitcoin for investment until December 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: