Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1507 times)
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

December 2017 price of bitcoin so high.i sell my bitcoin and i ddnt buy.i just buy last march when bitcoin price dump.but i will wait and will.just hold my bitcoin even for long term.wait for the right time when price of bitcoin pump again and have some profit.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Many people entered the cryptocurrency world because of the BTC price in December 2017! Many people sold BTC because of the drop in BTC's price!
Because they are all new investors, they only want to make profits in the short term. They will not hold BTC for a long time!
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

Who has bought bitcoin by December 2017 were the real sufferers, because they cannot do anything. Just keeping hold with patience expecting good growth is the only way to get back at least the investment back.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Well i do not judge all those who bought on december, but man, buying at those prices was a real shit and i would be so sad of doing so
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

I bought bitcoin at this time and I lost a huge amount of money. This is so bad! Then the bitcoin price peaked at $ 20,000. But it has dropped too much, bitcoin can not sell its bitcoin copper. This is my biggest mistake.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

I did not! And I am glad I didn't! I had a feeling that the ATH was temporary and that it will eventually go down. And I was right! I feel for those who purchased at an ATH. But if they are still holding, I'm pretty sure they will recover their investment in a few months time. Bitcoin is building a momentum. It will get up there pretty soon.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

I bought bitcoin at this time and I lost a huge amount of money. This is so bad! Then the bitcoin price peaked at $ 20,000. But it has dropped too much, bitcoin can not sell its bitcoin copper. This is my biggest mistake.
Don't regret about it, as long that money you used for buying bitcoin by that time is just your too much money you only have to hold and wait until it goes back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

yes i have bought in december 2017 and i am now sad and regretful since i didnt earn anythingjust lost of time and nothing else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

I didn't buy bitcoin in december 2017 because it is so expensive for me and for me it is just a temporary pump and it will not hold on that price for long and i proved to myself that my speculation is true but i still believed that in the future the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and it will surpass that all time high back then.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

Don't regret about it, as long that money you used for buying bitcoin by that time is just your too much money you only have to hold and wait until it goes back.
Actually, at that time lots of people were stuck in depressing because the drammatic drop showed immediately and amazingly. Probably most of people were happy  too early and truly they had a big expectation with its high fluctuation.  So did I, I am profoundly dissapointed. However, anyway we’d better to continue in this tough market to get what we’ve lost. Always, crypto provides us many chances to do again, hence we should capitalize on this chance and then reaching a record.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

You buy in 2017 probably the price is then $ 20000. The price is too high, so now I think BTC will never be able to reach such a price again. It is very difficult for those who missed buying BTC at that time.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

i didnt buy bitcoin at december 2017 but i regret that i didnt buy bitcoin on 2015.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Bitcoin is long term investment, This is a technology for the future, infact its way ahead of its time, Bitcoin is meant and will revolutionize the crypto world andthe fintech industry inthe near future, investing into it now secures your future
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

The people who have bought the bitcoin in december 2017 are really in a huge loss because on which price they bought the bitcoin now it is on its half and there payment is also reduced to half.So as the long time about a half year is being passed and the bitcoin investment is still in loss they are losing their temperaments and selling it in loss to just recover there money.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

In December I personally changed my altcoins for Bitcoins. Now I know that the best solution was to sell everything then. So there is nothing to do, only wait when prices is going to rise.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

You don't lose any money until you sell at a loss price, so you better hold your Bitcoin and hang on to it until it rises again.  If it hits bottom, there is  no other way but up wait for it, it will eventually come.  No, I did not bought Bitcoin last December 2017,   but a close friend of  mine did and he is panicking and felt depressed now.  The above mentioned things is my advice to him and I think it helps him calmed down a little. 
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

If you are not new into bitcoin you woundnt buy bitcoin at that price unless you are at short term and not in long term. I sell some bitcoin on december that time but I did not reach 20k usd on that point. I sell it at around 17k to 18k still no regret even bitcoin value goes up into 20k its a win win situation for me at that time. The biggest amount that I got for a certain period of month only.

I don't know yet the price of bitcoin in December 2017  since I only started to joined here last March 2018  what I've only heard are the rumors that bitcoin is flucking down,  what's reason behind this downfall trend  yet many are interested to know on  this technology many using internet just to joined here in bitcoin we are consumers to give fees for the internet that means we going to gamble of whatever happens to the prices.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

I have a news for you.. did you know that there were a possibility to earn also if you bought btc in December? Cheesy It is called Bitmex, you could have shorted with btc balance and now you would be super rich ehehe Cheesy
Btw , talking seriously, im sad for the ones who bought, but i'm more sad fot the ones that also sold Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

SAD but true yes i bought bitcoin in december but luckily not on the hype instead i bought when the price is at $10,000 so i have only half losses now,andi am keep on holding and can afford to wait until price recovered even if it took me whole year of waiting i can evenly manage this emotion and stay patiently for the profit

Same here, I also bought bitcoin around $11k and at first I was kind of sad when the price kept on falling just like now. But I kept my composure and tell myself to just keep on hodling and have faith because it will all recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: